[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favorite good feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Tfw hold my GF's head close to my chest when we are on the bed and scratching her hair till she sleeps because she loves it

Best feeling in the world desu.
>>
Good for you

desu senpai Kek
>>
>having a gf
>ever

NOOOOOORMIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Mines my relationship with Lord and experiencing the pressence of The Holy Spirit

Desu Senpai Kek
>>
>>28295605
You get the fuck out, autist.
>>
>>28295605
>having a gf

who doesn't? the bottom 0.01%? lol kys
>>
>>28295629
my autism is my strength, fuck you

>>28295668
the sexual revolution made any man thats a 6 or below to get a gf. its impossible and only chad and tyrone can fuck their holes
>>
eyy wher ma REEEEEEs @
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
>>28295547
>Tfw hold my GF's head close to my chest when we are on the bed and scratching her hair till she sleeps because she loves it
>Best feeling in the world desu.

Fuck this. I'm killing myself. Tonight.
>>
back scratches from girls with long nails is 10/10 bust in your pants feeling

must be some ape grooming thing
>>
>>28295747
>the sexual revolution made any man thats a 6 or below to get a gf. its impossible and only chad and tyrone can fuck their holes

m8 Stop those delusions.
>>
>>28295842
t. chad
originnfifeko
>>
>>28295547

I don't know OP

>Tfw I whisper sweet nothings to my GF's ear after a stressful day at work
>Tfw she tears up as she nuzzles up to me, occasionally pecking at my chin before falling asleep
>Tfw we woke up to each other this morning

Best feeling in the world desu senpai
>>
>>28295829
Yeah it feels amazing.
>>
>when ya nut inside her when she told you not to

mischief.jpg
>>
File: 467477467.png (131 KB, 243x318) Image search: [Google]
467477467.png
131 KB, 243x318
>tfw driving on a night where there is light rain and heavy thunder and "riders on the storm" comes on the radio
>>
>>28295747
>the sexual revolution made any man thats a 6 or below to get a gf. its impossible and only chad and tyrone can fuck their holes

And this is why I come here, the sweet sweet virgin memes
>>
File: 1370191795347.jpg (12 KB, 242x359) Image search: [Google]
1370191795347.jpg
12 KB, 242x359
>finding a new favorite song that you can't stop listening to and singing it
>>
>>28295547
>listening to a song that reminds you of the good times
>for a few minutes you forget how miserable and lonely you are
>>
>>28295861
>Every guy with a gf is chad

Autism logic
>>
>>28296054
>Then after you do it 10 times it turns to shit
>>
>night drives
>>
>>28296212

>implying it doesn't get better every time you listen to it
>>
People on here have odd fantasies. Is this what you wish to do to a girl op?
>>
>>28295547
>tfw met a robo on here
>tfw this is all i want to do
>tfw still too scared
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.