[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me come up with some good fake points for my CV. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Help me come up with some good fake points for my CV. I've achieved practically nothing and I'm useless.
>>
>known fag
>>
>Hi, I'm-

Dropped

jesus christ LMAO did you actually open your resume with "Hi" ?

LOL
>>
>Hi

Stopped right there, just like any employers.
>>
>>28292798
Remove the stuff about therapy, lynching 100 niggers, being no 1 rapist in kazakhstan, and falling down a hole. Then you're good kid.
>>
>>28292847
It's a working holiday where I'll be staying with some family. I figured I should make it friendly
>>
>>28292798
despite your attempt at being le funny meme guy, i literally only got interviews when i added that i played sports as a kid even though these were laboratory tech/researcher positions. i tested this a fuck load and one time it was the only reason i got the job right away (guys mentality was that competitiveness is a priority).

also anyone who's still unemployed learn to follow up email.
>>
>>28292798
Trash.

Drop all negative points.
Drop all casual references to irrelevant people.
Drop the life story.

Give your places of education, dates, duration, grades.
Give any sports you did.
Give your bullshit transferable skills. If you can post on 4chan, you're a better conversationalist than most people. You have STRONG communication skills.
Give your bullshit IT training.

In no more than 20 words say how you expect to benefit the position, and for the position to benefit you. Possibly in the form of a covering letter.

Do not write in prose.
Fit it on one page.
Format it good.
>>
>due to my current situation and study, its something I rarely get to do
Who cares? You like your dog, you like being outside with him, that bit is good. Leave out this bit
>self-improvement, therapy, things I need to work
Now it sounds like you're a weirdo. Say I want to try new experiences, broaden my horizons, typical CV shit.
>force myself
They don't want someone who's forcing themself to be there.
>weak social skills
Stop saying how much you suck!

Anyway where in Scotland you going? I live here
>>
>>28293008
We're not sure yet, there's a ton of hosts on the volunteer site we've sieving through before we decide. We want to get the best country and outdoors experience, hike a few trails and maybe check out a few caves while we're there. Any recommendations?
>>
>>28293124
Sounds cool. Idk man I just live in a town near Glasgow, spent all my time here in cities. I've driven the length and breadth of Australia but haven't spent a day in Scottish wilderness since I was a kid. Strange that.
Although you're never far from anywhere here so I might just recommend somewhere relatively central. A few hours driving and you could be wherever you want
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.