[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premium Entertainment at wage friendly proces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1280x854
There are so very many shitty options for entertainment these days.

>muh Orange is the New Black
>muh Star Wars
>Super Mario Maker
>Mystery Dinner theater
>Pizza Hut

Each of these has some good qualities, but most are shit.

That's why I've invested in the Xbox One. All the premium entertainment apps and quality gaming brought to you by Microsoft. All for the low low price of $549.00

Step on up to the plate and get yourself an Xbox One. You'll never regret it!
>>
Heres a better form of entertainment
>>
>>28292988
nice try guy, bet you posted that from your superior xboner didnt you?
oh wait consoles for niggers and you need a pc to get anything done
>>
Or you can grab one of these for the same price and not be tethered to a shitty console.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA57X2WJ4710&cm_re=rog_g20-_-83-220-796-_-Product
>>
>>28292988
If you're struggling to think of something to do you might want to consider Audible.com.
They have over 200,000 audiobooks to choose from including crime, comedy, biographies, sci-fi and so much more.
Join today and get a free audiobook. I recommend Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started
>>
>>28292988

nice try microsoft shill
do you think robots actually have money? we're all poor as fuck
>>
File: 1462229108317.png (211 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
1462229108317.png
211 KB, 800x757
>>28292988
PC MASTER FUCKING RACE FAGGOT
>>
>>28293161
or he can buy whatever the fuck he wants

seriously, muh pee see mastah wace cucks are scum
>>
>>28293237
yeah pc master racers are faggots

youre right there
>>
>>28292988

>600 dollars
>affordable

That's cute.

I wonder what company does this? yesterday it was walmart, the day before, mcdonalds.

Better hope I don't ever find out, slick.
>>
Yeah yeah the system is gay cunt shit and whatever, but I just got a bone controller for my PC and it works super well, ergos are fine (if a little small) and it feels nice. Did a quick run of MGR:R with it, smooth as fuck and I love the fact that the D-pad isn't a creation of Satan himself this time around.
>>
How the fuck are people taking this bait thread seriously? I'm done with this board being filled with retard normies. NORMIES OUT
saged
>>
>tfw been looking forward to Uncharted 4 for years but have been too poor to get a PS4
>tfw it's coming out soon and everyone's going to spoil it
>>
>>28295550

>10 replies in 3 hours
>taking it seriously

pick one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.