[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every fucking night I start to have panic attacks because I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1461118602199.jpg (368 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461118602199.jpg
368 KB, 1200x1600
Every fucking night I start to have panic attacks because I know I have to get up and go to work the next day please help me.
>>
>>28294913

I had this too, man. I hated my stupid wagecuck job. I ended up just quitting. I figured my health was more important. Then again, I could afford to do that because I live in mummy's basement. Maybe start an SSRI?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28294913

>2016
>being a stupid wagecuck

It's your own fault desu. I'll be enjoying my superior NEET freedom while you edge yourself closer to heart disease and an early grave because you're voluntarily doing what even your own body at the basic physiological level recognizes as terrible.
>>
File: wat.png (179 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
179 KB, 1680x1050
>>28295280
>SSRI
whats that?
>>
>>28295360

an antidepressant, why don't you read what you google next time?
>>
I know that feel OP. I end up twitching limbs and doing mini twerks and get little sleep because of it.

Does anyone else twerk or dry hump in bed for no reason?
>>
>>28295373
because I cant think straight sorry it occurred to me how retarded I am after I posted this

>>28295321
im not wagecucuking by choice
>>
>>28295392

>im not wagecucuking by choice

So someone grabs you by gunpoint and forcibly drags you into work each day?
>>
Sounds like you got a shit job. Get a better one that doesn't suck so much. I got a job right now, it's 4 days a week, I like having 3 days off. I feel people would like working more if the work week was only 3-4 days instead of 5.
>>
>>28295412
Probably just means it's a "work or gtfo" type of situation. Or course he has a choice, but homelessness probably isn't the best option.
>>
>>28295412
Not a gun but threats of being homeless which is probably worse
>>
>>28295442

Just make your family take care of you. Most families are cucks, they'll act like they'll let you go homeless if you don't find a job but then when you don't find a job they cave in and let you live NEET life forever.

Source: I'm 38 and still live with my mom
>>
>>28295385
>Does anyone else twerk or dry hump in bed for no reason?
Honestly didn't think anyone else did this. It's weirdly comforting.
>>
>>28295392
What kinda job? Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>28295498
>Source: I'm 38 and still live with my mom
Retail and I hate it.

I've been applying for entry level IT stuff and have had no luck, as well as other office work.

I have no idea what college even did for me, granted I didnt graduate but I think 2 years would count for something
>>
>>28295528
didnt mean to quote that

iuhig9ogvb
>>
>>28295528
> granted I didnt graduate but I think 2 years would count for something
No...no it doesn't
>>
Same here, fuck have to go punch in right now.
>>
In most developed cucked countries like Canada and Sweden you can get disability money ($1,500 a month here) just for being depressed or anxious. As long as you have a doctor agree with you.

Just quit your job and live on welfare. You'll find a way to make it work.
>>
>>28295658
But I live in America, no such thing is possible.
>>
File: worst hell.png (7 KB, 152x160) Image search: [Google]
worst hell.png
7 KB, 152x160
>>28294913

how do you think I feel I work in a help desk for hospitals. I talk to mostly women in the thirties to fifties. Women, especially middle aged women are the fucking worst.
>>
>>28295694
Well then save up, buy an AR-15 and murder your co-workers and your boss. Plan it out really well. Practice beforehand to get headshots. Try to beat Cho's high score on the American server.
>>
>>28294913
18 year old fag here.
This happened to me with school.
I'd go to sleep panicking and have an inability to sleep so I'd compulsively watch TV or go on the internet if I spent the entire night awake.
I had to take tutoring classes because I missed so much in my last years and barely passed my final exams, because my one of the times my anxiety was at it's worst was during tests or exams, and even though I took in the information, I would get nervous when applying it to paper.
I'd cry sometimes when I woke up or felt completely numb, and sometimes wanting to die.
The stress of school, anxiety and things that happened in my life made me the depressed and unambitious person I am now.
I wake up everyday questioning why I should even live. There's no point in growing up, getting a job you hate, living in a marriage you'll get bored of and then die knowing it was all pointless, and the time, patience blood and energy you put into everything through your life will be for nothing.
>>
>>28295658
>Canada
>benefits
Yeah only if you're a shitskin or a woman lmao
>>
File: 500.gif (1022 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
1022 KB, 450x327
>>28296069

>only if you're a shitskin or a woman

Sounds like it's time to become a cute tranny, anon.
>>
>>28295658
Didn't work for me. My physiologist basically told me I'm fit for working and "here take these meds every morning, now gtfo I'm not signing you up for benefits."
>>
>>28295430

working only 4 days a week does make a huge difference. Still the fact that Ill most likely have to work the rest of my life makes me wanna kill myself.
>>
>>28296149
psychologist*
>>
>>28296149

That's because you're not going the distance. First get titties, then you'll get bennies. No one will turn down a tranny applying for mental illness bux.
>>
>>28296170
Dont worry, we'll get a basic income or shorter work week in about 6-10 years.

Having 3 days off really does change everything though, that extra days gives you so much more energy and makes your life feel more fulfilling. You can get just as much work done too.
>>
>>28296170
this..

Regardless of anything I achieve, there's no point in my mind

So knowing that I missed out on having a gf/lover and I'm now almost 25, makes it even more bleak

Great, I finish school...after all the anxiety/stress of studying and years of learning shit

Then I'm not guaranteed a job in my field

Then even if I am all I have to look forward to is coming home from that job

Then when I get home I don't want to do anything because I have nothing to live for except my parents

Every single day is a struggle, like a hammer chipping at my wall until it breaks

Yeah life and the universe is amazing, I've seen some people do great things I never would have thought possible and still get floored when I think of how difficult programming is

But I've missed out on too much, have too many regrets, and have nothing to look forward to personally
>>
>>28296205
Im a seasonal worker so I get like 4 months off every year but that also means I get no benefits like a retirement plan. I just want to figure out a way to make money using money once i have enough saved.
>>
You guys might relate to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrAvkklUI6k
>>
>>28296303
I think a big problem with all you robots is how low you think of yourself, The number 1 thing majority of girls find attractive is a little bit of confidence.. And if you cant find a job in your field then use that knowledge you learned and apply it in another way in your life, and who knows maybe youll be the one to create jobs. and youre almost 25? you havent missed anything youre still young as fuck. im 20 i have a gf and a full time job that pays over 22 an hour but I feel like I missed a lot by not going to uni or anything like that. its all perspective. you gotta play with the cards youre dealt.
>>
>>28296477
Take my perspective then.
I'm 25, never had a gf, and work minimum wage.

Rereading your post I keep thinking that was a troll but at this point I'm so tired that I don't even care anymore
>>
how about you study hard and get a job that doesn't suck?
>>
>>28296658
I don't think you understand, all jobs suck.
>>
>>28296763

I don't think you understand, you're mistaken
>>
>>28296810
Why don;t you explain?
>>
>>28296605
I wasn't trying to make you feel worse or anything. I think you have a better foundation for a better life then I do. You just have to get through this "fuck my life" stage. The difference between failure and success is the people who failed didnt give up. I am a firm believer that you can literally accomplish anything if you put in the time and effort needed.
>>
>>28296830

You being a lazy sack of shit with no ambition might say that all jobs suck, but thats purely like, your opinion man
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.