[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461131447752.png (148 KB, 618x594) Image search: [Google]
1461131447752.png
148 KB, 618x594
i can't believe i'm here with all of you, we might follow in the same foot steps of each other, we share things in common.

i wonder what my life would have been like had i not discovered 4chan
>>
>>28291536
I think if I hadn't discovered 4chan I'd actually be worse off. 4chan was one of the first times in my life that I got expose to middle class culture.It taught me that being fat isn't genetic, poor people are just lazy and filthy, and "lonely" women aren't real
>>
Not that different. I only started coming here with GumberGape at age 30 but was an Internet weirdo up until now.

My impression coming here was that I had found the place I should have been all along.
>>
>>28291621
>middle class culture

huh
>>
>>28291640
You know damn well what I mean
>>
i found this site back in 2005. back when /b/ was good.

i love this place
>>
>>28291536
Man moot should have become a let's player
>>
came here about 2008/09 and my life came out okay being inside left me with little exposure of the outside dangers like gangs and drugs
>>
eh been here since 2003 when it all started, i think its time for me to venture outside.

outside sucks
>>
and what is the point of this
>>
>implying your life would be any less shitty if you hadn't found 4chan
When will people finally let this meme die fampai?
>>
>>28292655
4chan changed my life for the better.

/fa/ taught me how to dress.

/b/ made me a crazy mad man
>>
>>28292770
but to be serious for a second people would've just found something else to occupy them with and later blame it for
>muh failed life
>>
>>28291640
I'm black and grew up around trailer parks and nonwhites. I was amazed that there were people who could afford new games when they wanted
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.