[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, my past is catching up to me. When i was a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hey robots, my past is catching up to me. When i was a normie 8yo my friends brother (he was 14 iirc) convinced me to jack him off. I did so. Now, many years later, hes brought it up at uni. Idk what to do ;_;
>>
>>28292992
jack him off
>>
>>28292992

Lol.

That would've been something you could've easily flipped on him.

Too late now!

I'm not going to tell you how to handle it, because you'll probably fuck my advice up and make things worse for yourself.
>>
Worse? Reckon i could just say "Dude, stop fucking bullshitting" (see i said dude im normal) we havent spoke much, isnt too out of hand
>>
>>28293105

oh, ok.

Well if he makes a point of embarrassing you with it, weaponize it.

>Oh? you mean the time you convinced an 8yr old boy to jerk off? yeah, I remember that.

or something along those lines

It's a heavy-handed tactic unless he's a complete asshole. But if he is, go hard.
>>
>>28292992
jerk that purple yogurt slinger
>>
>>28292992
He coerced you into sex. Call him a rapist in front of anyone who he tries to shame you in front of.
>>
I jacked off my friends BROTHER. My friend was there, hes the one bringing it up. The brother is like 20 sumthin now idk
>>
>>28292992

greentext the story

comet original
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.