[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically my oneitis just told me that every weekend in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14
File: Sad Frog Quotes_ QuotesGram.png (73 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog Quotes_ QuotesGram.png
73 KB, 500x452
So basically my oneitis just told me that every weekend in high school she and three of her cute friends would invite a guy over and fuck him

Like at the same time

Literally every girl I have feelings for

Both the person I hate most and one of my best friends has experienced this among others, mostly Chad types

Kill myself now?

There is so much I've fucking missed in life. It is not minor. These amazing experiences will never be mine. I am a waste.
>>
I can't take this anymore /r9k/
>>
>>28294762
That's wild, I love it.
Don't feel bad, anon, you're just not their idea of wild. Eventually we all figure out people who click with us more and then we have our own wild orgies.
>>
>>28294762
You want to cure the oneitis?
>>
>>28294911
I want to go back and experience what I have missed. This is not just pleasure, it is a fantasy come alive and I missed it for being socially cowardly and fat.
>>
Should've played it cool. If she said that, and you're moderately attractive or cool, she might've been baiting you into being a cool guy and saying something that would evolve the conversation into you getting invited to free sex.
>>
I had same thing happen. Except luckily it was an online oneitis. So no hurt feelings really just very mad that people get to experience things like that literally just for being born attractive.
>>
File: 1461898050694.jpg (35 KB, 700x773) Image search: [Google]
1461898050694.jpg
35 KB, 700x773
fucke everything
>>
>>28295028
Being fat aint shit buddy.
>>
>>28294762
post more details

message logs

your pain feeds mine
>>
>>28294762
Every time I see that Pepe I think Lil Wayne.
>>
>>28295367
I was going to post the chatlog in the OP but I am on a mobile device and can't censor our names
>>
>>28294762
No, if you are just now going into college you still possibly have a ton of shit ahead of you. In this case you have missed maybe 18 years of satisfaction out of hopefully 70+ years of life.
Also what's stopping you from asking to be that guy one weekend?
>>
SEND HELP.

SEND HELP.

SEND HELP.
>>
I would have scoffed and walked away/blocked her.

>inb4 no you wouldn't

I've cut people off for less.
>>
>>28294762
pretty impressed one guy can fuck three girls at the same time

no wonder chad has me beat
>>
So why is a whore your oneitis?

If you're going to have an unrequited waifu at least make sure she isn't shit.
>>
File: sp6.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
sp6.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>28294762
>Kill myself now?
You should probably try to meet her friends first.
>>
>>28295161
Teenage brains don't register and understand events like adult brains do. I fucked a couple of girls in high school and had some girlfriends, and it didn't even seem "real" when I look back on it. You're romanticizing it because you can't put it into context.
>>
File: moneyoverbitches.jpg (393 KB, 450x1045) Image search: [Google]
moneyoverbitches.jpg
393 KB, 450x1045
>>28295604
you know the rules, pics or it didn't happen

screenshot on android: press and hold power + vol down buttons together

and get a thing to censor it

rules are rules man. otherwise this thread is shit pandering and i'm not here for that i'm here to revel in the misery of others so as to dampen mine own

pic related, where i'm going with my life
>>
Why do people on r9k always have a fucking Stacey as their oneitis? When I was in HS I always liked the shy and cute ones and they never cucked me because they never went to parties or hung out with dudes. I probably could have asked them out if I wasn't such a sperg too, I'm pretty sure a couple of them thought I was cool.
>>
Or you should have just said "Why?"

Shame her for it.

Though I want to know more about the Chad. Was he like, captain of the Polo team or some shit? Why was he so impressive.
>>
>>28294762
>2000 and fucking 16
>having feelings for women ever
It's like you're asking to get cucked.
>>
>>28295731
this desu fampai
all my crushes vanish once I hear the girl ain't a virgin
>>
File: brood of broodworld.jpg (130 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
brood of broodworld.jpg
130 KB, 600x503
>>28295639
>you still possibly have a ton of shit ahead of you
right. in college there's tons more people to not talk to and much more free time to browse this site.
>>
High school girls are horny as fuck and will "try it out" with almost anyone.
>>
File: b.png (224 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
b.png
224 KB, 600x450
>>28294762
What country you live in OP?
>>
>>28294762
i don't understand how you could have spent high school without a few flings. you're retarded
>>
>>28295925
That's not true, a few girls are slutty, most just want attention.
>>
File: 161961981621.png (62 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
161961981621.png
62 KB, 279x200
>>28295954
:^) oh my oh my oh my
>>
>>28294762
Damn that's just pretty depressing. Have strength anon. The only thing you can do is work towards a better future. Looking back won't help
>>
>disgusting whores
>amazing experiences
I don't understand you people.
>>
>>28294762
>So basically my oneitis just told me that every weekend in high school she and three of her cute friends would invite a guy over and fuck him
> Like at the same time

That's totally the opening for mild flirting, like asking why they didn't ask you.
>>
File: 6520652156216512.jpg (4 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
6520652156216512.jpg
4 KB, 296x170
>>28296071
"h-heh, stacy. Why did you a-ask me? ;)"

>her fucking face
>>
>>28295998
>teenagers constantly thinking about sex and girls
>you avoid actually getting with them completely rather than maintaining some sort of balance
>this is acceptable in your world
>>
>>28296135
>>28296135
you're literally retarded and/or autistic.
>>
File: pedoBTFO.jpg (88 KB, 584x602) Image search: [Google]
pedoBTFO.jpg
88 KB, 584x602
>>28295954
yeah, why didn't they just try beeing themselves?
>>
>>28296178
all autists are classified as retarded senpai.
>>
>>28296231
Not really desu. People who have aspergers seem to be pretty fine, just quirky. Either that or I did my 5 minute research wrong.
>>
>>28296207
>gets one life
>doesn't even be himself
if you wanted that pussy what did you do for it?
>>
File: das.jpg (227 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
227 KB, 1294x1230
>>28296343
oh, i totally agree famalam. they should have just been themselves!
>>
>>28296533
thanks yeah you're right.
>>
>>28295877
Thats why you should fuck le superior traps amirite guise
>>
File: 1460553495065.png (39 KB, 176x176) Image search: [Google]
1460553495065.png
39 KB, 176x176
I've resolved myself with the fact that I'll never love like a normal person. I'm ugly on the inside and the outside, I have a small cock and I endear myself to absolutely no-one with my terrible social skills.

Cut them all out of your life and start phoning prostitutes.
>>
i've experienced something kind of similar, not exactly though. this girl i used to hang out with and kind of liked fucked every single person i know except me. she even had a MFF threesome with best friend. it was almost like she got off telling me stories about it all while knowing she would never do anything like that with me.

it was fucking sickening and made me miserable. unrelated, but i haven't talked to that girl in 3 years. happy she's out of my life.
>>
File: sleepingwojak.png (11 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
sleepingwojak.png
11 KB, 424x426
>You missed out on the basic formative experiences of youth
>Chad got everything you desired with a cherry on top. Nutted in your Crush's Fresh, Virgin Pussy and held her youthful body in his arms
>You're 25 and still a virgin
>>
File: 1436857435939.jpg (499 KB, 1994x1496) Image search: [Google]
1436857435939.jpg
499 KB, 1994x1496
>>28295820
This. Except the girl I liked turned out to be a druggy despite being a hard 5 nerd girl. Like, the fuck?

Also I feel all you betas on here should watch this video
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo
>>
>>28296767
Jokes on Chad, my first crush was ruined by her father even before she managed to leave elementary!
>>
File: 1458895842694.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458895842694.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
You know what fucking kills me? The fucking chads these cunts go for are, you would think, entirely unsuited to their needs. But that just hammers home just how little I understand women, it would seem. No, it's not enough to be nice. Nice guys really do finish last.

A chad I know beats his girlfriends like it's fucking nothing and has all the social graces of an upturned KFC bucket with a fucking face drawn on it, and yet this guy pulls girls like it's fucking nothing. Educated women, too. Nurses, Uni students, etc. All the while this fuckwit goes around with his flagrant misogyny like it's fucking nothing and gets to have all these women just because he looks good.

It's absolutely fucking disgusting. It makes me feel absolutely worthless. Women like to complain about the pressures placed upon them in society, but oh how easy they fucking have it compared to us, who have to constantly humiliate and embarrass ourselves over and fucking over, and have our failures rubbed in our own fucking faces. Painful memories that never go away, always dredging themselves up as soon as you forget your cock's there for longer than five minutes.

God I want to kill myself. Why was I even born.
>>
>>28296955
That's an intimate detail, how close were you to her? Can you greentext your relationship with her?
>>
>>28296998
My friend was her bff's boyfriend.
She told him, who in turn felt I had the right to know since I had a crush on her.
>>
>>28296955
Beat this. My oneitis in High School lied to me when I asked her out and said that her parents said no, so when I walked miles in the rain to confront her mother, whom I'd never met, at her workplace she said she wasn't even aware of me and that she'd never said a word to her daughter.

It'd hurt a lot less if they just came out and rejected me outright.
>>
>>28296981
>Educated women, too. Nurses, Uni students, etc.

i can tell you were raised by a single mother but i didn't know it got that bad
>>
thats what you get for relating to people

next time, dont play their games and convince yourself you dont need them. it doesnt hurt as bad.
>>
>>28297063
Not bad enough to fuck my own mother, at least.
>>
>>28296981
Women don't want bad dudes, they just want confident dudes.
>>
>>28294762
>There is so much I've fucking missed in life. It is not minor. These amazing experiences will never be mine. I am a waste.

As a 35 year old with a few sexual experiences with older desperate women now, you NEVER FORGET these youthful experiences you wish you had. It's just not the same. You're inferior trash, and there's no escaping that reality.
>>
>>28294762
Into the trash she goes anon...youre better than that...If you want true companionship get a dog...your oneitis only true value is her vagina and as a chad i wouldnt touch it
>>
>>28294762
>Kill myself now?
As long as there are things that make you happy, you might as well do those instead of dying.

May not be what would make you happiest, but what would make you happiest is likely unattainable and/or doesn't exist.

>There is so much I've fucking missed in life.
You can't change the past, there's no sense in worrying about it. Just learn what you can about it, and move forward.

>It is not minor.
>These amazing experiences will never be mine.
That doesn't change the fact that you can't change it.

Doesn't matter if it was the most amazing experience in the world. If you can't actually reach it, then don't fret over it.

>I am a waste.
Society may have you believe that.

But you're only a waste if you view yourself as waste.

I wouldn't say your life was a waste as long as you were doing something that made you happy.
>>
>>28294762

High school is the peak for chads for this kind of thing, it's cold comfort but at least after about 21 they have to go in cold to talk to women and get public rejections
>>
>>28294762

Fuck I honestly don't know if I could even fuck two women at once like that
>>
>>28294762
Whatever you do don't go on a rampage killing all four of them in a murder suicide. That would be very illegal.
>>
>>28295799

Apparently the guy that responded got in trouble.
>>
>>28294762
i mean if you're naive enough to fall for someone that normal you kind of deserve it
>>
>>28294762
"Love" as you know it doesn't exist. E.g. it is rarely, if ever, blind or unconditional.

It's a fabricated notion collectively created by humanity and spread through culture. It has little correspondence with reality.

If you want to know the nature of sexual relationships, watch the behavior of people with regards to sexual relationships. Or if that's too difficult, the observations of people who have agreed to report on this behavior without bias (you'll need to manually confirm the minimization of bias).

People will rush to love's defense because otherwise it creates cognitive dissonance, forcing them to acknowledge this thing they really want doesn't align with common virtues/ethics.

At best, people can resolve the dissonance by denying their sexual desires to protect their virtues. This is an approximation to love that is difficult to sustain in the long term, requiring a strong dedication to said virtues. Which is to say, it gives the appearance of love to an outsider, but is often unstable internally and may fail in the future.
>>
>>28294762
>There is so much I've fucking missed in life.

WOW MISSED SEX. Big fucking deal.

You still can do cool/interesting things that most people will *never* experience in their whole lives, so it all evens out. You can easily catch up to normies and surpass them if you really care enough. The only way you lose and they win is if you truly do nothing in your life.

>>28295767
THIS. You are literally too stupid to enjoy things properly when you are younger. Your brain isn't complete and done growing until your mid 20's.
>>
>>28294902

Kill yourself you useless slut.
>>
>>28294762
There will be people, who through no calculated action of their own, will be more able to have sex than you.

This is common; life is unfair, and will likely continue to be so until you die. Accept it and do what you can with what you're current circumstances.

You can pay for sex in a number of countries. Consider this option if you don't mind the lack of emotional intimacy. Low-cost alternatives include phone/cyber sex, webcam shows, and sex toys.

If you desire emotional intimacy as well, then consider adopting a fake persona that is more sexually capable.

This seems contradictory, but if all you desire from life is emotional intimacy, then this typically works. Over time you will feel as the fake persona should feel, and you'll convince yourself you are the persona you've created.

If you instead live for principles and/or if you don't really care about intimacy, then this will typically not work. It also doesn't work if you can't pretend well enough, or if the persona is irreconcilable with physical characteristics.

In those cases, you're just out of luck. Learn to satisfy yourself with other endeavors, e.g. hobbies/work.

This is hard when you're bombarded with sex and relationships in every aspect of your daily interactions, but that's just life. It's annoying, but unavoidable. If you can't avoid it, accept it.
>>
>>28299182
>you can be a sidekick in someone else's love story :^)
>>
>>28294762
>killing yourself over a whore

Please anon have some dignity.
>>
>>28299398
*current circumstances allow
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.