[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is literally nothing worse than being a fat female. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 54
There is literally nothing worse than being a fat female.

You will be alone the rest of your life if you are a fat female. Men will not view you as a potential partner. Other people, in general, do not want to be your friend.

You are not valuable. You are not lovable. You are not respected or cared for.

I diet and then I eat again and end up gaining more than I was before the diet. I am so lonely that I keep thinking I would be better off if I died in my sleep.

All of you guys have it easy. As you get older and get more confidence and everyone becomes less shallow, you'll get girlfriends and have friends and develop relationships. Even fat guys stand an equal chance.

Fat women? We are fucked. We will be alone forever.
>>
find some fat girl fetishists. remember the last time you heard a girl said she has a fetish for fat guys? me neither.
>>
Not true fat girls can find chub lovers
>>
>>28292585
>all of you guys have it easy
>only my problems matter
STFU attention whore, stop eating so much and everything will be fine.
>>
>>28292585
bullshit. I'm currently eyeing up a chubby little nerd girl. you'll find someone femanon.
>>
>Even fat guys stand an equal chance.
Not true. Fat girls have a huge pool of fat fetishists to choose from, who would happily date and marry a fat girl. Girls into fat guys exist but the ratio of male to female fat fetishists is something like 10,000 to 1.
>>
There was this old fat bitch with a dyke haircut that got hired on at the place I work today and even (no homo) decent looking guys were fucking around flirting with her. I would even say one is a Chad. I don't know if it's because she is the only woman now or what
>>
>>28292607
>>28292696
this
original comment senpai
>>
>>28292585
STFU, YOU NASTY PILE OF SHIT

YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF

LIVE WITH IT
>>
>>28292585
It's true. Fat white women are the most miserable demographic in society.
>>
I exclusively date/fuck fat girls. I haven't been with a skinny girl in about 8 years, I have zero sexual interest in them and therefore zero romantic interest.

but I'm also fat and 99% of fat girls want nothing to do with a fat guy
>>
>>28292585
>I diet and then I eat again and end up gaining more than I was before the diet
Your diet must be sustainable. You can't expect to starve yourself and lose weight fast and not gain it back. You need to calculate calories and sustain a small calorie deficit for forseeble future.
>>
>>28292680
I'm sure you're a real prize.
>>
>>28292749
I would totally 100% date a fat guy. But no fat guys have ever been interested in me.

I don't know. I just feel more and more convinced that I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>28292680
chubby is not the same as fat, it's not even close.

>>28292696
>>28292607
I've seen a lot more hot/normal women with fat guys than hot/normal guys with fat women. it's a TV sitcom stereotype for a reason.
it simply boils down to the fact that a man's value is in how he provides - which isn't affect by his weight, whereas a woman's value is in how she looks, and that is directly affected by her weight.

fat/ugly women have it the hardest out of anyone, and I'm not even OP.
>>
>>28292707
Your story sounds dubious. What flyover dump do you live in?
>>
>>28292585
Look. I would fuck that girl in that pic, and if we got along i'd even date her. I dont care anymore, just love me.
>>
>>28292749
God two fat pigs fucking is a disgusting thought.
>>
>>28292763
OP doesn't want to be alone, she never said anything about standards...
>>
>>28292785
>what is online dating
>>
>>28292585
>Fat women? We are fucked. We will be alone forever.

Or you can stop eating.

Whereas men who are ugly, poor, low social status for any reason are fucked from birth to death unless a miracle happens.
>>
>>28292752
Dude, weight loss isn't some mystery. Fatties are mentally ill.
>>
>>28292786
>muh anecdotes
of course you can become a sugar daddy if you have enough money. a girl can become a sugar mommy too if she's rich enough. problem is, no girl actually wants to lower herself to that level. only men do.
>>
>>28292797
Georgia

Akdifnsos
>>
>>28292813
>be fat weeaboo neckbeard
>have delicious fat gf
>hang around naked, play vidya and mtg, watch animu, smoke weed and fuck constantly
>cook delicious meals together
>we both find each other beautiful

You triggered?
>>
Being fat is the easiest problem in the world to fix. It takes constant effort just to get fat in the first place, and if you ever slack you lose all your hard earned disgustingness. Just stop being fat and you get to go from easy mode back to tutorial mode.

I'm not even memeing. To lose weight you do nothing. If you want to get fancy you can look up PSMF and or IF. If you want drugs then do like /fit/. If ECAY, DNP, clen, var, etc helps them go from 12% to 8% then going from 35+ down to a reasonable 15 to 20% should be trivial, DNP alone you should be able to drop over one pound a day. Especially since you don't even care about maintaining weight while losing fat. It literally takes more effort to be fat. What excuse could you possibly have?
>>
>>28292786
Fat/ugly midddle class and above WHITE women have it the hardest.

Being fat is no big deal in nog, latino, and hillbilly cultures.
>>
>>28292804
You say that, but I don't think that you mean that. I'm OP pics size and no one has ever shown any interest in me. As i get older, I feel like even women are less likely to be friendly and kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 960x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 960x584
>>28292585

>not being fat is hard

Modern """"women""""

2/10 since I responded
>>
>>28292854
Yeah. That's everybody is a fat ass territory.
>>
>>28292889
Spoken like someone who has never been fat and never will be.
>>
>>28292869
Nasty. Enjoy your heart attacks.
>>
>>28292903
Kik? I'm attracted. I'm pretty fucked up though...
>>
>>28292903
Good lord. You a big bitch. Absolutely disgusting tbqh. Where you under the impression that there weren't consequences for your actions?
>>
>>28292585
>Fat women? We are fucked.
good just become un-fat
>>
>>28292957
That's a yes
>>
>>28292585
>>28292680
>>28292696
>>28292607
fuck you pieces of shit
I'M SKINNY but just because my face is busted and i have no hips and broad shoulders, i can't find a bf
>>
>>28293018
No one gives a shit that two degenerates found each other in the trash heap. I'm sure the codepency will only make you both fatter. You'll be lucky to see 40.
>>
File: OBnjfGC.jpg (32 KB, 666x395) Image search: [Google]
OBnjfGC.jpg
32 KB, 666x395
>>28292585

I knew I had seen this girl somewhere before.
>>
>>28293061
Woah there friend, no need to get so mad
>>
>>28292752

Actually starving themselves to lose weight fast is exactly what they should do, the faster the better in fact. Rate of fat loss has nothing to do with gaining it back. Only an excess of energy will make them gain it back. 800 calories a day, low carb, high fat, one hour a day walking, coffee, tea, and soda all day long to combat appetite, and possibly a mouth fedora if you can stand it. No worries about addiction. Nicotine is notoriously difficult to get addicted to, just look at any research study, even human. Tobacco is only addicting because of the presence of MAOIs and a synergistic effect with nicotine. No MAOI, no addiction.

No need to even nerd out with macros and counting calories. I like telling clients they can only eat between the hours of X and Y, but it's all they can eat buffet style, obviously I encourage healthful meals though. If they lose weight at the weekly weigh in then great, if not we just make the eating window narrower. At some point it's infallible. You cannot maintain weight eating only 1 minute per day. I usually start them at 8 hours though. A big part is they're just pussies who think hunger is a bad feeling.
>>
>>28293048
just dress better anon, you can mask your body shape if you don't wear tight-fitting clothes.
>>
>>28292990
Don't have a kik. Email?

I'm like so lonely I could die. So, hope the desperation doesn't scare you off.
>>
>>28292891
this is absolutely true, actually.
white culture places so much emphasis on being thin, especially in the richer economical classes.
being fat just makes you look poor. but why?

>>28292853
this merely supports my statement:
men are judged based on their ability to provide.
women are judged based on their appearance.
>>
Anyone who would touch any women like the one in op's pic is a sick in the head degenerate.

What pieces of shit you must be.

Have you no shame?
>>
>>28292937

Damn right it's spoken like someone who has never been and never will be fat. This isn't some double standard thing either. I meet my body goals just like everyone else. When my pants get tight I just switch to coke zero for a couple weeks to drop it before going back to usual cokes. Everyone puts on 5 lbs or so between thanksgiving and new years. There's no reason to hold on to it though. I don't foresee any famine and it's more attractive to not be carrying around energy in such excess. If you're paranoid then do like my grandparents and keep a year supply of peanut butter and pancake mix in the basement. I guarantee it looks better boxed up than in your pants.
>>
>>28293137
What do you mean, why?

Discipline, restraint, foresight, temperance and pride are traits of successful people. Professionally and physiologically.
>>
>>28293167
>tfw tumblr landwhales are my favorite to fuck
They're just so easy to get into bed
>>
>>28293127
Did you get my email down?
>>
>>28293137

Upper class white people also wear clean clothes and brush their teeth. Why would bf% be any different? Some say it's education but I don't remember sitting through any it's a good idea to wipe your ass classes in school. It's just part of being human you take care of yourself. The real question is why don't darkies and poor people give a shit? When it comes down to it your body is the most important thing in your life, it IS your life. Maybe I'm shallow but I don't want any easily avoided diseases like gonorrhea, diabetes, or coronary artery disease.
>>
>>28292585
nice meme. there'll always b a long line of degenerate fat fetishists willing to do anything for you
>>
>>28293238
You're human garbage. Seriously.
>>
>>28292831
No response to this one.. Guaranteed if op put up a profile on okcupid or tinder she'd have a full mailbox of guys looking to take her out in just a few days. Only the top 20% of males get consistently messaged/liked on this sites. Have you even tried that op?
>>
File: 1462126653780.jpg (109 KB, 743x743) Image search: [Google]
1462126653780.jpg
109 KB, 743x743
>>28293238

Sure, you've got gravity doing most of the work. Come back when you can get one out of the bed.
>>
>>28293091
not eating causes your body to go into starvation mode regardless of how much extra body weight you have and will absorb everything you take in and make you fat.

if you wanted to lose weight quickly on that method, you will have to very rarely eat and only eat small amounts (half a carrot at a time) and ignore the starvation altogether, or throw up a lot. these were my eating habits for a while, not to lose weight but because i just couldnt force myself to eat, it all seemed completely unappetizing and nauseating. still, i would throw up every day, multiple times a day. went from about 130 pounds to 108 desu.
>>
>>28293238
how do you do it, anon? those are some legs.
>>
>>28293317
Starvation mode is nonsense pseudoscience.

Fatties are STUPID. It's a big part of their problem.
>>
>>28293238
Are there problems getting it in when the girl is that fat?
>>
>>28293330
He gave up on life, then proceeded to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>28292932
You forgot be interesting, be funny, be intelligent, have hobbies/interests that appeal to women, have a network of friends to be social with, be able to plan and pay for all dates and activities. The list could keep on going.. But yea for women it's one job, don't be fat, yet so many cant even manage that one.
>>
>>28292607
I'm a thin girl and I have a fetish for fat guys but not as fat as OP's pic. I really love when he's lost about 100 lbs and his fat is soft and droopy, it just feels amazing against my body. I've met other girls like me even one who was more extreme and pretty much liked a guy as big as OP's pic. I don't like it because I doubt I'd be able to find his dick if he was that big.
>>
>>28293259
Got it. Sent you a message.

I feel like I am getting trolled for sure. :/
>>
>>28293303
>>28293315
There is no need to be upset. Fatties are way more fun in bed than fit girls.
>>
File: Medical_compication_obesity.jpg (34 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
Medical_compication_obesity.jpg
34 KB, 424x318
>>28293367
There's a problem finding it.

You lowlife.
>>
I'm an 8/10 with a successful career and I'm into big girls like the ones in the OP. I've fucked a fair few and they always get clingy but I don't want relationships with them only because I know that it's not healthy and I want to grow old with a partner. Apart from that, totally into fat chicks, so I'm sure there's loads of other guys who are into fat chicks.

If you're a fat guy on the other hand...
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x1025) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x1025
>>28293402
God. What a creepy loser you must be irl.
>>
>>28292585
I'm fat and I have a fat bf

Just go for another fat dude or a black dude. But desu stick to fellow fat dudes because being a race traitor is disgusting and you'll have nigger babies.

There are some hot asf fat dudes with handsome faces and they're over 6ft tall too. My boyfriend has a male model face and he's 6'1" tall, and I'm able to date him because he's fat.
>>
>>28293422
>I'm an 8/10 with a successful career and I'm into big girls like the ones in the OP.

And I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
>>
>>28293330
>>28293367
You just gotta know how to get them in the proper positions. I don't have a huge dick so certain positions like spooning don't work, but most fat girls tend to prefer doggy style anyway.
>>
OP have you ever heard of black men?
>>
>>28293422
>big girls

Enough with the euphemisms.

Girl in op's pic is MORBIDLY OBESE
>>
>>28293462
Kill yourself. You're clearly already dead inside.
>>
>>28293482
I'm used to calling them big girls, but yeah she is morbidly obese.
>>
>>28292891
>middle class and above
>having the hardest anything

Fuck off privileged cunt
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28293464
Topkek. Yeah, OP needs to holla at Tyrone. It's the natural order.
>>
>>28293317

Starvation mode does not exist. If your body is running low on energy and it gets some do you think it will a:convert energy into another form so it won't use the energy, losing some energy in the process, or b:use the fucking energy?

If someone weighs 350lbs pounds and eats only 800 calories a day they will lose weight, and 800 calories is more than enough to ensure they don't even come close to starvation mode. Seriously, look up the draft dodgers from 'nam. They did starvation studies on them. Surprisingly they lost weight instead of getting fat from all that not eating. Eating infrequently is good because of its effects on hormones and insulin vs growth hormone, but that is autismal min/maxing shit. That is of no concern until tubby is down to below 15% in females and 10% in males. Inducing vomiting won't help with weight loss really, you don't expend many calories from in and it fucks up your electrolyte balance and the acid is harsh or your esophagus and teeth. You'll burn more calories from walking for 10 minutes than puking. Learning to accept hunger is needed, eventually it goes away and you adapt. No need to force food when you aren't hungry unless you're trying to gain weight. Not being hungry while trying to drop fat is actually a good thing.
>>
>>28292932
but this aint true

>no more than 2-3 sexual partners
>dont be fat
>dont be loud/have too many opinions/uppity
>have conventionally attractive facial features/body type
>smell like god's gift to earth
>soft skin, nice hair
>tight pussy
>light skin
>motherly, submissive persona
>must dress nice and be clean

if you're complaining about women having men swarming them no matter how 'ugly' they are then perhaps you should ask yourself why men have such low standards

but men dont have low standards. i doubt you'd date a fat chick with no job, no money who smells like shit and wears wrinkled ass clothes, has no motherly instinct and is balding. no one would unless they were on the same level that person is, or unless they had a weird slob fetish.
>>
>>28293431
>>28293495
Why do my sexual preferences make you so upset? If anything it just frees up more skinny girls for you guys. Having a guy in the squad who likes fatties is extremely beneficial.
>>
>>28293514
They do. Despite your 'privlige' jive.

Fat middle to upper class white women are rejected from society.

The same can't be said for even lower class fat white women.
>>
File: 1462022020897.jpg (113 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462022020897.jpg
113 KB, 1080x1080
>>28293402

I find fit girls a little too masculine, but I'm sure she is more fun than a fatty who might break your dick is she could get in cowgirl. This is a fit girl. Pic I posted before is just a normal not fatty boom-ba-latty girl.
>>
>>28293572
anon, he's just jealous he's not pounding meaty landwhale vag with two huge pillow breasts to suck on.
>>
File: girls-920-01.jpg (386 KB, 920x985) Image search: [Google]
girls-920-01.jpg
386 KB, 920x985
>>28293572
>preference

Like your pathetic ass is acting on options.
>>
>>28293612
You dudes need mental help.

What you're doing isn't natural. It's literally counter-evolutionary.
>>
>>28293402
>Fatties are way more fun in bed
if your idea of fun is a woman who becomes out of breath just from struggling to roll over so you can somehow navigate your frame in between her folds and, with a little luck, find her vagina, yea.
>>
File: Quack.png (420 KB, 655x446) Image search: [Google]
Quack.png
420 KB, 655x446
>ctrf+f
>exercise
>0 results

Fuck this thread
>>
>>28293615
I've been with skinny girls and fat girls. The skinny girls were overall much less fun in bed. I gave up on skinny chicks when I was maybe 20 because they stopped being in any way attractive to me. Seriously, when I go out to the store or something, a girl isn't going to turn my head unless she's fat. Different strokes for different folks, anon.
>>
File: 1460485927415.jpg (747 KB, 2073x2764) Image search: [Google]
1460485927415.jpg
747 KB, 2073x2764
>>28293572

Because we still have to see them when we go out, and even worse, share space and air with them. I hate how they look, sound, and especially smell. Even when just standing around they block walkways and cause damage to the flooring and furniture. You're enabling, even encouraging them to continue by accepting. They should be driven to either suicide or a normal weight.
>>
>>28293653
evolution favours procreation. fat girls are more likely to just want to lie about the house all day, ergo make better mommy material.
>>
File: tumblr_nx91xfYeed1ubm73lo1_540.jpg (62 KB, 516x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx91xfYeed1ubm73lo1_540.jpg
62 KB, 516x390
>>28293659
The odor alone.

Fuck is wrong with you anons?
>>
>>28293659
Confirmed for having never fucked a fat girl. They know how to get it.
>>
>>28292585
I like fat women. Maybe not as fat as you pictured but my point stands.
>>
File: 100 underlined twice.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
100 underlined twice.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>28292585
>excercise

fuck off faggot
sage
>>
File: 1448016866747.jpg (452 KB, 1276x1653) Image search: [Google]
1448016866747.jpg
452 KB, 1276x1653
>>28293739

Skinny girls do it better.
>>
>>28292607
You should look around more. They're definitely out there. Though they're less likely to say fat guys. They'll say husky or some other less "offensive" word.
>>
>>28293686
Liking blondes is a 'preference'.

Liking unhealthy, unhygienic, unstable, genetic garbage is a mental illness.

You fool no one.
>>
>>28293715
Sounds like you have some deep-seated prejudices. Doesn't it get exhausting carrying all that baggage around? There are plenty of guys into fatties and that isn't about to change, no matter how angry you get. It's best to just let people live their lives and quit getting angry about things that have zero impact on you.
>>
>>28293091
>Rate of fat loss has nothing to do with gaining it back.
I'm talking about mental aspect of it, not physical. Hunger eats away your willpower and you're broken and get in an eating frenzy before long. Keeping hunger at bay with a small calorie deficit is sustainable for life and doesn't require a strong willpower.
>>
>>28293790
Cool, you can have em. I'll be over here enjoying a girl whose entire body feels like titties.

>>28293811
If it's a mental illness then please lock me up with all the fatties, I'd be quite happy.
>>
i'm over 300 lbs and not alone. i didn't even have to settle for a fat fetishist. any fat chick who can't get a boyfriend must have a foul personality.
>>
>>28293826
Prejudice.

Nigga plz.

The fucking rolls of lard are a very clear indicator of lack of character. As is being attracted to such gluttony.
>>
>>28293872
how much money does your bf make?

where did you meet him?
>>
>>28293892
$22.50/hr, you shallow cunt. i met him on /soc/ back when it was a bit less of a cess pool.
>>
>>28293870
Nobody believe>>28293872
Any chick who is 300 lbs must have a foul smelling ass.

And I'm sure whatever beta you coerced into a relationship is a real winner.
>>
>>28293889
Ah yes, because when you're looking for porn to beat your meat to, you're looking for strong moral fortitude and good character, right? You can tell me I'm a mentally ill degenerate all you want anon, fatties still make my dick hard and skinny girls don't. Difference between you and me is that instead of getting angry about it, I'm having sex with the girls I find most attractive.
>>
>>28293986
if you hate fat chicks so much, why are you thinking about the way my ass smells? repressed much?
>>
>>28293986
Fatties know how to shower, you prick. They're not all slimey hikkis.
>will never shower-fuck a landwhale
>>
>>28293990
Sorry I like women, not gelatinous sacks of adipose tissue.

If you didn't have deep seated psychological issues the difference would be both apparent and immediate.
>>
>>28293872
>tfw 5'9''/190lb and never held hands with anyone

repulsive personality it is then
>>
>>28294041
Im trying to get the fuck away from you hillbillies tbqh. There are already to many of you.
>>
>>28294071
A tub like the one in OP's pic couldn't even reach their own ass.

Obese people smell like shit. It's no meme.
>>
>>28293838

A small calorie deficit for life would result in starving to death. It's possible, but ideally you want to eventually switch to maintenance. Willpower is a big part of it, which is why coffee, tea, and soda are so great. Throw in a cheat meal now and then and it's all good. For me it's not hunger that is a problem. It eventually goes away, especially after eating. It's the cravings that are troublesome. I'm no willpower warrior but it's easy to resist candy when there isn't any in the house. The faster someone gets to their target weight the sooner they can quit losing weight. It seems less mentally taxing to just tear the bandage off and get it over with. Faster results are more encouraging too.
>>
>>28292607
I've only met one
a buddy of mine set me up with her, she was sitting in my lap within minutes of meeting me

then I found out she stabbed her ex boyfriend, so I dodged a fucking bullet
>>
>>28294113
Ah yes, claiming once again that I have mental problems. You can like skinny chicks all you want, I won't get angry about it. Meanwhile you're getting all sorts of mad about my taste in women, which affects you in no way whatsoever. I'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality to the point where someone else's taste isn't going to bother me, can't say the same for you though.
>>
File: 1457995161799.png (1 MB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1457995161799.png
1 MB, 513x1117
>>28294140
i thought women we're supposed to be the ones who were logically challenged
>>
>>28292585
>There is literally nothing worse than being a fat female.

You're right, I really fucking hate fat women.
>>
File: 5835-bhujapidasana_11.jpg (11 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
5835-bhujapidasana_11.jpg
11 KB, 248x248
>>28293826

I guess I have the strength to carry prejudice since I'm not already burdened by fat or piggy gf. I don't even notice it as a hindrance in any way. I actually feel righteous in condemning fats and they're enablers. It definitely impacts me. They cost taxpayer money that is wanted on stupid shit, and resources are wasted on trying to herp them instead of putting them elsewhere, anywhere else would be better. Also I still see, hear, smell, and have to navigate around them. When they don't give you boners it can be frustrating to get stuck behind one slowly waddling down the sidewalk or store aisles. If they walked faster I wouldn't care, if they were smaller it'd be easier to go around them. Instead they choose to be fat and slow.
>>
File: Kate-Beckinsale-CelebHealthy_com.jpg (233 KB, 1800x2533) Image search: [Google]
Kate-Beckinsale-CelebHealthy_com.jpg
233 KB, 1800x2533
>>28294208
>hur dee dur, I actually like my '93 Honda Accord more than an Audi R8. It's muh preference.

Sure thong dude.

You sound ridiculous. Immature, lazy and delusional.
>>
>>28293826
>Prejudice

We're not prejuding anyone. The evidence of your degeneracy is literally right before our eyes.

But cool meme word.
>>
>>28294208
i would fuck you. that kind of confidence in sexuality is sexy. i hope you're getting all the fatty poon you want.
>>
File: 1461273007257.jpg (172 KB, 794x1191) Image search: [Google]
1461273007257.jpg
172 KB, 794x1191
>>28294041

Its hard not to think about how they smell when it's so overwhelming. It's not repressed so much as oppressed by their stench. Especially during summer time and they work up a big sweat getting out of their car and into their fatmobile.
>>
>>28294386
wow you sure like to think about fat chicks in great detail. you see, i don't like black men, so i don't tend to think about black men. especially about how their assholes smell or what they look like all sweaty. you're so repressed dude. was your mommy fat? your first crush? an auntie that you thought looked good when she bent over?
>>
America needs to shame the fuck out of fatties, not encourage them.

We've got to treat obesity like cigarettes.

Enoug is enough.

These women aren't beautiful. They're unhealthy and out of control.

If you're attracted to that it says alot about you. None of it good.

>chronic drug addicts are simply muh preference

Sound on the level to anyone?
>>
>>28294449
Listen whale. We're at the point where 50+% of this country is fat. You're unavoidable.
>>
>>28294301
Yes it is also impossible for someone to prefer 70s rock to modern rock, or to prefer Indian food to Mexican food.

>>28294354
Like I said, call me a degenerate all you want. Have fun clinging to your moral superiority while you masturbate alone.

>>28294371
Thanks anon! I'm sure I'd fuck you too.
>>
>>28294461
Thank you. It's not just about not being attracted to fat women, it's about hating fat people in general. Fuck fatties, and fuck fat culture.
>>
>>28292785
Where do you live?

I have been muted for 8 seconds, because my comment was not original.
>>
File: 1462152388810.jpg (73 KB, 750x885) Image search: [Google]
1462152388810.jpg
73 KB, 750x885
>>28294449

For someone who doesn't think about black men or their sweaty assholes you sure do for into a lot of detail on the matter. Maybe you're the one who oppressed?
>>
>>28292585
Don't give up on losing weight. Never say to yourself "I can't do it" or "It's too hard" instead conscientiously force yourself to rephrase such statements in the form of "If I push myself harder I can do it." If you lose the psychological battle you'll give up prematurely, but if you keep encouraging yourself and keep staying positive you can exert your full potential.

Here is a YouTube channel with 350+ workouts: https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender Most of them demonstrate a low impact option which is much easier, and you don't have to do a whole video. Start with small obtainable objectives, and make them lifestyle changes rather than temporary diets.

Here's a very easy workout that anyone can do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B38ttorbISM
The only hard part is the number of pushups that he does (which he actually forgets to do a third of them) but you can do those on your knees with your legs bent under your hips to start out.

Like I said before, make lifestyle changes rather than diets. Cut out all sugary snacks like cookies and ice cream, instead eat crackers or carrots. And cut out all soda too. It will be hard at first, but just give up one fattening food at a time. Gradually the fat will melt off, just stay positive and never tell yourself you can't do something or it's too hard. You can do it, and you'll be healthier and more accepted by society.
>>
>>28294576
WV :/

This comment is too low in content to post alone.
>>
>>28294547
>fat culture
i see thin people do all the disgusting mcdonalds cramming and soda chugging that fatties do. it's just american culture.
>>
File: 1461722877643.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1461722877643.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>28294461

Fuck that, treat it like pedophilia. I'd be OK with making fatties and fat fuckers rot in a prison cell a couple decades then become registered sex offenders.
>>
>>28294598
damn, wrong coast.

i can give you my email if you still want to talk?

i'm 19, chubby/fat (250 lbs)
>>
>>28294609

This people aren't fat, retard. I'm wondering if you're actually that retarded. You can be American without being fat.
>>
bull fucking shit guys will fuck fat girls because dat ass and dem titties
nobody will fuck a fat guy which is why I devote my free time to exercise so I don't become fat because I don't have anything else going for me besides not being fat
>>
File: 2el.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
2el.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
>>28294544
>Yes it is also impossible for someone to prefer 70s rock to modern rock, or to prefer Indian food to Mexican food.
Yeah, if there variations of the same thing or have a relatively equal value.

So sure, some people prefer blondes to brunettes etc.

But no one prefers spoiled meat to fresh fruit.

No one prefers a dirt walled hovel in swampland, to a modern beach house.

That's what you're trying to sell us on.

But hey, fat women are stupid and crazy. Maybe they'll buy it.
>>
No, it's not worse than being a short male. You can be the fattest woman in the world and some guys gonna be into that. That's how men are.
>>
>>28294650
what are you going on about? i'm saying the "fat culture" you're talking about effects more than just fat people. skinny people do the same disgusting fatties do, like guzzle soda and binge eat. some people just don't get fat doing it.
>>
>>28294544
>Have fun clinging to your moral superiority while you masturbate alone.

In this example the pig fucker erects a false dichotomy in an attempt to justify his bottom feeding.
>>
>>28294631
Sure, if you want. I gotta go do chores before bed but I'll send you a message soon-ish if you drop your email.
>>
>>28294598
>WV :/
SHOCKER
H
O
C
K
E
R
>>
>>28294738
alright, it's [email protected]
>>
File: 6l.jpg (89 KB, 486x594) Image search: [Google]
6l.jpg
89 KB, 486x594
>>28294609
>it's just american culture.
Fuck no. And no dipshit, thin people don't eat the same way fat people do. Duh.
>>
>>28294787
i've seen thin people eat way worse than fat people. you're a blinded fucking idiot.
>>
>>28294705
>skinny people do the same disgusting fatties do, like guzzle soda and binge eat. some people just don't get fat doing it.
Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?
>>
>>28294677
But anon, the girl in your picture draws literally zero sexual attention from me. Whereas pic related makes my dick very interested. Sexuality is not black and white, different people are into different shit. Go ahead and like skinny girls, it affects me in no way.

>>28294717
I love feeding on a fat chick's bottom, know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>28294705

People don't get fat from soda or burgers. That's why thin people do it and don't get fat. Fat people do something different. Thin people are not involved in fat culture. Fat comes from consuming in excess, which is disgusting and gluttons should all be put down.
>>
>>28294823
>i've seen thin people eat way worse than fat people.
Once in a while maybe. But not routinly.

The evidence is literally before your eyes. Wake the fuck up.

Fat people are fat because they eat too damn much. If a thin person ate the same diet, they'd be fat too.

CICO is no meme.
>>
>>28294880
so all those gluttonous competitive eaters should be put down too, huh?
>>
>>28294823

No, you have never seen that. It is literally impossible. It defies the laws of thermodynamics. Unless you traveled to as alternate universe you have never seen a thing person eat worse than a fat person.
>>
>>28292585
Hi, just stopping by to say I've lost 18kg and am now healthy. It was a bit of an effort socially since dieting can be hard when friends want to go for pizza. But doable in 4 months.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 5ndex.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
5ndex.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>28294866
Pics of little children make pedophiles dick's very interested.

Doesn't somehow make it not mental illness and degeneracy.

Seek help.
>>
>tfw no fat gf
I just want to snuggle into the soft squishyness
>>
Just going to say NOTHING IS BETTER than a fat lover, I only dream of a sweet fat wife
>>
>>28293277

ok then why dorich arabs and rich turks like average sized women. whites being obsessed with over-thinness is a meme because they were fat chasers just like every other person on the planet except the chinese and japanese.
>>
File: 1ndex.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1ndex.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>28294932
>It defies the laws of thermodynamics. Unless you traveled to as alternate universe you have never seen a thing person eat worse than a fat person.
The dumb ass saw a thin person eat McDonald's once.

Dumb fat fuck then assumes that the thin person eats 10k calories a day of McDs like they do.

Fat people are exhausting.
>>
File: 1462113580498.jpg (14 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
1462113580498.jpg
14 KB, 266x266
>>28294922

If they do it out of gluttony and not in a spirit of competition, yes. Bodybuilders actually meet the definition of obesity but are not fat or gluttons. They are role models. Fat people are disgusting and subhuman.
>>
>>28294948

to be fair those girls are boring. i see gusy get more excited at thicker and curvier women these days. and i mean guys IRL not weirdos on the internet
>>
>>28294948
Ah, but the difference is that a child cannot consent, which is where the danger to society lies. Pedophiles harm others. A fat person getting laid hurts nobody except you and your delicate sensibilities, even though it has zero impact on your life. And again, call me a degenerate all you want, I'm not about to get upset that someone on /r9k/ thinks my sexuality is morally wrong. I'm too busy having sex with the people who I'm most attracted to.
>>
>>28294987

Sandniggers and roaches aren't white, and average is not a body type anyway.
>>
>>28295030
Nigga plz.

thicker and curvier is just different degrees of fat.

Successful men still like fit/thin conventionally attractive women.

This hog fucking is pure lower class degeneracy.
>>
>>28295071
in between fat and thin. or averagely slim
i dont know many who like underweights
>>
>>28295059
Nigga I could care less. The point was that attraction alone doesn't somehow disprove mental illness or degeneracy.

Fat and stupid. Look at these pigs you're posting. Why would anyone knowingly pass on such garbage genetics to their children?

Seek help.
>>
>>28295030

Sounds like haes delusion as a coping mechanism.

>healthy attractive women are boring
>ugly is the new hot
>#loveurbody
>>
>>28295080
Men's sexuality doesn't suddenly change when they become successful. Men are more sexual beings than women. Of course they're going to have more diverse taste, nigga.

Are you a woman? You dumb
>>
>>28292585
If you actually wanted a bf that much you'd starve for it until you lost weight to get the guy you want. Obviously you'd rather stuff your face.
>>
>>28295128
>I'm too busy having sex with the people who I'm most attracted to.
What are you talking about? That tub of shit is just as good as a runway model. It's his preference.
>>
>>28295128

No. They're just unattractive. Slim/average build girls with more curves are far more attractive. You're posting cylinder shaped girls and expecting me to find something proven to be unattractive, attractive.

Her WHR looks like it's 0.76
just no waist or hips. Shit tier on both obese and skinny women (common in both because their bodies are terrible)
>>
fat girls cry about how they can't get Chad because he's disgusted by them and then when a beta guy who wants to love them for who they are comes along they reject him too because he's not Chad and they say they don't want someone to like them even if they're fat but then don't do anything to be not fat and wonder why they are alone
take what you can get or die alone like men do
>>
>>28295059

The only fat people who reproduce are the ones who get laid. Obese parents raise obese children. Thin is child abuse, as well as a problem for society because now instead of one fat person there is two. You're so selfish you only care about your dick no matter how it may damage society as a whole. You're worse than pedophiles desu.
>>
>>28295174

realize your body is as repulsive as an obese person is
ms skinny with no waist or hips. shaking my head
>>
>>28295131
nigga plz. I live and work in Manhattan. No one here is trying to date pigs like the obese women in these threads. Same deal in LA. Same deal in Paris. etc. etc.

However, when I have to travel to flyover country at least 50% of the women are overweight.

It's not even an opinion. It's a FACT. In the US the lower you go socioeconomically, the fatter the population is.

shit is out of control.
>>
>>28295089

So you mean normal girls like pic related? Don't validate fatties by pretending thin body type is special in any way.

By the way, that's a cow I would fuck.
>>
being a manlet is at least 100x worse than being obese
>>
>>28295162
>You're posting cylinder shaped girls
That's what the human body is SUPPOSED to look like Cletus.

Jesus.

Smh.
>>
>>28295198
>realize your body is as repulsive as an obese person is
>ms skinny with no waist or hips. shaking my head
Listen you dumb fat fuck.

Being overweight is objectively unhealthy. It's not an opinion.
>>
>>28295228

No. Not obese. But regular thick/average women with curves yes. Men are checking them out and feel attracted to them.
I notice men very well. If they can fuck pigs and donkeys in a farm why wouldn't they fuck a WOMAN with a little extra fat on her? No not obese but someone like that plus size Lebanese model Nadia or smaller.

>>28295237
Boring shape. Her hips are narrow and her WHR is shit. You have bad taste in women. Affeminate dude or just a chick?
>>
>>28295198

I'm a male, and besides that my body is nowhere near as repulsive as a fat person. I'm as straight as they cum and I'd rather fuck a man who looks like me than a morbidly obese 'woman'.
>>
>>28295273

No, being skinny with no waist or hips is shit tier though.
I'm not fat if I don't like tube shaped women. You think I find the fat marshmallows attractive too? Fuck no. But for some reason you're ignoring this.
Both opposites on the spectrum and both are gross and not shapely.

>>28295249
No. Women are suppose to have curves. Post a slim girl with nice waist and wide hips. You're posting ones who can pass for men.

>>28295297
Then you're not straight.
Pussy > Ass from a man
You sound gay. As with all men who obsess over other men's preferences.
>>
>>28295276

Your problem is you dislike women with any shape or curves an all. You just like blobs. I mean there are worse fetishes I guess, like necrophiia, but it's still pretty fucked up.
>>
>>28295276
>thick
>curvy

These are euphemisms for overweight. They came from the black community where unsurprisingly 75% of the women are overweight.

Who the fuck is fucking donkeys? (get a grip Cletus)

No one here disputes that hillbillies are fucking fat women.

Half of your population is fat. someone is obviously sleeping with those pigs you cal women. That much is obvious.

We're telling you it's a degenerate culture, and you lowlifes need to do a better job.
>>
>>28295303

Look at >>28293790

This is curves. Fat women only have rolls, any curves are hidden beneath fat.
>>
>>28295331
I don't like blobs. I insulted them too. Why are you ignoring this because you're mad I don't like your shapeless stick thin women?

Here's a slim woman I like. She's fit and has shape. Not the unfit, shapeless hags you posting that belong in a low budget 80s rock music video.

The blobs are as ugly as the cylinders. You both got shit taste
>>
>>28295303
Ok. Why don't you just tell us what flyover dump you live in.
>>
>>28295348

But i'm not using it as an euphemism as overweight. Selma Hayek is "thick". She doesn't look overweight to me.

>who the fuck is fucking donkeys
Literally the men who live in rural areas.

>We're telling you it's a degenerate culture, and you lowlifes need to do a better job.

Are you from Sweden?

>>28295366
Bootyblasted detected
>>
File: yes.jpg (38 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
38 KB, 620x839
>>28295353
Yeah she has some curves but her body shape is trash. Wtf is the narrow pelvis and those straight short shoulders and no breasts?

Here's a better one. you like low budget skinnyfat cylinder shaped women it seems
>>
>>28295382
Yes anon, you've rhetorically proved why thousands of years of evolution was mistaken.

Smh. You're a really an unfortunate combination of ignorant, lazy and shameless.
>>
>>28295464

What are you talking about? You sound like a woman. I bet you're from a Scandinavian country.

if so it doesn't matter, as your lack of sex appeal or masculinity radiates really well online. im afraid of how it is offline.
>>
File: 1451752193761.jpg (753 KB, 864x1296) Image search: [Google]
1451752193761.jpg
753 KB, 864x1296
>>28295356

You literally chose the most manfaced bitch you could find. Her whr is no better than any save a couple that were posted previously. At this point it's obvious you're trolling.
>>
I get that desperate perverts fetishize these 'women', and even somehow have sex with them.

But are you Anons really willing to be seen in public with an obeast like the one in op's pic?
>>
>>28292585
Any fat white woman willing to fuck blacks, arabs, latinos, or italians can get laid. As much as I hate to admit it, I'd fuck a submissive fat white girl. She'd have to give me rimjobs and let me dunk her head in the toilet like Rocco Siffredi though
>>
>>28295492
>I bet you're from a Scandinavian country.
How many more strawmen are you going to build to try and justify your disgusting bottom feeding?
>>
File: 1454545978929.jpg (870 KB, 1036x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454545978929.jpg
870 KB, 1036x1200
>>28295422

She's dark and turned to the side so you can't even tell if she has curves. I don't consider her attractive. Maybe you picked the wrong image? I'm not asking for nekkid but at least something where bone structure is discernible.
>>
File: 8o1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8o1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>28295526
>I'd fuck a submissive fat white girl.
Oh anon. Why would you degrade yourself like that? You don't seem all the way gone. Come to the light.
>>
>>28295493
>Apollonia
>manfaced

Shit taste. Your opinion is invalidated from here on.
And you sound mad your taste in women is terrible so you of course, insult the women I post.
You're hurting them not me.
>>28295529
but I'm not the same anon who was posting the rolly-pollies. I'm just saying you got as much bad taste breh
>>
>>28295554

>guy who likes skinny girls and obsesses over other men's preferences is a palefag
why does this always go together?
>>
>>28295526
generally /hightest/ races/ethnicities are more prone to fucking fat women or women they don't like. it's just the way it is
i think it's disgusting but maybe a bit more tolerable than the prissy little bitches in west and north europe. tho i think south french men display a similar level of licentiousness, however i think the spaniards are far worse
>>
>>28295584
Not that anon, but proper white men don't fuck fat women. That's for Juan, Cletus and Jamal.
>>
>>28295601

Just because you don't like fat girls doesn't mean you like skinny girls m80. But it's creepy how people who obsess over thinness always like the pale waifu aesthetic. And that always comes with a weird and annoying temperament.
>>
>>28295598
>/hightest/
Nonsense pseudoscience. Translates roughly to: /lowstandards/
>>
>>28295584

It kind of makes sense when you think about it. Niggers like fatties and other darkies. It makes sense that people who prefer human shaped girls would also like human color as well. I like some middle eastern and 'white' mestizos too, but it has to be natural. Tan looks shit on anyone no matter the race. Just eat carrots if you want to be dark. I can fuck a leather couch easier than a tanned bitch and as a bonus the couch won't age as poorly.
>>
>>28295616
Notice these men are more masculine and aggressive though. It's more masculine than the prissy, beta, obnoxious Scandinavian faggot.
These cultures allow for outer expression and dominance and misogyny more so the men will be more "masculine" and thus sex and violence-driven.
Sowwy just the way it is
>>
>>28295627
>It makes sense that people who prefer human shaped girls would also like human color as well.

Ya and deathly chalk pale is a natural human color?

You sound strange and bizarre.
>>
File: -photo.jpg (162 KB, 771x1024) Image search: [Google]
-photo.jpg
162 KB, 771x1024
>>28295627
Pale thin women are god-tier

These pig fuckers/high test/muh curves Anons are just white trash.
>>
Do you have ass and titties?

If not, you truly are fucked
>>
>>28295685
If pale thin women get ineffectual affeminate males no sweat off my back. I feel sorry for them. they should get the masculine and regular functioning types they deserve
>>
>>28293048
Not even trying to be a thirst lord but send me a few pics. I want to see if you're as hot as you claim you aren't.
[email protected]
>>
>>28295555
skinny girls don't let you degrade them unless your super high value. I'm looking to dominate quad nigga
>>
>>28295640
Nigga plz.

Half the pro athletes in this country date women who look like models.

Mike Tyson married fucking Robin Givens.

Pic is Colin McGregor's gf.

You're full of shit.

'high test' literally moronic pseudoscience.

really, it's just fucking losers such as yourself, trying to justify their degeneracy instead of dealing with the shame of their situation.
>>
>>28295734
You should be looking for a therapist. you sound like a complete and utter creep.

I feel sorry for your family.
>>
>>28295682

I've never seen a deathly chalk pale person but I'm guessing that's not a natural human color. Redheads are the best example of pretty color, and I'm actually willing to go for fat redheads just because I like them so much. Pic related is a good example. Heavy, but pale so it evens out.
>>
>>28292585

Being a crazy female isn't exactly a walk in the park either.

>fat women at least have other fat women friends
>>
>>28295685
but they''re harder to dominate. I want a woman as a sex slave not my partner
>>
>>28295802
>you sound like a complete and utter creep.
so what
I like to dominate and humiliate women. They need to be put in their place which is under me with my cock inside them
>>
File: 4mages.jpg (2 KB, 97x96) Image search: [Google]
4mages.jpg
2 KB, 97x96
>>28295915
yeah. whatever you say. im so sure dude.
>>
>>28295914
try being crazy AND fat. tfw i have committed to celibacy and not being in a relationship just to ease the pain of knowing i will absolutely be rejected. it's not even like i'm dating the guys from here, i'm an ugly dyke
>inb4 dykes have no standards
try meeting one irl idiots, all the ones i have met online have been even crazier than me and made my mental health even worse due to their manipulative fuckery and encouraging me to be their ugly but loyal and codependent gf
i've learned that anyone who will date me is a fucking idiot or absolute psycho and shouldn't be trusted
>>
File: 01b2d.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
01b2d.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
>>28295968
>They need to be put in their place
And yet somehow an obvious winner such as yourself, can only pull it off with gutter-tier women.

What a piece of shit you must be.
>>
>>28295915

I think they're easier to dominate. You can't call it domination if you can't ohp her. Can you even deadlift the women you fuck?

I like petite squirmy girls. I imagine spanking a fat girl would just be disgusting as her whole body ripples and she honks and grunts instead of making cute little squeaks and moans. Can a fat woman even cross her wrists behind her back? If so, are you able to hold both wrists in one hand tight enough to where she can't get away no matter how much she struggles?
>>
>>28296019
maybe try not being fat next.
>>
>>28296042
>implying cute girls want to date former fatties covered in stretchmarks and acne with shit hygiene and no people skills and debilitating mental illness
good one
>>
>>28292585
go to /fit/ and read the sticky
you are a degenerate if you can't lose weight
>>
>>28296020
>And yet somehow an obvious winner such as yourself, can only pull it off with gutter-tier women.
I have more attractive women who are willing to be submissive, but the ugly ones can be worked in 24 hours into doing very humiliating things. I have more attractive ones that I focus on for a week, but I keep ugly ones around for the instant rough sex. It's kind of like how porn companies put the low value women on sites like facialabuse and the higher ones are eased into the humiliation
>>28295971
All women want to be dominated.
>>
File: 2ndex.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
2ndex.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
>>28296096
yeah dude like I said, what a piece of shit you must be.

Not memeing, not kidding.
>>
>>28296037
I've had some really petite girls ask to be dominated, but in America these days that's hard to find. I want too much casual sex to only fuck top notch
>>
>>28292585
I bet she is so fat she can't touch the bottom of the poool because her fat would make her float before reaching halfway there
>>
>>28292585
dont you have enough websites for female fat acceptance already?
for fuck sakes why don't you normies sage this or just go back to tumblreddit
>>
File: 1364603564460.jpg (104 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
1364603564460.jpg
104 KB, 600x806
>>28292585

Would you date a passable trans girl with a dick? I <3 fat girls
You're beautiful, I promise
>>
>>28296245
>dont you have enough websites for female fat acceptance already?
Normies?

this shit is coming from pervert robots dawg.
>>
>>28292932
I'd say women have to be clean too. But that's it. Which is pretty much just as easy as dieting.
>>
>>28296245

Didn't you learn anything from the srs raid years ago? I told you what would happen and then it did because 'oh fine, niggers and women belong here, nothing wrong with tumblr, hur dur durr'. If you ignore it it will get worse. Make every haes thread a fathate thread and I bet fat people stop coming here for sympathy. I think you're too far gone though as you already use tumblredit words. Normalfag is what 4chan calls 'normies'.
>>
>>28293462
Damn. That looks grossssss
>>
>>28296368
That's because it is gross
>>
>>28296907
Really, really gross.
>>
>>28295780
>'high test' literally moronic pseudoscience.

keep believing that. men's sexual preferences tell another story. i know men are easily aroused and i know what they like. you type like a woman still.
>>
hey fatties can you tell me what you eat?, I need to gain like 30 lbs
>>
>>28297210
kek. A delusional whale has wandered in. Shouldn't you be making Jamal waffles or something?
>>
>>28292585
Bullshit, every fat white woman gets a nigger bf.
Blacks fucking love hamplanets, because they have infinite thirst and zero taste
>>
>>28292585
lol nice meme
just because youre a fathater doesn't mean everyone is like you. http://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/23703692/
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.