[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be willing to date a girl with bad teeth like pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 310x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 310x284
Would you be willing to date a girl with bad teeth like pic related? My parents never got me braces as a child so I have bad snaggle teeth and gaps. Also they're a nasty yellow color because I was a stupid as shit kid and they never forced me to brush my teeth. I've had a few guys say they thought I would be cute if it wasn't for my ugly smile.
>>
As long as they are clean I don't care how jacked her teeth are
>>
>>28295212
yeah i have a thing for snaggleteeth
it's my dick
>>
>>28295257
This. I once made out with a girl whose teeth were slightly fucked (slightly crooked, slightly yellow) and I was running a fever within 24 hours. Now unclean teeth on girls kinda bothers me.
>>
Fuck op I know the feeling, I have snaggletooth and an overbite and it makes me feel better nips think its cute and shit
>>
>>28295212
Crooked teeth can be cute. There is something child-like about them. But excessively yellow teeth is just gross. Sort that shit out
>>
>>28295212
I fucking love that actually
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 611x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 611x345
>>28295267
>>28295312
It's not just snaggletooth as my teeth are too small so I have large gaps between them and the front two aren't evenly sized.
>>
>>28295428
I would still date you as long as you were a kind person and took care of yourself. Rotting teeth are a deal breaker , imperfect smile is not.
Obligatory
TAMPA
A
M
P
A
>>
Yea I would but you wouldn't date me so who cares

making this post is barely worth the effort of solving this annoying captcha
>>
>>28295516
I appreciate it.
>>28295575
I have never dated any man or even kissed one. I'm very intimidated by men and only speak to them when I have to. The only man who ever asked me out was a forty five year old Chinese man when I was a wagecuck at Jack in the Box. I would have said yes because I will accept any male attention but I had fifteen customers in line who were already angry at me and he left before I could help all of them.
>>
>>28295212
More pics of her please. Top-notch cuteness!
>>
Post pics OP. I will tell you the truth.
>>
>>28295212
Only if she wasn't fat.
>>
who the fuck wouldn't date someone because of their fucking teeth. as long as you don't look like an orc who gives a shit. the more time i spend here the more im convinced everyone here is still in high school and thinks having a single imperfection eternally dooms you to 0/10 status
>>
>>28295212
I would prefer this, because a girl WILL have a shit personality without low self esteem, so my mind has over time learned to see it as more attractive. The only gf I ever had way back when, had stained teeth from meds as a kid, that were not straight, and she had a birthmark on her face. Problem is, she needs to ask me out because I am ass backwards and hate tradition, and other things.
>>
>>28295645

I don't believe you've never been hit on. Not even for a moment. You're probably ugly and it's not your teeth at all, prove me wrong.
>>
>>28295212
I used to work with this one girl who had a CRAZY ASS, Like out of this world crazy, but her teeth were so fucked up probably the worst ive ever seen . id still hit it though.
>>
>>28295212
I would but clearly blowjobs are out of the question.
Your teeth are probably yellow from what you eat. Eat more dark green vegetables and carrots so you get enough vitamin A. Also eat more cinnamon
>>
>>28295212

Absolutely. I have horrible teeth myself and it's a huge point of self-consciousness. It isn't as big of a deal to me anymore is it used to be because I've realized most people don't care too much after the initial shock, but every once in a while I'll catch someone's gaze sneak down to my mouth or their obligatory polite smile falter for a second when they see them.

I'd probably be a lot more comfortable with a girl that can understand that point and not have to worry as much about her judging me horribly for it.
>>
>>28295212
>Would you be willing to date a girl with bad teeth like pic related?
Bad as in crooked, sure.
Bad as in half rotted bad oral hygiene, fuck no.
>My parents never got me braces as a child so I have bad snaggle teeth and gaps.
This is fine
> Also they're a nasty yellow color because I was a stupid as shit kid and they never forced me to brush my teeth.
You can fix that ether by lightning it your self or getting it full on professionally bleached.
Look it up and find what is right for you.
>I've had a few guys say they thought I would be cute if it wasn't for my ugly smile.
Pics? Preferably of your tits since you seem to be female and you don't know that rule, but your teeth would probably be more relevant.
>>
>>28295212
Yes, please post Skype and be my gf.
>>
>>28295212
what state are you in? pls be gf
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x619
My fucking teeth are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,much worse

Parent never got me braces

> tfw dads a doctor could easily afford it.
> paid me 15$ to pull one of my teeth when I was in my teens
> literally used a slotted crescent wrench.

Looking at it now it's not only my ugly looks, my short deformed body, my lack of self respect, my lack of tact when it comes to talking to people, but it's also my fucking disgusting ass malformed snaggle mouth that probably turns people away.

Why is everyone so fucking shallow? I'm gonna fucking start insulting everyone i see from now on if this continues. I fucking hate my everything rot now. Thanks faggot OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.