[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nightdrives/ here? Where do you go? Me? Nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 26235235.jpg (83 KB, 650x842) Image search: [Google]
26235235.jpg
83 KB, 650x842
Who /nightdrives/ here? Where do you go?

Me? Nowhere
>>
>>28292671
Im a driver, i just drive
>>
>>28292671
i tried driving once, cant do it because of huge anxiety attacks every time I see a car approaching
>>
I drive through my old neighborhood and past my elementary, junior high, and high school. I live in the same city but moved west.
>>
Can't do nightdrives, but I drive all over during the day. Like to drive to downtown Detroit, near Ann Arbor, Birmingham, Royal Oaks, drove into Ohio for fun once.
>>
File: kavinsky.jpg (520 KB, 1200x931) Image search: [Google]
kavinsky.jpg
520 KB, 1200x931
>>28292671

tfw no car to nightdrive with while listening to synthwave. I can dream
>>
I do it every time I have the chance. It helps to relief at least a small part of the stress and the feels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkcHTlsakaM
Thread theme
>>
>>28292671
home or whenever I feel like poop
>>
>friday night in san diego
>sun just set 20 minutes ago
>the air is warm, energy in the air is abundant, and the city is pulsing
>roll up a couple of spliffs
>take a nice shower
>get in my car
>play link related
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9LpwtWkiAc>spark up
>slowly cruising the main streets, lots of activity, everyone is just getting started with their night
>get encapsulated in sonder
>drive up some hills to a overlook spot
>park and overlook the city, the ocean, all the lights, inhaling and exhaling the spliff
>wonder what it all means
>lay back and close my eyes, listening to the city, the music, and the sound of my spliff burning
>be at complete peace

night drives are pretty comfy
>>
>>28292671
I drive in LA, like the actual driver
>>
I WANNA DRIVE YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT
AND DOWN THE HILL
>>
deliver pizzas to drunk mother fuckers. its kinda weird with them you ether get zero tip or an insane amount.
>>
I still remember the first time I went for a night drive. I was so fucking done that night. I just started to drive no matter where. Just away from here. It was the best decision I ever made. Driving through the night just me and the music.. I miss this feeling.
>>
my question with all you night drivers is at what point do you decide to turn around

when your favorite song ends? when the tank is half empty? when you feel like you're starting to get lost?

that is why I never go on night drives, im too indecisive
>>
File: 193747288183.png (279 KB, 1750x1280) Image search: [Google]
193747288183.png
279 KB, 1750x1280
nightwalking is a far different experience.

tfw looking at the city skyline glimer in the distance, watching traffic lights on the highway going too and fro, on a friday night.
>>
>>28292671
I don't have my license yet, but there's really nowhere to drive around here at night. I mean there are a couple of beach promenades but they usually have groups of chavs and sandniggers at night (I think). They're pretty shitty anyway.

I wish that I lived in Tokyo as it's the ultimate night drive location in my opinion. You either can drive on the streets themselves where even at the dead of night there's tons of activity, or you could take the elevated highways - namely the Shuto Expressway - and go all around the major parts of the city. Heck, maybe even drive the Bayshore Route.

Really hoping to make that fantasy come true someday.
>>
>>28293218
I just keep driving until I think that if I turn around now I will be back home before the sun comes out.
>>
File: 1 (114).jpg (552 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1 (114).jpg
552 KB, 1920x1200
I night drive around town. Sometimes I'll go into the city but its usually populated with nigs so thats a rarity.
One time I was depressed as shit and drove from 2 am to 7 am to another state. Was enjoyable.
>>
>>28293141
So you just sit in traffic?
>>
>>28293218
Time: Past 5 am
Gas: Not enough to come back
Feels: If i'm fed up with something I can go far, like 3 towns from where I live, somewhere near 200 miles, there's this stretch of the highway that I can floor it, if I feel inclined to.
>>
>don't drive at late night because I fear niggers trying to steal my car
I wish I lived somewhere nice
>>
>>28293306
>Can't nightwalk cuz of weird ppl in the night
>>
night driving long distances on the empty highway with good music is GOAT
>>
>>28293032

>cops sees you miss a turn signal
>pulled over
>dwi because car smells like pot and u fail roadside sobriety test
>>
File: 1445134395446.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445134395446.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
Post night driving music

https://youtu.be/NghQ_myEPzc?t=1m2s
>>
>>28293904
Apparently 4chan is a gay and wont let me link to a specific time code, just go to 1:02
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.