[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the edgiest thing you've done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (284 KB, 311x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
284 KB, 311x343
What is the edgiest thing you've done?
>>
>>28293015
I used to torture my cat
>>
>>28293015
Assaulted my mom.
>>
stole my friend's credit card # and bought loads of shit

wasted hundreds of $ on worthles crap
>>
File: 1410066570563.jpg (26 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
1410066570563.jpg
26 KB, 472x461
I got this bully's dick pics by posing as a girl who went to our school with her help.

Then I phished him and got his facebook password, uploaded the pics and got him in trouble with the law.

He was so dense he confessed to sexually harassing a minor, had to drop out, life ruined.

I was 12, I never got caught.
>>
>>28293015

pretended to be a chad to the stacey that bullied me in high school for 8 months

made her fall in love with me and fucked with her emotionally so hard she developed an eating disorder
>>
take a picture of muh dick in a yogurt cup and send it to this qt in my class. then i finished out the semester.
>>
Shot a deer in the head during hunting season.

Felt bad afterwards. Gave the meat away to friends and food pantry, still feel bad and this was like five years ago.
>>
Jerked off in class with the lights on completely. Unknown if anybody noticed.

had police chasing me one time and ended up driving 4 hours away to escape and lay low

Told a girl to her face she was a waste of life and should go hang herself

Yell at random hipster girl pedestrians while driving and tell them they look like prostitutes

Smoked weed in front of cops

Closed the shop at work early and lied to customers telling them the grill wasn't working so we could chill and do drugs in the back

Pretend I'm an artist to get laid
>>
I held a knife up to a kids nodtril and told him that if he ever reccomemended I read some garbage like that (death note) again that I would kill him
>>
File: 1446154780289.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1446154780289.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>28293015
I pushed some kid into a pool after a game of chess.

I was such a fucking faggot back then

still am
>>
I once told someone that was threatening to kill herself if I break up with her that she should do it.
She did
>>
File: 1416125248613.jpg (210 KB, 1888x1320) Image search: [Google]
1416125248613.jpg
210 KB, 1888x1320
>>28293015
Used to sleep on the job or outright lie about the hours I had worked when I worked for the state.

A girl I had been talking to got mad and accused me of ghosting her when I hadn't responded to her texts that day when I had been at school all day without my phone. In response, I ghosted her. Didn't want to make her a liar.

Tried to fuck the liberal out of a girl. It failed.

Buzzed my head (hair was 6ish inches long at the time) over my balcony and into my downstairs neighbors backyard

Called a girl my friend was dating "problem child" to her face. She tried to fuck me later, told her to fuck off.
>>
bought heroin from a black dude

walked around during the Baltimore riots giving nasty looks to police officers

While doing the former, some fat cop asked me to please stop taking pictures of broken store windows, I just said "no"
>>
File: hiuhiuhnuhu.png (7 KB, 219x52) Image search: [Google]
hiuhiuhnuhu.png
7 KB, 219x52
I still do it

I go on r9k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.