[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who Here Give Up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1379281362410.jpg (41 KB, 565x506) Image search: [Google]
1379281362410.jpg
41 KB, 565x506
>tfw I'm slowly becoming at peace

I've decided to accept my fate /r9k/. I realize now more than ever I will be forever alone.

Girls have no desirability for me whatsoever. I am not threat at all.

I am literally the guy Chad would ask to take his drunk raging horny gf home for him while he stayed and partied with other girls. He would know that she would never touch me...even while being out of her head drunk.

How can someone like that even have hope? Hope only makes me more depressed when it doesnt happen.

Best to have no hope.

Anyone else know these feels?
>>
>>28293735
lol, just do drugs, if that doesn't fix things you can kill yourself, foolproof plan.
>>
>>28293735
You can always end it now.
>>
The tour is over for you, boyo
>>
File: 108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg (7 KB, 108x120) Image search: [Google]
108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg
7 KB, 108x120
>>28293735
> she would never touch me...even while being out of her head drunk.

Just...fucking kill me. I know this feel. I have been alone with a blackout drunk girl and she came on to me but then got a second look and some part of her subconscious was repulsed and she backed away.
>>
>>28294284
>her subconcious rejected you

It's like her instinct took over.

That may be the saddest thing I have read here.
>>
>>28293735
I still want girls, but seeing as the ones I meet never seem to be interested (I don't really meet much) and how every girl I'm interested literally never returns the sentiment (I've never had a girlfriend) then I'm forced to feel hopelessness. Being in a romantic relationship is a total fantasy for me now rather than something that everyone experiences.

That's why I'm trying to distract myself with video games, but I'm unemployed so no money for that either.
>>
>>28293735
i just got all the feels out of my sistem yesterday tho, im still the same shitty me but it wont bother me for a while
>>
>>28294321
I hit on the biggest slut in my uni while she was blackout drunk and all I got was a hug. Ah well, at least I'm a KV and not a KHV
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.