[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so I'm great friends with this Cambodian kid. Well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-19-43-08.png (364 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-19-43-08.png
364 KB, 480x800
Ok guys so I'm great friends with this Cambodian kid. Well I was telling his dad about how I'm 28 years old and haven't been with a woman since college and I've never been able to make any connections with women. Well this Summer he's taking his son (my buddy) to Cambodia to get a bride and he's getting paid by their family 20k to marry her for a better life. Now my buddy is 29 and makes 75k a year and I make 112k a year. Now his dad was saying that he'd be able to get me a bride as well and I'd just have to pay him 25% of the amount that I'd get paid. He told me that a white man things get a little bit complicated. Now lots of families will pay more for me since I make a lot of money and because I'm white and some families won't let their daughters marry a white dude. And he was saying that a Cambodian going to Cambodia and marrying a Cambodian woman doesn't raise any eyebrows with the government and that my buddy is guaranteed to get away with it but the thing is it's illegal and I could go to jail if I get found out. Basically I would have to convince a government employee that our marriage is legitimate and that no money left anybody's hands. We would both be questioned individually(my wife and I) and we'd have to have matching stories and lie out our teeth about how we met and stuff. Now my buddies dad feels confident that I could get away with it because if I got found out the girls family would be out however much they give me and she would be deported back to Cambodia. Should I do it?
>>
jesus dude that sounds exhausting

your buddys dad sounds like he is trying to ruse the fuck out of you

so many red flags

just get a girl in the states, its really not hard, doing what you are proposing is WAY harder and will put you in a really shitty situation

you're a dumbass if you do it
>>
>>28292660
Nobody?46
>>
>>28292660
Id do it if Ibwere you. Western mating customs are fuxking tedious. Friend of bought a Cambodian bride from the cousin of my old boss. Never got found out. he's black though
>>
>>28292775
I don't feel any connections to women in the states and I've known my buddy and his family for years. I trust them. I'm 28 and I haven't had sex in 6 years and women just don't like me here. And these wives are quality. I don't think there's any women around in the states who just want to have kids and clean the house.
>>
Wait so the wife's family is paying YOU? If you don't want it to be complicated just don't accept the money, it's only $20k and you make a lot more than that in a year, if this is that important to you then fuck the money.
>>
>>28292861

They're quality for about 1-2 years max before they get sick of your shit and just start resenting you

you know it's bound to happen.

arranged marriages, regardless of the nationality, NEVER workout and will never give you real happiness

you're basically buying a hooker who cooks and cleans, but for life.

this is some uber pathetic shit.
>>
>>28292907
>arranged marriages, regardless of the nationality, NEVER workout and will never give you real happiness

there are literally billions of people who would disagree with you there, anon.

what you meant to say is that in promiscuous and superficial hypergamous western culture they never work out.
>>
>>28292864
Yea I thought about that but then what if she runs away from me? I would go to jail for bringing an immigrant in illegally and she wouldn't have an incentive to say if I didn't get paid a year a halfs salary. These people are their upper middle class.
>>28292851
Yea that's what I'm thinking. I think that I can get away with it. How's he like it? Do you know?
>>
>>28292965

okay

my boss got one, from armenia, and literally all he does is get bitched out by her and she is always nagging him and accusing him at looking at other women and he is just super cucked because he is a slave to her pussy

its retarded
>>
>>28292907
I see what your saying and I'm going to assume you're using hyperbole when you say they never work out. Now these women are prepared for the worse IMO. She'll probably be mentally and physically ready to get mistreated. When she sees that I expect nothing more of her then to be faithful and she sees how nice of a guy I am and that I love her I think she'll be alright with it. I want children more than anything else. If she gives me one kid and then decides that she will hold me hostage by threatening to tell the police even if it means getting deported it would still be worth it if I got one kid. It's not like I'm going to be breed if I don't do this.
>>
>>28293066
That would still be better than my current situation.
>>
>>28293126
Going to breed**
>>
>>28293066

That sounds like regular marriage m8
>>
>>28293432
What do you think? Would you do it if you were in a similar situation as myself?
>>
>>28292861
>I don't feel any connections to women in the states
Then it is even more unlikely that you will connect with a purchased bride from an alien culture. It is possible that she will just go along with whatever you say out of fear or duty to her family, but she will not be any more likely to actually take to you than a woman from anywhere else.

Let me tell you something that every guy who travels abroad learns eventually: if you aren't good with women in your country, you wont be good with women in another country. Don't be deceived just because there is a market out there for arranged marriages. They are not arranged by the women themselves, it is the family choosing for them.

If you absolutely need to get your dick wet and don't want to learn how to talk to women, then at least see a prostitute. At your pay grade, you can afford to go to the legal brothels that exist in America. Or even travel abroad to more exotic locals that have legal prostitution.
>>
>>28293126
>When she sees that I expect nothing more of her then to be faithful and she sees how nice of a guy I am
lol
>and that I love her
Really? You already love this hypothetical woman you haven't met before? This is a human being, not a dog.
> I want children more than anything else
Go on a dating site. It's fine to say this. It's fine to brag about your income as well. Some girl will be into it.
>>
>>28293786
I want kids more than anything and see this as a way to get some. Even if she doesn't fall in love with me which I hope she does she will probably at least give me one kid. And Cambodia is a very Conservative country where culturally speaking they don't tolerate women acting like they do up here. I'm sure I can find some sort of connection with her. I'm very smart and I'm interesting but women in the US don't care. The second I say that my ideal woman is a caregiver for me and our children women act like I'm some sort of monster. What these women want is what I want and I've always felt more in common with Asians than whites. My only girlfriend in college was a Chinese girl and she thought I was so interesting and always said I was so smart. I wanted to try to be a Chad though and dumped her and now she's married and has a family. I missed my chance but now I have another. That's how I see it anyway. This whole prospect just makes me so excited and I want to give it a try.
>>
>>28293883
I will love her because I'm a lover. But I will get to take this woman out to get to know her and I might get to know multiple different girls. If I dont like her i won't go through with it. And I tried dating sites and the only women trying to settle down are either ugly, used up, or can't take care of themselves so how would they care for a child?
>>
>>28294053
>The second I say that my ideal woman is a caregiver for me and our children
Many women agree with this sentiment, you just can't outright say it. They react poorly because it sounds really presumptive. In this situation you are just getting to know them, and you've already confined them to a role before a relationship starts.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to that, or letting women know you like that, it's just shitty to start in with new relationships by setting arbitrary bars for them to pass. Like if a girl wouldn't date you because you didn't earn enough? It's insulting. Like you were being judged before you even got to trial.

>I want kids more than anything and see this as a way to get some.
Have you considered surrogacy? Single fatherhood is already a possible outcome of your arrangement
>>
>>28294394
I know these women exist in the states but they aren't easy to find and there's more guys like me than girls like them. Trust me I started going to church and doing church fundraisers to find one but they weren't interested. I tried volunteering at the American Cancer Society but that didn't work out. I've tried about everything and I'm not getting any younger. I can't keep on doing this and this plan seems like an out. It also seems like a fuck you to our current woman centric society that says that I'm an asshole for wanting what was the norm for 100s of years. I like this idea.
>>
>>28294249
>I will love her because I'm a lover
Are you though?
> I tried dating sites and the only women trying to settle down are either ugly, used up, or can't take care of themselves
Look, I know I'm going full armchair psychiatrist on you, but it sounds like you have this idea of what a woman should be, and it's actually not a real person. You imagine yourself loving this person, but that isn't love. Love is accepting flaws and trusting someone and getting to know them deeply. Love is not just being the first woman to go along with your check boxes for a relationship.
>>
>>28292660

Do you really want to live with some chink who wants you for your money

I would rather be alone tbbh
>>
>>28294747
Yea you might be onto something. But I am a lover but I am realistic. When I say these women are ugly I don't dislike them for being ugly but I realize that it's the only reason they're trying to settle down. They'd probably be living the western life and enjoying the perks of having a vagina and being ok looking. Women who can't take care of themselves lack discipline and usually live life for some sort of high. This society we live in is against people like me and the odds are stacked against me. If I marry a traditional girl from Cambodia then I would be beating the game. I've done everything right but society says I don't get to reproduce and have a family? I will not accept that. What I want is not unreasonable. What I'm doing is a step above going my own way. I'm disregarding women from the US altogether and making myself and hopefully her happy. I'd think since you're here that you'd understand.
>>28294804
As opposed to some American woman who only wants my money? Cambodia still values family and these women are trying to get a better life. I can give her that and I think I can get her to fall in love with me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.