[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is first post always best post?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461710622135.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1461710622135.gif
912 KB, 240x176
Why is first post always best post?
>>
It's usually the most real talk OP will get. The rest of the thread is usually just petty bickering.
>>
It sets the tone for all of the posts that follow it.

I've noticed that people are literally more likely to agree with you if your post is the first post.
>>
File: 1458390079772.jpg (68 KB, 732x454) Image search: [Google]
1458390079772.jpg
68 KB, 732x454
>>28291394
first post best post

niggers
>>
>>28291369

it's not.

It's usually the OP samefagging to give his thread a bump. The good replies don't show up until a few posts after.
>>
first post is not always the best post, what the fuck?

its some bullshit reddit meme because redditors who come here are so used to the top comment with the most upboats being the best, so when they see the first post that reads like a top rated comment, they instantly without thinking just think its right and the best post

best post can be any post, but most newfags just think its either the one with the most replies or the first post because they are retarded and have 0 critical thinking skills

yes, sometimes first post CAN be best post, but usually its not, and a lot of the times is just the OP samefagging to get his thread going
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.