[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LET'S GET RICH, GUYS! >Save your money Seriously, if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 287x175) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 287x175
LET'S GET RICH, GUYS!

>Save your money
Seriously, if you're not already doing this, put 10-20% of your earnings into a savings account. It'll work wonders come that day when your car needs a new engine.

>Buy used crap
Seriously, why do people buy anything new anymore? It's literally the same thing, just a lower price due to it not having the shiny wrap on it anymore.

>Cancel your gym membership
You aren't using it anyway. There's nothing a gym provides that you can't do at home.

>Look for free stuff to do
I'm guessing most of you just do 4chan, anime and vidya all day anyway, but in case you really like to splurge on getting new video games or books or onaholes, you can find free stuff that will always entertain you just as much.

Who /frugal/ here?
>>
>>28295264
more like /jewgal/
>>
See, I would lrefer to not have to act as a consumer at all, IF the world was devoid of the complex structure that it is today. At this point, being impoverished is depressing.
>>
File: 1435916402799.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435916402799.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>ywn do a line off hotaru's tits
>>
>>28295264
>earnings
HA HAHAHA
But really anin
>>
>>28295264
>car
>frugal

This board is dead :)
>>
>>28295362
>implying the public transit is either efficient or safe enough to compromise in America
>>
>>28295391
>America
>Not carrying a fully loaded M16

Move to Africa pls if you want to be frugal :)
>>
>>28295264
Fuck that. To live life properly you gotta get a credit card and buy lots of things like new cars on a payment plan and eat takeout for every meal and subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and Tifal and buy new clothes.
>>
>>28295487
Is there any way to buy used guns anymore?
>>
>>28295491
>new clothes
>not buying designer clothes dirt cheap on eBay
I shiggy daddy
>>
Take care of your computer so it doesn't need replacing. Dust that shit out every few weeks and re-apply thermal paste to the CPU and GPU at least once a year.

Learn to cook mushrooms, they're an awesome protein source and way cheaper than meat. If you can stand to, go full vegetarian. Not because you're a moral crybaby who thinks chickens have feelings, but because it's CHEAP

Do all your shopping minutes before the supermarket closes. No queues, no normies, and loads of mark-downs.
DEVILISH BONUS TIP: go earlier in the day and knock something off the shelf. When you go back later it will be marked down for damage. I once scored a $20 birthday cake for $2 with this strategy.
>>
>>28295873
Do you have any idea how those detection machines at the door work? I kinda want to just walk out with my milk one of these days, but I'm afraid it'll start beeping and I'll get caught.
>>
>savings account
the plebian meme
>>
>>28296247
Enjoy crippling debt when your car breaks down.
>>
>>28295974
Not him but most of the time they don't put theft prevention devices on refrigerated food, unless it's alcohol or expensive food like caviar. But just in case, bring a powerful magnet and run it all over the carton. If it sticks to something, don't bother cause it's tagged.

Shoplifting is a great way to save money.
>>
>>28296537
That's awesome! How powerful are we talking here?
>>
>>28296572
I'm not sure how the strength of magnets is measured, but you want a really strong one.
>>
>>28296277
>Car
Loving Every Laugh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.