[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 142981092302.jpg (36 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
142981092302.jpg
36 KB, 773x645
have you cried at all in the previous month or even this year?

when was the last time you cried /r9k/?
>>
File: 4f4.png (38 KB, 211x234) Image search: [Google]
4f4.png
38 KB, 211x234
>he talks about crying
red flags for men thread?
>>
>>28292631
My dog died this year. So yes. RIP
>>
about a year ago when my dog died.

I would cry if it made me feel better, it doesn't.
>>
i cried about 30 mins ago..just some teers, not wailing and nashing of teeth
>>
>>28292631

I cried when I was in the psych ward, I wanted to go home.
>>
>>28292648

> crying in private: ok
> crying in front of others: beta
>>
File: 1441653580679.jpg (43 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1441653580679.jpg
43 KB, 400x600
last time i cried was 2 years ago. i kinda forgot what it feels like to cry. i tried to force myself once or twice i think but i cant.
>>
just a little bit earlier this year
sitting on the kitchen floor alone on my 21st birthday
>>
I've cried at least once every day for the past three months, my dad has alzheimers and it's really hard accepting that he's literally going to forget everything that we've been through.
>>
>>28292631
I cried last Saturday as I was sending a birthday text to my mom
>I moved alone to another country two months ago
>>
>>28292631
Today I walked on the street holding tears.
>>
I cry sometimes before I go to sleep. Not full on. Just well up and my eyes get watery.
Last time I really cried was a few months ago when I was thinking about how much of a loser I am and about all the recent shit I had let slip away from me do to being a socially inept freak. And the time I cried before that was when my grandmother unexpectedly passed away. I realized that I had been growing distant from her because I was afraid she would think I was a loser since I had no friends and hated what I was doing in college. I had trouble talking to her, as I was becoming anxious even around people I know. I cried really hard because some women who loved me so much and I always did stuff with as a kid passed away when I had been acting like an ungrateful loser for the past few years. I fucking hate myself, basically.
>>
>this board used to be about bursting into treats and holding spaghetti in your pockets
>actual losers come here to blog and attention whore now
>it's not even autistic or entertaining, just stupid as fuck
>>
>>28292631
I broke down into a quivering mess the other day. It was over something really insignificant but it fucked me over hugely and I had to walk across town trying not to break down before I got back to my house.
>>
I don't cry often, but the last time it happened recently. I think it was less than a week ago. I looked at myself in the mirror after another work out (I do calisthenics at home), and saw that after two months there's no noticeable progress and that I'm a horrible-looking skinnyfat.
The thought of me going through all that pain for nothing made me shed a few tears as I sat down contemplating what I should do. Still haven't given up though. Not because I hope it will get better (calisthenics can hardly get you anywhere, and I have no money and time for the gym), but because it's one of the only things keeping me alive, sometimes after a work out I feel a good high which makes me feel good.
>>
Just the other day, I had a friend offer me the very thing that could have prevented my suicide.

Unfortunately, I'm already very much set in my plan. I couldn't stand being a further burden to the people I care for. I politely declined and told him everything was going to be fine.

I cried myself to sleep knowing someone still cares. I hope he won't be too upset with me.
>>
>>28294727
Not sure if you worded this with purpose to get responses, but I'm curious.
>I had a friend offer me the very thing that could have prevented my suicide.
What was that thing?
>>
>>28294758
I lost my job and am about to be evicted from my apartment. He offered me a place to stay. It was very nice of him.
>>
>>28294802
Come the fuck on, are you shitting me? You're killing yourself because you lost a fucking job? You're going to give up EXISTENCE because of one job?
For fucks sake, this isn't any inspirational bullshit, it's plain retarded to literally end your life because you lost your job.
>>
I hadn't cried for 2 years but unironically did after watching a Bernie Sanders commercial. God bless him.
>>
I started crying when I realised I could fluently sign language to avoid talking as I thought and still think I will stutter
>>
>>28292631
>when was the last time you cried /r9k/?
It was 10+ years ago. I don't know when or why but all I can say was that it was never in high school or since.
>>
File: 1461491027296.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1461491027296.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>Crying
>Not saving tears as lubricant for future use
You fags disgust me, have fun going broke in a couple years if you're wasting resources like that
fucking normalfags
>>
>>28294838
It's honestly a lot more complicated than that, but it's tiresome to get into it right now. I've been unemployed for months despite my best efforts to find a new job. No family to fall back on, only the one friend. Etc. This has been a long time coming.
>>
>>28294802
Don't be a retard. Don't be a weakling. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>28294958
It's your choice. Just think one more time before you do this, because it's literally killing yourself. I know I can't comprehend all that you've been through, but talk to yourself one last time and ask yourself if it's worth it.
Peace man, I hope one day we will meet under different circumstances.
>>
>>28294802
Join the French foreign legion what else is there to try one more think before you off yourself
>>
File: 1450980953657.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450980953657.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>28292631
A few weeks ago.

I get these depression attacks every now and then. Usually I keep it in but sometimes it gets too much and I have to let it out.

>tfw aunt told me when I was a kid that I should have fun as a kid and spend my time on fun stuff and that adulthood sucks
>tfw wanted to grow up and have all the privilages adults have
>tfw adulthood sucks and I've been looking forward my whole life to this shitty life

>mfw my aunt predicted that my life would suck in the future
>>
File: Never slipping.jpg (593 KB, 1167x825) Image search: [Google]
Never slipping.jpg
593 KB, 1167x825
If you are a male and you cry, you were NOT raised right.
>>
I haven't cried in almost a year now.
Feels kind of weird. Used to cry all the time, then I said I'd stop being a pussy, that men don't cry.
I hate being alive and all that shit but crying doesn't solve anything. It's just a bad habit. I'd rather endure it. Makes me tougher.
>>
>>28292631
lots
lately over losing my partner and hurting myself on accident
>>
Haven't cried since my great grandfather's funeral back in like 2006 I think. I pent up most all my emotions. The only thing that can get me close to tears for whatever reason is Big Hero 6 when Tadashii and the end of it, it's just fucking heartwrenching it ALMOST brings me to tears.
>>
>>28295447
Looks like I fucked up my spoiler real well.
>>
>>28292631

A few weeks ago.

I was watching random youtube videos and some videos of dolphins came up.

I started bawling like a baby for some reason.

Dolphins dude, I don't know what happened with my internals.
>>
>>28295352
that's shit. it depends why you're crying. you shouldn't cry because you're slightly frustrated, or you lost a game or something like that.

it's perfectly fine to cry a little if you see kids suffering from diseases. it's fine to be in awe and shed tears when you look at the sky and see massive stars and planets, and think about how we got here.

telling men they can't cry will just lead to depression and other problems.

>SHAVE YOUR HEAD GET A GUN DRINK BEER AND DON'T CRY
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN MENTAL ILLNESS IS ON THE RISE?
>>
>>28295235
>tfw aunt told me when I was a kid that I should have fun as a kid and spend my time on fun stuff and that adulthood sucks
>tfw wanted to grow up and have all the privilages adults have
>tfw adulthood sucks and I've been looking forward my whole life to this shitty life
Same desu. I want to go back to being a kid so fucking bad it hurts. The worst part is that I worked the last two years of hs so childhood basically ended early for me.
>>
About 5 hours ago
>>
Every one should cry at least once a year otherwise you could just explode in a fit of emotions when everything builds up over time.
>>
When I younger I used to cry over anything, literally anything make it good or bad, but my family didn't like it and when I cry one of them would slap me on the back of the neck.
Last time I cried I was 11, at 14 I was unable to cry even if I wanted to.
It was like keeping my emotions in check and never allowing them out and keep on suppressing
I knew people who killed themselves, family members who died, at their funerals I had pokerface on, I wanted to cry and tried, but failed. After that everything in my life, everything I do and interact with people became manual
There's a couple of girls who broke up with me because being with me made them depressed, I was seeing a girl few months ago and she left because she thought I was a sociopath, my dog died 2 and half months
And with all that not even a tear, I'm unable to express emotions like others, emotions that makes a person human.

I'm almost 20, feel like killing myself everyday because I feel like there's an iceberg in my chest that I can't melt. I just want release, sweet release.

I was talking to this cutter, she said cutting helps her and that it takes that feeling off your shoulders, have any of you robots tried it?
I tried taking xanax to feel and express emotions again and it helped a bit, not a lot but helped.
>>
>>28294663
tfw
I'm in the same scenario as you

What workouts? How many sets/reps/break periods

Like mine are laughably bad, I can barely do 3 sets of 10 pushups and then I use a fucking 20 pound dumbell for OHP and curls...
>>
>>28292631
5 years ago. There are no more tears, I accepted things a while ago. End my life please.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrAvkklUI6k

r9k's theme song
>>
>>28295352

I'm not even able to cry. It's surreal, even in situation I know I should cry or at least display some kind of theatrics to be socially appropriate I can't make myself. Ive had horrible shit happen and I'm thinking to myself "man this really fucking sucks" but my face is just blank. I always assumed it was autism.

As a kid I always thought people on shows were pretending to scream when they were scared but I've seen it irl enough to think maybe some people really do scream when startled. When I'm in extreme pain or startled I do the exact opposite and it's like I'm not even there. Worst pain I ever had was when this hot sticky shit exploded and stuck on my face. The only sound I made was punching a hole in the wall, and that was after a few seconds doubled over in pain dead silent. I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance but fuck did that hurt.
>>
File: 1381914549536.jpg (60 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1381914549536.jpg
60 KB, 584x573
Had a sort-of prophecy a few minutes ago during one of those half-hour exhaustion collapses after work.

>See all unique cultures from around the world vanish because they're embracing globalism
>Buddhist monks drinking soda and hitting the next track on their phone as it sits on its speaker
>A Native American sitting in a sedan drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels he bought with his benefits check
>A group of Southern girls congregate for a selfie as they all wail for attention in an accent that could not possibly be described as "Southern," only post-modern American
>A self-described Pagan admits he doesn't believe in any outward presence because public education taught him that that isn't an option to believe in, but continues to practice his empty rituals to remain visible in a society of uniform conditioning
>An entire generation of young people take to the internet to out-meme each other and beg for the favor of below-average women who have received global attention for their promiscuity
>A pope endorses an "app" designed to mock adherence to religion
>An Amish man fixes his tractor
>A pious Israeli man weeps as he witnesses his secularized kin
>India, Sweden, Germany, Malaysia, and parts of Russia convert to the most backwards religion, Islam, at the expense of their freedom and traditions
>Japan and Korea mimic the monetized idol worship of America
>Millions of blacks around the world act on media-instilled contempt for white people that is continuously directed toward globalist goals of forced assimilation, censorship, population replacement, and diverted hostility
>Millions of white men no longer see a future where they can be treated justly no matter how they conduct themselves, and many are checking out of education, employment, marriage, and even life

The end goal of globalism is the banishment of all culture. Period. No culture will survive globalism.
>>
I haven't cried in ages, it just doesn't come to me anymore. Feels bad, like there's something that wants out but it'll never make it.

Last time I remember wanting to cry was this shitty day I had. People weren't texting me back, I had work that day, and then right after work some friends hit me up and wanted me to come to this get together. They had drinks, so I said fuck it, have a glass ready for me when I arrive. Turned into this weird night filled with drugs, couple of guys brought coke, I got way too high off dabs, the only guy there that I could relate too was way too drunk for me to get a hold of, some guy started puking...

Shitty, shitty days man.
>>
When I looked at my hairline
>>
>>28296694
it's not a prophecy if it happens before you see it

you're just being observant
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.