[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 20 still considered young? I wanted my teenage years and never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 412x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 412x457
Is 20 still considered young? I wanted my teenage years and never made friends or went out due to my anxieties and low self esteem because of my weight, I'm 19 now and have been making great progress losing this weight, I'll just turn 20 by the time it's gone, and I'll be starting college, I'm just wondering if 20 is considered old nowadays, did I waste the best years of my life?

Pic unrelated.
>>
There is literally no benefit to this kind of worrying, so stop.

To give you some answer to your question: No.

Start reading interesting books btw.
>>
>>28293688
Lol. No.

It's good you are worrying now though. You really do have to improve, motivate, and direct yourself starting around 20.

It's pretty much too late when you are 28+.
>>
>>28293750
>>28293772
Thanks for the replies, they're very reassuring. I'm just pissed at myself for not doing something earlier, I never realised how easy losing weigh actually is, I wasted all the first time getting drunk, parties and all that.
>>
>>28293688

>I'm just wondering if 20 is considered old nowadays

Considered old by? What difference does it make whether you're considered old? If humans can be like 80+ years old, do you think 20 is old? Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>28293688
I'm 19 and just started making friends, I have one close friend at the moment. The 20s are really when you start making true friends, most teenage friendships don't last.
>>
>>28293772
I'm 28 and this is true
You still have plenty of time to do something, whatever it is
Don't waste those years
>>
>>28293688
contrary to the popular social meme of high school then college then graduating at 22 and career from then on, all while maintaining normal relationships, the majority of people don't actually follow this path and many don't find their way until their 30 or even later.

you're 20. accounting for 0-16ish basically being out of your control, you've only lived ~4 years tops as an autonomous human being. you still have 60+ to go. you've lived less than 7% of your potential autonomous years and you think you may have seen the best of it? you are literally a child. your brain isn't even fully developed yet.
>>
>>28293688
Not at all. Plenty of kids your age turn normalfag when they get to college.

Not to say you will, and there probably will be some tough feels of loneliness, but the odds are in your favor. Us older robots are the minority.
>>
I'm 21 and still look like a skinny beta teenager
>>
>>28294549
Better being a skinny beta teenager than a fat beta teenager.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.