[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is really sad because she didn't make me cum,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image_7.jpg (60 KB, 385x360) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
60 KB, 385x360
My girlfriend is really sad because she didn't make me cum, and she is upset about saying things like "I don't want to have sex anymore" or she doesn't care but at the same time she is asking me how to do it and stuff.
I really love her, so what should I say to her that will make her feel better?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28294746
Tell her that you love her and that the sex felt good regardless of cumming. Tell her you think she's beautiful and that you would love to spend as much time as it takes showing her how to please you
>>
How does a guy not cum? You just take your hard dick out halfway and say goodnight?
>>
>>28294746
The journey is as important, if not more important than, the destination.
>>
ROASTIE TOASTIE BTFO
Then do that meme smiley face with the okay sign and the tears.
>>
>>28294875
Probably couldnt finish because he has a bad case of dick death grip
>>
>>28294746
>>>/adv/
wrong board. Thats ok, simple mistake.
>>
File: 1457748188579.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1536) Image search: [Google]
1457748188579.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1536
>>28294906
J U S T

U

S

T S U J

fucking original shit fuck jesus
>>
>>28294746
>>28294914
literally had the same problem. reassure her to the best if your ability, and stop masturbating, OP. In a week or two you'll find it easier to cum PIV
>>
Tell her to fuck off. She will want you more.
>>
You don't tell her anything. Next time you have sex she'll go the extra distance to make you happy. Get her to suck your dick and cum when she does it and you'll get blowjobs every night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.