[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you cry on your first day of kindergarten/school/whatever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: KAWD332.webm (2 MB, 1280x746) Image search: [Google]
KAWD332.webm
2 MB, 1280x746
Did you cry on your first day of kindergarten/school/whatever?
where are you now?

I'll start:
yes
/r9k/
>>
>>28292728
Yeah. I actually sort of remember it.
I was scared of people trying to get close to me and I just screamed a lot and hid in a playhouse for like 10 minutes til I chilled out and stopped.

Guess I just needed a sec to adjust.
>>
>>28292728
On the first day of school. I even have a picture to commemorate that day (no, I won't post it).
>>
Nope. Actually I apparently integrated surprisingly quickly.

/r9k/
>>
>>28292728
I cried a little but then I had to stop to fight over my chair
>>
>>28292728
I don't remember that shit lol

I do recall that my mom dressed me in the world's most autistic sweater for picture day though, since we still have the picture in our living room
>>
>>28292728
no because i had been usedto being away from parents already, dad left before i started school and mom was never around anyways
>>
I cried too. I cried on my first day of kindergarten, middle school, high school and college. Lol. Even on my first (and only) job. I'm not sure how I survived.

I'm just a very nervous/awkward/uncomfortable/insecure/boring/antisocial person, have been since I was a kid and am still now.

Being around people or new situations makes me break down every time because I have nothing to say and say nothing and feel extremely pathetic and weird and I get either confusedly stared at or ignored all together. Like no one will even attempt to come near me/talk to me. Not just on the first day, but basically all days after that. I feel traumatized by the whole thing to be honest.

When I finished kindergarten I was so happy and relieved it was over. That made me cry too btw. Then came middle school and the same thing happened, like reliving a nightmare. Over and over.

I learned this very quickly, so I stopped being excited about such things. Until after I graduated college - at that moment anything in regard of school was officially over.

But then I got a job, and it was like, worse...
Now I'm a NEET and it's great, I'll never work again, I'll never go outside of my comfort zone until I die. I'll be happily browsing 4chan or whatever comes next for the rest of my days.

People sometimes ask me, like family or family friends or my motivational "case"worker: "Don't you ever get bored? Don't you want to do something with your life besides sitting at home all day? There must be something... surely"

Nope. I've seen enough, aint my thing.
>>
no

my mom slapped me and told me boys dont cry
>>
>>28293368
You sound really interesting and cute.
>>
I called a black kids a nigger and they had to call my parents. I never met a black person before and my person always used that word.
>>
>>28292728
I cried on the first day of school every year up until around third grade
>>
I beat some other kid up in kindergarten, I don't know why
>>
>>28292728

No, I didn't mind going to school. I was excited to start making friends and meeting people. My mother waited with me until school started and the teacher came outside to bring us all in. She cried the entire time.

I started school with a lot of hope and looking forward to the future. Now I look back and think where did it go wrong. Why am I a friendless loser and why didn't women ever like me?
>>
File: 1461043481009.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1461043481009.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>28292728
I didn't actually. Even when my mom sent me to daycare, she said I rain to the train playhouse and played and played. She also said she never saw me play with anyone.

In kindergarten it was the same thing, I was the chef making eggs and hod dogs while everyone else was talking amongst one another

>tfw I was destined to become asocial
>>
>>28292728
I cried in the car when my mom picked me up on my 1st day of High School.
>>
File: 1454602437152.png (482 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454602437152.png
482 KB, 750x1000
>>28292728
Yes on the first day of pre-school I couldnt stop crying, and before I left for school I cried a ton when my day left for work. I would stare out the window for a couple minutes hoping he would come back. I also cried in 3rd grade on the last day of class since the teacher was really nice.
>>
>>28292728
I cried and didn't talk to anyone until my japanese neighbor and her son showed up and took me home
>>
File: pp.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>28292728
semi-related
>reading old report cards/assesments
>"has trouble playing with others"
>"is unusually quiet and shy"
>mfw
>>
yes, first day of first grade. fucking terrifying
i got past it by drawing metroid
i haven't cried because of school since, even though i had all the reasons to
>>
I cried as I watched my dad drive away on my first day of preschool. Now I'm depressed as hell and still live with my parents
>>
>>28292728
yes first day of first grade when my mom left me, seemed like such a big place compared to my kindergarten.

also on my first day of 5th grade after moving to a new school where the bitch had us go around the room and introduce ourselves, not sure why when it got to me I just started crying and then put my head down crying
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.