[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reducing life expectancy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1421840747254.jpg (29 KB, 483x441) Image search: [Google]
1421840747254.jpg
29 KB, 483x441
How do I reduce my life expectancy? I'm not ready to sudoku just yet (and im too much of a coward) but at the same time I don't want to live to fucking 85 and die in some nursing home.
>>
smoking, drinking, obesity, high-sodium, high-sugar diet

Other drugs maybe
>>
Heavy drinking reduced your life expectancy by around 15 years, but it is costly.
>I wouldn't advise
>>
drink gasoline, smoke, inject water into your veins and eat only cheese burgers
>>
>>28293873
eat mostly meat, start drinking and smoking and mix it with taking pain killers. It will greatly reduce your life expectancy. And now go out and have a wild life before kicking the bucket you magnificent faggot.
>>
Living to 85 sounds good to me.

After 60 or so they shouldn't expect you to find a job, get a gf, etc. so you can video games all day without anyone bothering you.
>>
>>28294040
Past 60 your physical and mental faculties begin to rapidly deteoriate you idiot. Plus you are likely to suffer from parkinsons, alzheimers or another dementia disorder.
>>
Yell NIGGERS at the top of your lungs in a low income neighborhood.
>>
>>28293918
>>28293925
>>28293929
>>28294035
Thanks phamalams. I already smoke the occasional cigar.

Here's hoping I'm dead before 50.
>>
>>28294162
If you want to die before 50 just mix alcohol and pain killers every now and then. It will get you wasted and most likely will fuck your body in the long run. Best of luck.
>>
>>28293873
Have a low IQ. It decreases your lifespan by a coupe of decades.

>'IQ doesn't matter!'
>>
With excessive wear on your body parts will begin to fail sooner and requiring medical intervention. Most people can coast on youth into the 30s at least after that it's gradual drop off depending on health. If you're very unhealthy you mightn't reach 50. Either way end life is very painful and unpleasant regardless of age. It's just a question of when and how bad.
>>
>>28294162
smoke a pack everyday or just start smoking cigars more often
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.