[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many important, basic things that normies don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1415486958808.jpg (13 KB, 480x325) Image search: [Google]
1415486958808.jpg
13 KB, 480x325
Why are there so many important, basic things that normies don't know how to do? I swear 99% of people don't know

>how their countries political system works
>how to cook
>how to fix a car
>basic mathematics, literally to the standard of a 10 year old
>basic survival stuff, like how to light a fire
>basic world history and geography

Is this the case, or am I generalising
>>
>>28293785
most of those things are completely unnecessary in modern culture.
>>
>>28293812
and a lot of those things are normie things
>>
>>28293785
I was in boyscouts/cubscouts from 1st grade until I graduated and I'm still ass at lighting fires but I can tie knots pretty well though

But yeah everything else is shit you should know. Cooking isn't that hard, just follow the directions to a T and it's fine.
>>
>>28293785
Do you ever go outside? Actually talk to people? Or do you hang around confirmed dumb blondes and paint everyone as a dumb blonde while tippin your fedora???
>>
>>28293785
I won't lie. I'm a normie that has a Youtube channel with 36k subs. I went to culinary school, I can fix most problems with my car if any arise, I know math up to about the 10'th grade level, I am an Eagle Scout so I know survival skills, and I know geography but not much about history.
>>
>>28293785
>how their countries political system works
politics is reeeeeaaaaaally fucking boring. only autists and oligarchical overlords care about politics.

>how to cook
literally just heat food up and eat it. cooking isn't some kind of mystery. literally everyone knows how to cook. most simply don't enjoy it.

>how to fix a car
pay a mechanic.

>basic math
calculators. computers.

>basic survival stuff, like how to light a fire
use matches or a lighter.

>basic world history and geography
not useful in day to day life.
>>
>>28293785
>>how their countries political system works apparently grammar was the one you missed.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.