[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it normal to wear the same pair of jeans for weeks at a time,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 91SJEDXHk6L._UX522_.jpg (38 KB, 522x679) Image search: [Google]
91SJEDXHk6L._UX522_.jpg
38 KB, 522x679
is it normal to wear the same pair of jeans for weeks at a time, /r9k/?
>>
Weeks? Nah, you have to wash occasionally.

But if you have two pairs of the same thing?
Fair game man
>>
people don't often wash them but keep maybe 2-3 pairs of jeans and wear them on a certain rotation.
>>
Can I wear khakis for a week before washing them?
>>
its normal in china and india to wear the same clothes for 4-5 days and not shower

I know this because I go to grad school with these people and they smell
>>
>>28291922
I do it. I only wash mine once every one and half months or if it starts to smell. I wear it 5 days a week for about 7 hours a day. It rarely smells before the 1 month mark.
>>
Brah I only own 2 pairs of jeans and wear them forever. I only wash them when they get stained or start to smell. I've worn the same pair for at least a month at a time before. Once you're out of high school no one even pays attention to shit like that

If you ask /fa/ they'll probably tell you they haven't washed their jeans in years
>>
>>28291922
just rotate pants every 2 or 3 days, and you don't wash them after every wear.
>>
>>28292024
Depends on what you're wearing them for. If you're sweating at ALL you really shouldn't. They're not as forgiving as jeans and also don't hold up to wear and tear as much
>>
>>28292121
What are you studying , engineering ?
>>
File: fit-after.png (193 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fit-after.png
193 KB, 600x400
if its dat raw selvedge denim and youre going for them sick fadez, then dont wash them for at least 6 months. unless your doing manual labor, your jeans dont really get dirty. do your legs sweat a bunch or are your balls sweating through your underwear? if not, your jeans probably arent dirty.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.