[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you commit to the beta uprising? Try to top cho? Or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: CCTV___Darth_Vader_2730453n.jpg (24 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
CCTV___Darth_Vader_2730453n.jpg
24 KB, 620x348
How would you commit to the beta uprising? Try to top cho? Or go with style like this kid with the sword who killed 2 people?
>>
Bomb the sluttiest sorority house during peak hours. No idea how I'd do that, but my goal would be to take out the right people for once.
>>
What's the point of a beta uprising?
If you are betas it makes no sense for your genes to be passed on.
How would a beta uprising accomplish you getting sex? You can only get a chick by raping her lol
>>
>>28293200
futile mission for sluts will continue to multiply
>>
Bombing a party seems like a good idea. Take out a big chunk of normans with one fell swoop. Minimum risk of getting fellow betas. except some cyborgs who may be caught in between but whatever.
>>
>>28293233
Sure, but everything is futile unless you kill like billions.
>>
File: 1462234218167.png (111 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
1462234218167.png
111 KB, 500x655
>>28293160
I would just do this if i'm being completely honest with you.
>>
>>28293262
Why does going to a party make someone a normie?
>>
>>28293160
He killed three people, fag
>>
>>28293200
Just go on a Friday night around 11 dude. You'll probably get stopped by a bouncer type but just explode right there
>>
If you going to bomb something might as well starp them to yourself so chad cop doesnt get the last laugh shooting you
>>
>>28293333
>11
>not 1
virgin detected
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.