[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I bring up to my best friend that he needs to shower and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1459654502531.jpg (215 KB, 748x823) Image search: [Google]
1459654502531.jpg
215 KB, 748x823
How do I bring up to my best friend that he needs to shower and shave everyday? It's worse than most people because he's obese.
>>
File: prankz.jpg (191 KB, 748x823) Image search: [Google]
prankz.jpg
191 KB, 748x823
>>28295835
I understand shower but why shave? That shouldn't really have any effect on you.
>>
Just be blunt and honest. Make your intentions known first though, so something like...

"I'm just looking out for you here, I don't mean to offend you but dude you smell bad. You really need to shower more often. Shaving would also make you look a lot better."
>>
>>28295835
>tell men they need to shave their faces because it looks better/cleaner
>still keep hair on top of head
???
>>
>>28295938
>>28296002
>>28295966
>>28295835
Sorry, I haven't slept in over 24 hours. I meant shower and brush his teeth
>>
>>28296028
My same advice applies

"Just looking out for you bro, your breath and body odour are bad. You need to take better care of yourself. I know it sounds mean but I'm not trying to be. I just want you to take care of yourself"

>>28296002
Cultures bruh. Sikhs (devout ones anyway) don't shave or wear makeup, hair gel or anything. It would be weird to be a Sikh and shave and style your hair instead of wearing a turban. The most no-nonsense, practical grooming styles are to either cut almost everything or let it all grow, depending on the climate. But society has other ideas.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.