[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KHV's, a magical genie comes to you and offers you the qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461962369542.gif (398 KB, 429x322) Image search: [Google]
1461962369542.gif
398 KB, 429x322
KHV's, a magical genie comes to you and offers you the qt 3.14 gf of your dreams to love and cherish for the rest of your life. She's literally everything you ever wanted in a girl. The catch? Once every month, for as long as you two are together, you have to watch her get mercilessly facefucked by Chad. She does not have any feelings for Chad and is otherwise perfectly loyal to you. She only submits to the rough, sloppy facefucking due to the genie's spell... If you reject the genie's offer, then he will curse you to die alone. What do you choose?
>>
Facefucked? No problem, as long as he stays out of my pussy desu.
Does she forget her actions during this time due to the spell? If I suck off Chad with her would she remember? That would be a bonus desu.
>>
I exorcise him for being an evil genie
>>
The cuck meme was funny for a bit, even meaningful when people applied it to actual cucking, like letting refugees destroy your country, or wearing fag nu-male clothing. But it seems like recently it's become some sort of unhealthy pathological obsession for some people. Please go away bad memer
>>
>>28293648
She would remember every second of it, and obviously it would be somewhat traumatic for her because she didn't exactly consent to it. That said, it's fucking Chad, so how bad could it be right? As for you jumping in siphoning some of Chad's dick for yourself, he would let you, but your girl might think you're a bit gay for it.
>>
>>28293606
>wish for girl
>kill the chad/every chad that comes every month before he does anything

problem solved.

if chads keep spawning I could make enough organic waste to open a fertilizer farm or a chicken feed factory from the excess meat and bones
>>
Yeah, nah. I'd rather die alone than accept Chad's used cumrag.
>>
i'd bang the genie
>>
>>28294432
The genie would fuck your shit up if you killed Chad, dude. They used to be on the lacrosse team together
>>
>>28294487
What will happen if I kill the genie after having my wish granted?
>>
>>28294487
Then you die having spent a month with your waifu, and having died trying to keep her yours.

Now that's a way to die!
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>28294536
You're not fit to kill a man, let alone a genie!
>>
>>28294536

First of all, you can't kill a fucking genie. He's ethereal and invulnerable. Secondly, even if you could kill him, that would undo all of his spells, which would kill your perfect waifu. You'd never find a girl so perfect again in your life. Chad would be pretty bummed too. She had a pretty dank throat, you know?
>>
>>28294691
I'd find a way famalam, I might even take up lacrosse myself in hoping to meet a genie friend of my own to make him bump off that fucker.
>>
>>28293669
>I exorcise him for being an evil genie

>>28294432
>>wish for girl
>>kill the chad/every chad that comes every month before he does anything
>problem solved.
>if chads keep spawning I could make enough organic waste to open a fertilizer farm or a chicken feed factory from the excess meat and bones

fucking bravo my niggas
>>
>>28293606
I cast Dismissal at the genie as a standard action.
>>
>>28294195
>he would let you, but your girl might think you're a bit gay for it.
Well that's fine assuming she's the gf of my dreams and wouldn't leave me for it.
>>
>>28294691
Fuck off Genie, you can't hurt me from your little lamp
>>
I'd make my gf watch while I fucked Chad's throat. Then I'd have Chad fuck both of us in the ass. No homo
>>
>>28293648
I'm the opposite. Take her sloppy puss, that mouth belongs to me
>>
>>28294486
>i'd bang the genie

someone post the genie waifu CYOA
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.