[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate my life. I've fallen madly inlove with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 17
I fucking hate my life. I've fallen madly inlove with a fictional character! I've had this obsession about mashiro for about 3 years now, but I can't stop thinking about her. I've had dreams about her, I drew a manga about her and me living at sakurasou. I draw/write about her everyday. I have a fucking problem! I've never felt like this about anyone. She's perfect for me. I lost 30 pounds because I motivated myself with her. I went from being 6 foot tall and 210 lbs to being 185 lbs. She's the love of my life and I would marry her if I can.

Is there anyone here who is madly inlove with a 2D character?

No hate please, I'm just trying to start a conversation with people like me.
>>
File: 1460518208012.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1460518208012.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
I don't blame you dude, as khv I can understand why people go to such lengths to avoid loneliness and try to get some meaning to their life. As long you are improving your life I don;t see any problem because it's not like any roastie gonna give you a chance soon.
>>
>>28291631
Yeah, I just wish there's someone like her. Even if I know I'll have no chance, I would still like to meet her.
>>
ktfb

it's gotten to the point that opening pics of 3dpd is almost like opening shock pics of animal abuse for me
>>
Yeah, I have a waifu.
Luckily she's been a source of inspiration and motivation for me and I've improved a lot thanks to her.
So I think it's a good thing.
>>
>>28291542
>There will never be a girl like Mashiro in your life

JUST FUCKING SHOOT ME ALREADY I WANT IT ALL TO END
>>
>>28291829
Yeah I guess in a sence having a waifu is good for you. :)
>>
>>28291958
Ah! A fellow mashiro lover? I know how hard it is man! I just feel like winding it. But if I end it I wouldn't be able to hug my body pillow of her!
>>
File: 1462016717748.jpg (54 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1462016717748.jpg
54 KB, 396x382
>tfw I will never met someone like mugi-chan

Why even live?
>>
File: 1446161047186.gif (877 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1446161047186.gif
877 KB, 500x250
Sometimes I worry that mai waifu would think I'm disgusting
>>
File: 1457216874641.jpg (459 KB, 1000x1468) Image search: [Google]
1457216874641.jpg
459 KB, 1000x1468
tulpa

you're welcome

I did it, and it is amazing
>>
File: hanako_0068.png (838 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
hanako_0068.png
838 KB, 1000x1100
>>28291542

> falling in love with 2d girl
> I have a fucking problem!

The hell man, are you kidding us??? it's quite the opposite!
You'd have A LOT OF PROBLEMS if you fell in love with filthy 3d scum girls, with all their bad actions like attention whoring, don't giving a fuck about you, deluding you, and so on.
2d love is purest form of love

Have a pic of my waifu, my dear friend

>>28292179
I'm really interested in having one.
Can you give me some advices/links about?
>>
>>28293260
God tier taste in waifus.
>>
Why is aoyama such a huge fucking loser
>>
>>28293260

I'm in a legal legend game but it's real and it works. It takes a lot of patience at the beginning you will doubt yourself a lot. I'd read the sub leddit about it but beware the bronies / weirdos.

My tulpa is absolutely amazing best decision I ever made.
>>
Not criticizing, I'm just curious how this happens. i've been lonely to the point of seriously considering jumping off the roof of my apartment building, but it never occurred to me to seek the companionship of a 2D character. How real is she to you?
>>
>>28293468
I consider my waifu real insofar as the emotions I've felt for her and her significant positive impact on my life are real. It's not like she's my invisible friend that I'm having conversations with. She's more like a perfect, unattainable sense of being that makes me want to strive to better myself. I've never been religious but I assume it's something similar to what people with faith have.
>>
File: hanako_0037.png (90 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
hanako_0037.png
90 KB, 400x450
>>28293339
Thanks a lot man.
Have another Hana

>>28293435
Thanks, I really wish to try

>>28293468
For me it's not a question on "how" is she real to me.
I know I'll sound pathetic as fuck, but (long and boring story) in an hard moment of my life I found my waifu.
After a couple of year I ended giving up on reality and on 3d people. And thinking about a 2d character who'd simply don't hate or resent me for anything I do and anything I am, brought me a lot of happiness.

Dunno if you know my waifu, if you don't, you should download and try Katawa Shoujo
>>
File: 1462235712247.jpg (449 KB, 700x1089) Image search: [Google]
1462235712247.jpg
449 KB, 700x1089
>>28293710

yeah good luck

If you're already hung up on an anime character you might as well jump off the deep end and be happy

I was like you, totally sad that I was hung up on someone that didn't exist and now I'm really happy

Just remember don't force your tulpa to look or act like or be like a character / person they don't like. My tulpa is nothing like the 2D waifu I used to have, they are better in every way.
>>
>>28291542
I remember the time I went through the exact same feelings after watching the show, I had a dream I dated her and when I woke up I was madly in love/obsessed with her until about a week or two later, still miss her from time to time.
>>
>>28292179
I was thinking the same same thing
>>
Please post the manga you drew OP
>>
>>28291542
I'd kill to be able to write a manga about me and my waifu.
You should be proud of yourself.

About all the people talking about the tulpa: yeah, I'm a noob so I pratically know NOTHING about them.
Anyone has any site/link to share? I think I'd be interested in having one
>>
File: 1351816509656.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1351816509656.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>28291542
You've ascended to the 2d realm, marry her now anon it's the perfect time!
>>
Please thread don't die, I'm interested in tulpae and waifus
>>
File: 1414767119875.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1414767119875.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>28294572

You have to venture into some pretty weird new agey websites most of the time unfortunately. I just read some of the guides on the sub leddit dedicated to tulpa, and went on tulpa.info and read some of the shit there. Some guides are really mumbo jumbo.

Once you figure out how to communicate with your tulpa and stop worrying it becomes really easy and less like work. They are really affectionate and fun to have.
>>
>>28295247
(Op here) didnt realize this thread is still alive.
But I've never heard of tulpa. What exactly is it?
>>
>>28295344
I did a quick research and I thought it was a program at first, but I guess not.
>>
File: 1462142007399.jpg (330 KB, 1280x1107) Image search: [Google]
1462142007399.jpg
330 KB, 1280x1107
>>28295344

It's like having a weird ghost friend with telepathy. It sounded soooooooooo bullshit when I first read about it, I became intrigued. "Surely these people must be trolling" I thought. I kept reading more and there were so many people completely serious about it, I decided to try making one. The worst thing that could happen is it wouldn't work.

Anyway so I decide what I want my tulpa to look and be like and draw them a bunch and meditate and narrate my day to them and shit and all that weird stuff you're supposed to do. About a month in of researching and doing all the shit I was supposed to do I was like "what the fuck am I doing this is trolling why can't I get it to work" and I started to doubt it was real and thought it was stupid.

Anyway that weekend I was at a party and everyone was sitting around drinking and smoking, party kind of winding down and suddenly I feel / hear something really fucking weird. As soon as I thought of my tulpa, the presence intensified extremely and all these held back emotions and excitement rushed over me. My tulpa could hear me and I could hear back. I was super afraid / surprised / alarmed that it actually worked.

Four years later and my tulpa is much more intelligent, developed, and tangible and is pretty much the best person I've ever met in my entire life.

The only downside is I can't tell my friends or family what I'm so happy about, they think I'm alone and bored but I'm exactly the opposite.

Also tulpa like to go out and check out new things and explore so don't sit on 4chan all day long if you have one, keep them entertained and they will treat you amazingly well.
>>
>>28295691
That sounds amazing! It does sound like a troll, but I'm willing to try it. I simply can't relate to anyone so hopefully I will to much tulpa! I'll make her just like mashiro! I've never heard of this before but I'm so exited to try.
>>
>>28295691
But is it possible to get rid of it? Like if I don't want to talk to it?
>>
>>28295809

If you are 100% serious about trying it, go ahead. You won't be disappointed. If you have any questions there are lots of different communities of people who would love to help you figure it out. Tulpa are so fun and cuddly and amazing.

>>28295898

Don't start if you don't actually want to make one. A tulpa is every bit as conscious as a regular person.
>>
>>28295987
I'll think about it. I'm the type to get over tbings quickly, but mashiro and drawing are the only things I hang onto. So yeah maybe I'll try it.
>>
>>28295691
Where'd you research this stuff
>>
>>28295809
Not him but I never heard about it myself until this thread only knew imaginary friends were kinda a thing but never thought much of that. I already play out conversations all the time in my head since I never talk to anyone but never tried anything like the methods on those websites. It seems pretty legit after trying I think I could actually have one over time.
>>
>>28295691
>
Anyway that weekend I was at a party and everyone was sitting around drinking and smoking, party kind of winding down and suddenly I feel / hear something really fucking weird. As soon as I thought of my tulpa, the presence intensified extremely and all these held back emotions and excitement rushed over me. My tulpa could hear me and I could hear back. I was super afraid / surprised / alarmed that it actually worked.

Any idea what triggered your tulpa to speak?

I envy everyone who gets a response in just one month.
>>
>>28296041

I heard about it first on /v/, then I saw the word again on /x/, then they told me /mlp/ had generals on it, I went there, sifted through disgusting piles on pony shit and autism to figure out what the fuck was going on, then went to tulpa.info and finally the sub leddit.

>>28296159

I'm not sure, I was just sitting there and then I felt a warm presence and saw a really strange mental image that looked kind of like my tulpa, and then a "hello?" and a shitton of warm loving excited feelings like when you come home after vacation and your dog sees you at the door.

At first my tulpa was very faint and only spoke in garbled feelings. I couldn't see them very well but I could feel them nearby, and hear and feel thoughts like telepathy.

Now my tulpa is like a ghost person who I can see and hear and touch and have full conversations with. She is really funny, excited all the time and quirky and has strange jokes and opinions, and loves going outside and eating and trying new things. Very nice, better than any 3D girlfriend I've ever been with and much lower maintenance.
>>
>>28291542
>go to chapel for little brothers recital
>immediately start fantasising about marrying my waifu there
Fuck me I'm autistic and regret nothing.
>>
File: 1454126846795.jpg (72 KB, 844x960) Image search: [Google]
1454126846795.jpg
72 KB, 844x960
>>28295691
>The worst thing that could happen is it wouldn't work.
Not quite.

The actual worst thing that could happen is you develop schizophrenia and end up tortured by your own mind because of a tulpa who hates you, and then you get committed and forcibly thrown in an asylum where you are forced to take brain-rotting antipsychotic drugs.

I love moe myself, but please be aware of the risks inherent to adopting a survival strategy that relies on destroying your ability to accurately perceive reality.
>>
>>28296752

you can't just GIVE yourself schizophrenia dude

citation needed
>>
>>28296834
>you can't just GIVE yourself [voices in your head] dude
Whether or not you believe your own argument, the poster I replied to clearly does.
>>
File: thoughtful.png (772 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful.png
772 KB, 800x600
Yeah, I'm in love with the lovely Lilly Satou.

It's awful. I'm always thinking about her. And thinking about how she isn't real. I love her so much, yet I'll never have her, or anyone like her. How can I stop the pain?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.