[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's her name, /r9k/? tbo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-17[1].png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-17[1].png
57 KB, 500x382
what's her name, /r9k/?
tbo
>>
Melissa

She is a very original comment
>>
She kee nah

Desu Senpai Kek
>>
meredith ;_;
>>
Lilli

so original
>>
File: 1462235362439.jpg (141 KB, 488x632) Image search: [Google]
1462235362439.jpg
141 KB, 488x632
There is no name
>>
>tfw her first name is so unique i can't post it because she pops up as the fourth result on google

jews
>>
Chloe Monet East

Oregano Comment
>>
Alexandra.
I'm not sure if she likes me. If I had to bet, I'd bet she does. Hell, I think she's kinda fucking really into me.
But she goes to my university and we have almost all classes together and all my friends there are her friends as well. Sooner or later she's gonna realize how much of a piece of shit I am. I can't keep this mysterious movie character guy persona any longer.
>>
isnt it horrible when they start dating some other guy and you're still stuck thinking of her?
>>
>>28295524
Sofie
Dumb whore is dating a horse face faggot from our 9th grade year
>>
Brianna

I had no chance but I still asked her out anyway, which ended up making things worse down the road.
>>
>>28295875
did you fugg her?

oringgg
>>
I never knew her name, I only knew her trip.
>>
>>28295775
Damn, I'm in a similar position as you.
I know the girl I like is into me, but I'm too much of a quiet person to say anything, and if I don't do anything she's gonna move on because I try to give her attention. Fuck anxiety.
>>
Elam
>>
>>28295524
Monoculture
>>
Mary Jane
The only girl to steal my heart with one kiss
>>
File: tomoko5.jpg (24 KB, 794x326) Image search: [Google]
tomoko5.jpg
24 KB, 794x326
Tomoko
>ORIGINAL
>>
Anzujaamu

The purse qt waifu of all time
>>
>>28296946
Does she have some sort of medical condition? Why does she look like she's in her 60s?
>>
Caroline

Any girl I've met with this name or Carol have been the most beautiful people I've ever met.
>>
>>28296946
> colored hair
DANGER WILL ROBINSON
>>
elizabeth/beth
>>
>>28296500
Well it's kinda different. I think she likes me because we've made out and she shows indicators of romantic interest. My issue is that I'm not genuine and all and I'm struggling to keep my fake personality up.

From what you say, there's probably not much sexual tension yet. Being quiet isn't bad anyways but being anxious blows. Maybe try acting like you're an actor in a movie, and imitate their behavior. Feeling like you're not yourself helps with anxiety, but it makes things feel less personal.
>>
Nina

ORGINOOOO COMMENTOOOOO
>>
File: 1461716379798.png (598 KB, 871x541) Image search: [Google]
1461716379798.png
598 KB, 871x541
>>28295524
Katie
>tfw she has literally said I am ugly to my face and I still want to cum down her throat
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
madeline

oaoaoaoaoqooqoqjs
>>
Camille
Oregano commenti
>>
isabella

end my life
>>
Hillary

Muted for dick seconds
>>
rabbit
I'm going to slit her perfect fucking throat if I ever see her
>>
File: qt twiggy.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
qt twiggy.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>28295524
Cait

>>28295808
Yeah that's pretty devastating stuff.
>>
>unique name

She's older than me by five years, it's never gonna happen anons
>>
Laura. I'm an afterthought to her, one of many side characters to her life. She's the center of mine and still will be even when she's living out of state and I haven't seen her in the longest time.

The only girl I felt I never had to keep anything from, never felt bad in her sight, just not good enough.

I had my time with her, it was brief because circumstance for the most part, but she was more than I ever thought I could achieve. With her I didn't browse r9k for a few months, but now this vacation is over and time to return to how the rest of my life should go. Eventually the pain might go away and I'll just be glad that I got to be with a beautiful girl at all
>>
Jessica.
Never in my life have I wanted someone so bad, she's the only reason I feel anything
>>
noelle

oregenel
>>
Rachelle

sometimes at the oddest time I want to see her again alcohol is my prescription for that disease
>>
Vivian

We locked eye contact for 10 seconds across the room until she looked away. I have established myself as the alpha male.
>>
>>28297124
What is beta orbiter for 200.
>>
I don't even know anymore. I don't feel anything for anyone or anything senpai.
>>
>>28297081
We'll look at you being all alpha. I'll like to ask, how does having a fake personality work? Do you think about being someone else? I've thought about doing what you've suggested but I don't wannabe some who I'm not.
>>
File: please just fucking kill me.jpg (58 KB, 489x599) Image search: [Google]
please just fucking kill me.jpg
58 KB, 489x599
>>28295524
>Anna
>hailey
>madeline
>kailey
>steph
>laura
>diane
>haley

I have "fell in love" with a lot of girls over the past few years. I'm sure its not really love though. I tell myself that I love them, but I think I really just want to fuck them. I'll have thoughts about me and the girl being together and being married. An then I will have lots of sick thoughts about fucking the shit out of her.

Most of these girls are chill as hell and have a great personality. They are also way out of my league.

Most of these girls have also told me that they liked me at one point. But I never really realized they liked me because I'm pretty aspie.

idk may be one day I will actually fall in love with a girl.
>>
>>28295524
Oneitis in chronological order:

Renata(1996), Carolina(1997), Katya(1999), Ariane(2001), Mariane(2003), Luana(2003), Juliana(2009) and Amanda(2010).

I still have a thing for Amanda. But last time I saw her was back in 2013.
>>
Brooke

I had a bit of a paranoid mental break down and we ended things. I felt we had such potential and it just abruptly ended so I still get some feely dreams
>>
File: 1462062621781.jpg (18 KB, 481x358) Image search: [Google]
1462062621781.jpg
18 KB, 481x358
I don't like anyone currently.
>>
>>28297376
Actually it blows. It works, sure, but it feels like shit.
I think I'm Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black. And sometimes I'm Tom Cruise. When I'm getting bored I become James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause.
I'm not as good looking as them but I can pull some 6s and 7s. I managed to get rid of my beta traits by doing this shit but I feel empty inside. I don't even know why I recommend it. Might help someone who needs some cheap action, but it's not fulfilling.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 482x427
Sylvia

She's you're run-of-the-mill dumb slut but I can't stop thinking about ways to impress her and eventually make her mine
>>
>>28297563
why not take her on a date to the aquarium anon?

oh wait...
>>
>>28297598
I don't get it fampai.

original
>>
>>28297541
Yeah, you gotta work on that, it's really unhealthy. Have you ever thought about just being yourself when you're with Alexandra?
>>
File: 1461817478880.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1461817478880.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
Thea.
>>
>>28297653
Every time I reveal my true personality I lose points. Not just with her, with every girl.
There's a reason I managed to not get any action up until I started doing this retarded shit. I'm everything a girl can't like.
I bet you can relate to some degree. After all, we're both here for a reason.
>>
Chyna...
>>
>>28295713
isn't that because you stalk her too much anon?
>>
>>28297724
Who is the real you? What do you like, what do you hate? I wanna why someone won't like you. Looks aside, I wanna know your real personality.
>>
>>28297303
You Chad motherfucker. How did you do that?
>>
>>28297484
That's a slut's name anon-kun. What happened?
>>
Reba

Not the country singer
>>
Paula
>>
Erika
I had a crush on her in high school but nothing came out of it. We recently reconnected. Things are going good so far.
>>
>>28297842
The real me is someone who never had a friend or a girl interested in him for most of his life. I don't really know what is it. I'm strange, I think. Weird. Different, and not in a good sense.
People don't like me and prolonged isolation fucked up my mind a bit.

Most people here are like that. I researched and found a formula to get something a lot of robots complain about needing, sex, so I guess I don't fit with the stereotype anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's love what a robot needs to be fixed.
>>
>>28295524
Maddie.

I'm too much of a pussy to ask her for her phone number. Send help.
>>
File: 1451363129605.jpg (24 KB, 549x471) Image search: [Google]
1451363129605.jpg
24 KB, 549x471
>>28295524
>Crush goes on 4chinz
>His name is uncommon even in his Europoor nation
>He'll know
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.