[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you want some of this anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1445080055820[2].jpg (95 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1445080055820[2].jpg
95 KB, 560x420
>you want some of this anon?
>>
>>28293964
uh-heh-no I'm alright
>>
girl I'll have u sucking this dick like it's the last hit from your daddy's crack stash
>>
>>28294010

She doesn't look African-American, so those stereotypes don't really work.
>>
>>28294033
I disagree, she's probably just mixed
>>
>>28293964
No thanks nigger

>ugly apeshit
>>
Ay yo lemme eat that waffle
>>
>>28293964
No but I'll take the bacon and eggs.
>>
>>28293964
WHY DID YOU ORDER IT IF YOU WERENT GOING TO EAT IT
I FUCKING ASKED YOU LIKE 3 TIMES IF YOU COULD FINISH IT BEFORE WE ORDERED
>>
>>28294082
You gone eat my blu waffle white boi
>>
>>28294107
That's what I meant tbqh famalam
>>
>>28293964
I would rather share dog food with my dog
Fucking nigs
>>
I do keto, so I am sorry but will have to turn your offer down.
>>
>>28293964

I want some of that succ
>>
>>28294098
kek
this tbqh, don't make me eat your food just so you don't feel bad about throwing it away
>>
>>28293964
"I normally wait for people leave to eat the scraps, thanks for the consideration"
>>
yes I would but you're different than me so I'll eat by myself like I always do

>powered sugar on strawberries
>no wonder americans are so fat
>>
>>28293964
>ywn grab a delicious breakfast with a qt black girl.
Why even live
>>
>>28294474
Then when I get upset some uppity white knight has to come and tell me I'm making her cry? Like I'm the bad guy? I'm sorry, do you work on a money farm? Money grow on bushes where you're from?
>>
Younger women never give me food. Older women are much nicer.
>>
>>28293964
Gimme ur eggs and bacon I don't want no pancarbs.
>>
>>28293964
Her features are too white, it's quite unsettling.
>>
>>28295328
why wont a pretty girl gimme food? I probably didnt even eat today
>>
>>28293964
No, you enjoy it baby. I'm saving my appetite for when we get home and I bring you to a place I like to call, Poundtown
>>
Are you sure? I forgot my wallet... But if you don't mind. Thanks. Can we order fries as well?
>>
>>28295520
>Her features are too white, it's quite unsettling.

She looks East African. That's why.
>>
>>28293964
No thank you, ma'am, I'm fine, but thanks for asking.
>>
Is that Cody Rhodes' wife
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.