[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I really like this girl and I wanted to go to prom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_9482.png (31 KB, 640x178) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9482.png
31 KB, 640x178
Hey /r9k/
I really like this girl and I wanted to go to prom with her but Chad stole her from me. She just sent me this and I don't know what to say.
>>
>>28295786
She'll never respect you unless you lie and say you have a date and you're skipping prom to watch a movie at your place.
>>
>>28295786
"nah"

That's all you got to say.
>>
>>28295786
Take another girl.
>>
>>28295830
Thissss. Bloody genius
>>
If you want to have any chance with that girl you should say "yes", find another date, hope Chad dumps her and go with the other girl to prom.
But you're completely fucked if we're being realistic. Just give up and never talk to her again.
Don't even reply. It's the best you can do.
>>
"Nah. I don't want to be around someone who puts me in second place."
>>
"I don't have time for people who keep me as a 'backup' "
>>
Ask her if you can put her down as a backup prom bang
>>
>>28295786
say fuck off im not your plan b
>>
>>28295786
Sure thing count me in, someone has to prep chad
>>
"yeah, as long as when we're done you back up that ass up to deez nuts"
>>
>>28295786
lmao she is just trying to make you feel low
there's no other reason for this. women sometimes make other people feel bad when they get bored.
>>
>>28295786
"of course! i will be there waiting once he knocks you up to provide for you and your son. i will even provide emotional support for him leaving you and eat out the creampie once he is done if you want me to!"
>>
Look, I get it bro. You're in highschool, you've got a oneitis. Lemme tell it to you straight: this bitch doesn't like or respect you my man.

This is what you gotta do.

1. do one of the following: don't reply (best option), or text "no." Don't bother with any of the "don't want to be in second place" bullshit, ltierally just type "no." not "nah," just NO (don't caps lock that's autismo.)

2. Decide if you actually want to go to prom. It's kind of expensive and not really worth it, but if you're going with a group of friends it could be fun. Try a little to get another date, even if it's just a female friend (inb4 ree). You could go stag if that's accepted at your school. It would be a huge move to take another girl.

3. It's hs so kinda wack if you just ghost her (assuming you see her daily) but I'd stop texting her, keep it minimal in the halls ("hey good to see you" -> keep moving)

4. today FOREVER stop going on her social media accounts, snap chat, etc.
>>
>>28296609
this anons got it right

o
>>
>>28295786

ahahhahahhahhahh

op is a cuck
>>
>>28296450
this guys also right

shes trash op, she was doing it on purpose. realize that this qtp2t is ACTIVELY attempting to make you feel depressed over her. think about it. let it sink in.

thats how women act
>>
>>28296609
Oldfag here. This Anon definitely has it right.

And definitely minimize contact with this cunt from now on. Especially once she starts trying to trick you into giving her attention again.
>>
>>28296450
>>28296739

kek she most likely just wanted to have a back up date, and OP is the best candidate. You think an average 17 year old girl has the energy or attention span to actively conspire against some loser who vents on /r9k/?

>>28295786
Do you want to go with anyone else to prom? Is she your dream date? Say yes, and you have your best chance on going with her.
You want something. That's how you get it.
>>
>>28296803
>You think an average 17 year old girl has the energy or attention span to actively conspire against some loser who vents on /r9k/?
YES. did you even read what you posted? do you know 17 year old girls (or girls in general) and how they treat losers?

even if she didnt do it on purpose, what kind of fucking retard asks somebody to be their backup and doesnt consider the fact that that statement could hurt the other person?

so its one of two options:
she's either a sadist that knows op likes her and wanted to make him long for her, or shes a fucking retarded person with the social awareness of an autist that likes chad and just wanted op as a back up.

but we both know its the former, not the latter.
>>
>>28296803
I think its a combination of both. She subconsiously or consiously wants op to feel like shit but at the same time she does need a back up date and she sees him as that guy for that. The fact that she would not only do this to op but then text him about it, expect him to not have a date and be ok with being her back up and then just postpone any future possibilities of getting a different girl and wait for a small chance with her shows how little respect she has for him.

Op, completely cut off all contact with this girl.
>>
>>28295911
That's too much. "Nah" should be enough.
>>
>>28295786
>Yung Lunuh

S A D B O Y S

A

D

B

O

Y

S
>>
>>28296934
>YES. did you even read what you posted? do you know 17 year old girls (or girls in general) and how they treat losers?
I really doubt they care that much, and if they did care about hurting someone, it's for very brief periods of time, and then they move on to the next stimuli.
And if she was conspiring, great. That means she's giving OP attention. Sounds like she can't get enough of OP.

You honestly think she's some saddist for wanting a back up date on her prom night? It may not be the most effective way to ask OP, but her intentions are clear: OP is not going to be her first choice, but she wants to go with a date, so he can stand by to be her back up if he's down.
And let's say she really just wants to get into OP's skin. Who cares? Does her opinion of OP affect his life? No, she is just a girl. And he can be a back up date for her prom because NEWS FLASH: OP isn't that important to her. Now he can mope around that OP is this one girl's first choice, she can just not go to prom, he can go with some other girl, he can go without a date, or he can lock himself in to be this girl's back up.
>>
>>28295786
You have two options
>"no"
>"Of course, Stacy! I confirmed with my internet friends on le chan xD that it is a great decision to be your backup prom date! I am actually so, so, so honored that you asked me to do such a precious duty :3 anything for my queen~"
>>
>>28295830
fuck that's brutal.
I was gonna tell him to say no, either she's going with you or you're taking another girl. But this way she cant even call your bluff

DO THIS OP
>>
Just tell her to fuck off you fucking simp
>>
>>28295786
say yes and then try and get someone else.

so she is your backup:^)
>>
BURN THE RICE

PAY THE PRICE

>Chad is stealing even your Asian waifus
>>
>>28297213
Two options:
>"sure, just give me notice a bit ahead of time, kay?"
>"Ooooohh I see what you're doing. You can't fool my. Internet strangers have redpilled me. I have no choice but to cut contact with you henceforth. Nice try roastie"
>>
>>28295786
Let's say she did choose you as her backup OP. Chad decided to go with another stacy, so now she's stuck with you. She's going to be wishing you were Chad the whole time, and you're going to feel like a back-up. It will be awkward, she will probably ditch you within an hour and end up fucking some other Chad at an after-party.
>>
>>28297320
the second option would still be better to send than the first, even though it is comically exaggerated
>>
>>28297320
whats so ridiculous about the 2nd one? you tried making it sound silly, and you kinda did, but its still true...
>>
>>28297330
OP can score easy pussy this way though.
Tell his brother or his dad to get him some fireball or some other girly liquor, ditch prom early and get her drunk and fuck her.
You don't have to care about her, once you blow your load you already won, high fives all around.
>>
File: 1456288375858.jpg (329 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456288375858.jpg
329 KB, 1920x1080
>>28297149
>Not fucking the shine
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x425
>>28297355
>>28297360
>it still makes sense to /r9k/
>>
>>28296609
Good advice here.

Most importantly, just get this bitch out of your head. I wouldn't reply, make it a symbol that you're just walking away from her trying to knock you down. You're better than that. No robot is low enough to be that.
>>
>>28297450
>you ask the person thats crushing on you to be your back up date
thats literally it. i could put it 1000 different ways but thats it. how could that be justified as something benevolent?

idiot
>>
>>28297569
She thinks OP would be a good back up.
It's mildly benevolent.
And who said anything about her being a crush? All OP said was he wanted to go on a date with her. And who says the girl knows OP is crushing on her?
She's giving a simple offer, and OP can say yes your no. Then OP posts it on /r9k/, and suddenly this girl has some vendetta against OP.
Do you think this way about all interactions with people?
>>
>>28295786
tell her to go fuck herself, you raging la-la homo man.
>>
>>28297944
>The fact that she would not only do this to op but then text him about it, expect him to not have a date and be ok with being her back up and then just postpone any future possibilities of getting a different girl and wait for a small chance with her shows how little respect she has for him.
>>
>>28297992
You're over thinking it.
If that were the case all OP would have to do is say no and go with some other girl.
Or he can suck up his pride, and maybe go with this other girl.
Either way, this doesn't matter in the slightest. It's prom just show up drunk, and have bad teenaged sex afterwards.
>>
>"Back up date? Really bitch? Lose my number now"

This should do it
>>
OP here
Thanks guys. Decided to not go to prom anymore!
FUCK CHAD REEEEEEEEEE!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.