[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think it's a cuck think to settle with a 25yo single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: feel hood.jpg (88 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
feel hood.jpg
88 KB, 800x800
You think it's a cuck think to settle with a 25yo single mom with a 4yo boy?
I'm 20 and the boy kinda looks like me when I was younger and I kinda like him.
I work as freelance photographer.
>>
Stop listening to shit on the internet that could possibly derail your happiness
>>
You're raising another man's child.

You are literally a cuck.

Don't waste your time, money, energy, and youth raising someone who's not yours. Not to mention the baby-daddy will never be out of the boy's life and the son will never truly view you as their father.
>>
>>28291417
It's all gonna work out great. A woman who left a man that she has a child with is never gonna cheat on a fine young man as you. You can trust her because she would never break a mans trust.
>>
>>28291417
not really a cuck. just being a good person :^)
>>
>>28291417
This isn't the place to come for validation about you being a Cuckold.
>>
>>28291417
You do you, don't let random people on the internet ruin your future happiness. If you love her everything will be okay don't live to regret your life.
>>
LOL @ all the cucks consoling cucks in this thread. You are raising some chad spawn, you are getting cucked like the parent of a KEKOO bird. Its nature.
>>
>>28291417
Don't listen to or ask advice from this board. It will only be a detriment to your psyche. Get out now and be happy.
>>
If you like them both, go for it. Wouldn't classify it as cuck since you weren't with her when she had someone else's kid.
>>
>>28291439
First post best post yet again. I don't think I could do that shit but whatever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.