[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
amphetamines for anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 124899123189.jpg (60 KB, 750x413) Image search: [Google]
124899123189.jpg
60 KB, 750x413
Can speed be used to treat anxiety and panic attacks? (it would be street level shard)? I would only be using a point or two throughout the day for a confidence boost. I've read a lot about it and it seems it helps for some people and makes it much much worse for others can any robots share opinions/experiences pls
>>
>>28295394
>speed
>to help anxiety
>laughingdrugaddicts.png
>>
>>28295394
You talking about hydroxyzine?
>>
for panic attacks id think its a really bad idea, especially street speed. meth might work better but street speed is impure as fuck and more likely to stimulate you peripherally which sorta exacerbates panic attacks

stimulants are good for like new activity aversion and social anxiety in my experience. the social anxiety aspect makes it easier to talk to people because it will give you energy to hold conversations

so basically its not really good for anxiety
>>
>>28295420
Yeah it sounds strange but adderall is prescribed for generalized anxiety disorder. Helps some makes others worse.

Addiction is a lessor problem. I'm studying clinical practice and haven't been able to go in without breaking down. If I fuck this up I will still be left with a 75k debt.

I'm most likely going to give it a shot.
>>
>>28295514

just order an RC benzo or something idiot

showing up to places gacked while sweating like a pig is gonna look really retarded and plus street speed is not likely to help anxiety for the most part
>>
>>28295955
>take a completely untested drug
>it'll work
Nigga I study clinical practice. Google it. At least I know the shard isn't cut with cut with shit chems and 2 points orally isn't going to induce sweating in anyone.
>>
It's not good for panic attacks but take it before and it is the best thing I've ever had for anxiety. I don't know what a point is but amphetamine is readily water soluble. A gram should last you 3 or 4 months. Take whatever you think will last you a month and mix it in vodka. If you know the mass of drug and volume of vodka it's simple division to get mg/ml. If I'm going to the gym I take 5mg just no get pumped and not be retarded(ADHD), then a 10mg after and it's usually enough to get me through the day. If not then I take 10mg waking and another just before lunch. I wouldn't worry about addiction, I've been on it since 7 and the come down is enough I don't use anymore than is needed. For anxiety it just makes me feel totally in control and I don't care about fuckups, I'm focused on what I can do about it.

The big things to remember are to drink plenty, eat big dinner to make up for no or light breakfast/lunch, and never use it to make up for sleep. It will compound anxiety if you take it too many days in a row of insufficient sleep. I like 9 hours but I can take it as long as I get 6. Anything less is pushing it. It's worth trying at least. If you hate it then hold onto it for next time you have a test or need to clean the house.
>>
>>28296675

200mg isnt just going to make you sweat its gonna fuck up your heart
>>
>>28296675
2 points of amphetamine?
200mg?
that's going to fuck you up
>>
>>28295394
i was recently prescribed adderall for my ADD (which i do legitimately have, therapist tested and everything) and have found that my concurrent anxiety and pretty much gone away. it definitely helps me, but for other people it may not because anxiety is also listed as a side-effect of the drug.

adderall makes me relaxed as hell, and it gives me the confidence to know that i can function and won't forget everything/be spaced out all day which takes away so much of my anxiety.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.