[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we share some of our own painful memories >Playing Football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 31
File: gsdfgsdgsf.png (1 MB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
gsdfgsdgsf.png
1 MB, 1000x677
ITT we share some of our own painful memories

>Playing Football (Soccer) in Primary School, I was in year 3
>Next to our playground was this very tall hedge, cutting off the playground from some old man's garden
>Kicking it around for a bit with several other kids(though majority older than me), having fun
>Another kid kicks it to me
>By accident I kicked it over the hedge (we cant get it back until school's over)
>Other kids (several) all looking towards me shouting and telling me to fuck off and why did I kick it over on purpose
>I proceed to run off crying harder than I have ever done before while all the other kids watched, even my brother which made it that much more shameful

it was just an accident, I'm still sorry
>>
>Crush on this girl
>freshman year in highschool
>sitting eating lunch w/ friends
>crush is maybe ten feet facing away
>friends are throwing an apple around
>I catch it and decide to throw it back hard
>hit the girl directly in the back of her head
>she has tunnel vision and seizures now
>>
>>28291164
Do you know how you think how everyone remembers all those moments and judges you by them?

They do
>>
File: 1460761094873.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460761094873.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>Year 8 in secondary school
>Was one of the outcasts
>Pretend to be going out with semi popular girl
>She finds out
>Get made fun of for my entire school life
>>
>semi-popular not-quite-but-almost-normie in high school
>punched a kid 2 years below me for pretty much nothing

at least it was the last month of school and I never had to see those people again, eh?
>>
File: 1462060884303.jpg (335 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
1462060884303.jpg
335 KB, 1024x670
>>28291164
>first day of high school
>i'm an autistic cringe-lord with a typical assburger face
>literally 0 friends
>go to lunch
>nowhere to sit
>for some reason I sit with a group of senior girls that I've never seen in my life
>quietly mutter "h-hi"
>they just stare at me like "what the fuck is this kid doing"?
>I don't say a word the entire time
>start violently choking on the corn to the point where I spat all my food out.
>next day they're sitting on the opposite end of the cafeteria

i have more if anyone is interested. I used to cringe a lot at this to the point where just thinking about these stories for a split of a second would ruin my entire day but now I don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>28291164
lol back in elementary school during recess I used to go to the soccer field and pick up the ball in the middle of their game and they would all chase me and try to tackle me but they couldn't because I played real football and they played fake football (soccer)
>>
>>28292496
Lol almost same here.

>being lonesome nerd
>"anon do you have a gf"?
>"ergg- y-yes. Stacey is my gf"
>"ok"
>next day she and her friends found out
>"pls anon, don't tell Stacey is your gf, she's trying to make up with Chad"
>"o-ok... i'm sorry..."
>Things get messy around here but for some reason I ended up hitting pretty hard some rock pillars until I broke my fists

What a retard I am
>>
File: 1460758165667.gif (799 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1460758165667.gif
799 KB, 696x478
>>28292705
what makes it worse is that she was a qt who liked anime and vidya.

she also later told me she thought I was cute but because of what I did she thought I was a dick.
>>
>5th grade
>be really into this girl
>superhot.exe for a 5th grader
>have this one friend
>decide to tell him about it
>tells me about the girl he likes as well
>okay.wmv

a week goes by

>sitting in science class next to the hot girl
>too beta to say anything to her
>at one point she says she needs a pencil
>thisismychance.org
>give her a mechanical pencil with a grip, nicest one i have
>my buddy is on the other side of the room
>he shouts as loud as he can "HE ONLY GAVE YOU THAT BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU"
>the greybeards got nothing on this nigga
>lay my head down and cry for the rest of the period
>get picked on for years until i move
>for some reason i never get revenge and spill the mexicans on his crush
>looking back it's one of my biggest regrets of my early childhood
>>
>>28292612
sure, I'd like to hear more.
>>
>>28292612
this is hilarious desu senpai
>>
>>28292900
>super hot for a 5th grader
How many lists do you think you're on now?
>>
>>28292944
probably less than you to be desu
>>
>>28292944
SUPER HOT SUPER HOT SUPER HOT
>>
>be me
>beta as heck
>end of 8th grade
>english teacher gives us some bullshit project about our lives leading up to this point
>okay
>presentation day
>go up in the front of the class to present it
>actually goes pretty well
>people clap for me
>feel great about myself for the first time in a while
>vomit
>>
>14 years old
>school goes to a waterpark
>go to change
>where are my shorts?
>oh fuck i forgot my shorts!
>tell teacher
>they tell me i'm not allowed to swim in my underwear (this is when everybody worse satin boxers, although i wore briefs under them as well)
>they go around trying to find a spare pair
>eventually some kid two years younger than me says that i can wear his speedo he wears under his shorts
>"come on anon, i know it's not ideal but it's either that or you miss out"
>pic related
>>
>>28293103
oh my god anon i'm so sorry

orig
>>
>>28292375
are you serious anon or did i just get baited
>>
>>28293156
Fuck I wish I was baiting but I'm not. Never got in trouble since she wasn't looking and my friends didn't rat. The school brought each of us in and interrogated us though
>>
>Be seven
>In aunts back yard
>She has a pond
>Slip and fall into it
>Start to drown
>Black out, believe I'm 100% dying as nobody is coming
>Wake up outside the pond
>My mother came out just as I blacked out and sank right to the bottom
>>
>Be me
>Ask crush to prom
>She says yes
>Get to prom, she immediately abandons me to talk to her friends
>Left alone most of prom
>Shes flirting with another guy the next day

tfw used for prom
>>
>>28293139
>>28293103
There were pictures on the school website, they stayed up there until i graduated. it was shown at the graduation as well.

They called me Sponge dick.
>>
>>28291164
>In a car with my autistic friend
>He is reading some sort of paper
>Doing it really slow and horribly
>Get pissed of
>Swipe the paper from his hand and read it perfectly
>Tell him omg you're older than me and I can read better than you
>My dad slowly looks back pissed
>>
When I was in middle school these kids would sit around outside and play Magic the gathering and I wanted to play too so I got my parent to buy me like $60 worth of cards and I asked if I could play and they said no, we don't know you and when I got home from school that day I was so upset I just threw them all in the garbage.
>>
>be me in 8th grade
>Like my friends sister
>Didn't talk to her a lot but she was cute and we kinda knew each other
>start arranging to walk with her home from school
>doesn't work out so I message her on facebook which also doesn't work but I keep trying like a complete beta
>Love for her keeps growing so I decide to write her a super cringy love note and send it over facebook
>she casually rejects me
>feel weird talking to her and bring around to this point (we're in high school together)

It was never going to happen in the beginning. I didn't talk to her enough and she didn't want a boyfriend. I just went after her outta nowhere. I'd still date her tho. Might be able to find the message.
>>
>>28293968
Find it fag
>>
>>28292612
M O R E
O
R
E

pls
>>
In grade school my parents sent me to this after school program every night that lasted from when school got out to midnight if I recall correctly (but the parents could pick you up earlier) and there was this group of kids there that seriously hated my guts, but i thought they were cool because they always brought toys and they would hang out in the corner of the fenced in outdoor area and I always tried to befriend them but they said no usually in a very mean way and sometimes the biggest kid of the group would like pick me up and slam me into the ground and nobody ever said anything.
>>
My mom used to make me take dance lessons and a girl there asked me why I looked angry all the time (I have very large bushy eyebrows) and I cried so hard I had to be sent home.
>>
>>28293968
>>28293984

Found the message

Well, the truth is, I've liked, well loved you could say, you for a long time now and I just thought you should know. I know you don't like me back and you have your reasons and I may know one of them already. But if you want to know my reasons for liking you, well, to start I'd say I think you're beautiful, cool, sweet, caring, smart and all that. Overall, I think you're a fun person to be around and I honestly really like it when you play soccer with me. You're height makes you even cuter too and sometimes I just want to hold you in my arms when it's getting late and have you fall asleep in my arms so I could carry you home like you're a princess. I think you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world. I can't say the same for myself or anyone else. Your smile alone makes my day and is one of the best I have ever seen. You make me happy and you're different which makes it even better. I'd almost anything for you and I would defend you in your time of need ( I don't say I'd ride for you because it sounds gay). I would even go as far as to say I would save you from getting hit by a truck or even a bullet. If I could fly a plane I would try to spell your name out in the sky but sadly, I can't. Every time I held the door at school, my only intention was to hold it only for you but in not a jerk so I just waited. If I could sing, I would my and your favourite songs all the time. I will always love you (in a way) no matter what. Okay well, I guess that's it. I already know you don't like me back and I think I know why too. But I just thought you should know this. I couldn't just not tell you anymore.

I don't even want to read this, holy shit.

She replied: Woah ok um ................................ Thank u fir the complements
>>
>>28293858
I have a sort of similar story

My school class was doing secret Santa and I got this guy that liked slipknot and he traded with someone else to get me (for whatever reason) and we found out that we had each other, I said I'd get him some expensive slipknot cd and he'd get me a football t-shirt and ball of my choice.
So I got home and told my parents this and the date we're giving these gifts to each other and what gift he'd promised to get me, I was all excited and what not

My dad went to 3 different shops to find this slipknot cd and brought it (I would of but I was too busy with school at the time, nor did I ever get pocket money to buy it) cost like 15 pounds which is pretty fucking expensive considering my age at the time

So I wrapped it up and everything, got into school and into class, and our teacher said to exchange gifts
all excited to see his reaction that I got him this cd, and he was ecstatic saying how cool I was, bragging to his friends to have such a cool secret Santa. so next he hesitantly gives me his gift, ended up being a small bag of smarties, so he apologized and thought we were both joking because it's all so expensive and whatever and I said it's no problem, though deep down I was pretty heart broken

When I got home they were asking to show them what I got and how'd he like it, so I hesitantly walked in and showed them the packet of Smarties and said I don't really mind (lying of course) and they went crazy. telling me how much time, money and effort went into getting that cd and this is all I get, I tried to explain saying it's not my fault and lying that I don't mind or whatever
Ended up storming up to my room and cried until I fell asleep
>>
>>28292375
>never had a crush my whole life
I can't be the only one right? I mean I had the hots for lots of girls but always thought they were out of my league so I never even thought about it.
>>
>>28292496
It's exactly because of this I never lie.
>>
>>28292705
what compels retards like you to make such blatantly fabricated lies like this?
>>
File: end_me.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
end_me.png
293 KB, 633x758
>In high school
>Qt grill has been talking to me for like a month
>Never had ANY sort of relationship with a girl before (and still haven't)
>Walk up to girl's table during lunch and ask if I can sit with them since I'm usually by myself
>Girl who had been talking to me says yes
>all her friends give her a practical death stare
>Not a single word spoken while I sit there uncomfortably with them for 2 minutes
>Realizing I'm not wanted I just get up and walk away without saying bye or anything.
>Hear them whispering as I walk away
Girl who I thought wanted to be my friend says "Haha you guys are so mean, you could have just let him sit here, he obviously has no friends. And just look at him, HE'S HARMLESS"

That hit me really hard for some reason. I was constantly rejected from any group I tried to join but none of them bothered me like this one. I walked to to the empty table I usually sit at and held back tears.
Ah, high school. "The Best Years of Your Life".
>>
>There was this girl I had a crush on for 3 years in High School
>Every now and then there would be hints that she liked me as well
>such as sitting on my lap
>giving me a hug every time she saw me (affectionate, not some bullshit hug)
>liked to hold my hand
>she enjoyed sitting next to me, sometimes leaning her head on my shoulder
>well I sort of had a hint that she liked me but I was cripplingly shy to do anything about it
>one day we were talking, she was getting closer to me until I was up on the wall, there was my sort of friend but not really my friend with his girlfriend a few feet away
>she asked if I wanted to go out with her (be boyfriend and girlfriend) and the sort of friend a few feet away said "go on anon, do it"
>being so cripplingly shy and nervous I thought this was all a joke being played on me to make me embarrassed if I said yes and they'd all say it's a joke and she didn't really want to
>said no

We never spoke or exchanged glances at each other again

I've never felt love or affection like that from anyone since, or anyone before
>>
File: 1456635439208.jpg (175 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1456635439208.jpg
175 KB, 500x705
>>28291164
Junior high was absolute pain, all the time, fuck.

>Severely introverted fat autist
>The other "smart" kid in my classes was this skinny, awkward brunette with long, fuzzy hair
>Actually kind of like her, always like the smart girl
>Not sure if the other girls are teasing her or not, but one day in Texas History some of them say "hey anon, do you want to go out with (her)?"
>"N-N-no..."
>Never hear about it again
>She ends up with egg in her hair when the Mexicans were doing their gang war hooligan shit another day

Fuck me. I'm so sorry Heather, I was such a chickenshit coward. I really wish I had said yes, even if they were fucking with us. I should have tried to move you away from that fucking food fight bullshit, I even saw it coming.
>>
>>28294262
Anon what the fuck man.
>legitimately cringed
>>
>>28294954
>Fuck me. I'm so sorry Heather, I was such a chickenshit coward. I really wish I had said yes, even if they were fucking with us. I should have tried to move you away from that fucking food fight bullshit, I even saw it coming.

She probably hated your guts and was ready to vomit at the though of you wanting to go out with her.

Trust me, it was the right answer.
>>
>Be 10
>We were part of some multi-school production at some theatre
>We all had our own production numbers we had to make
>We had to do some Victorian stick dance in Victorian outfits
>Practice every day for like a month
>We all get partnered up. Boy/girl
>Boy/girl ratio in the class is uneven, so teacher picks a girl from the year below to even out the ratio
>That girl is next to me in the line formation and her partner who's some dude
>I get paired with a qt
>During one practice, we do dress rehearsal
>No belts
>Have to do dance routine and everything
>Mid dance routine the girl from the year below pantses me, underwear and everything
>Everyone sees my dick
>I end up crying
>She gets kicked off the team and replaced
>End up paranoid the whole day
>Nothing happens except in the dressing room my socks go missing
>Turns out they were thrown out the window
>Never got them back.
>>
>>28295693

Yeah I know. That's exactly why I don't like to think about this.
>>
>>28294885
holy fuck i hope for your sake that this is not true
>>
>be in high school, dating nympho alt girl
>honestly believe I am in love with her
>she fucks like a hellcat, we go to prom, she's older than me and has a job
>always buying me shit, expensive shit too.
>one day she tells me she still has feeling for ex
>sinking feeling in my gut.
>she ends up trying to get back with him.
>he rejects her.
>she begs me to take her back and I stupidly do.
>she pulls the same shit
>I do not take her back this time.
>still, suffer and become heartbroken husk of former self.

It gets worse. Should I continue?
>>
>>28296066
hit us up anon
>>
>>28294262

I've seen much, much cringier.

This wasn't that bad, relatively, and overall comes across as quite a "soft" approach, without too much creepiness or autism.

It's the kind of cringey shit a normal person would write, rather than the cringey shit a full-blow aspie would.
>>
>>28293103
War flashbacks to various swimming gear and underwear I had now.
>>
>>28294262
yeah this was weird but also sweet in a way
>>
>>28296066
>barely able to enjoy anything
>already felt like an outsider, having grown up an orphan, and as we all know the very young have an amazing capacity for cruelty
>have a new girk in class.
>bit odd and plain jane, bt find myself attracted to her
>we become close friends and troughout the year we spend a lot f time sitting next to each other in class
>people always comment on how we look like a married couple
this only reinforces a sense of oneitis I develop for her
>still kind of heartbroken over the last girl though
>summer break comes and goes
>she never answers her phone
>doesn't talk to me
>>
>>28296372
>back in school
>she flat out tells meshe doesn't want to talk to me
>says I depress her
>completely crushed
>feel fundamentally broken
>halloween comes around
>get an idea I thought was brilliant
>I could hang myself and people would mistake me for decor
>>
File: 1408151386570.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1408151386570.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>>28291164
>Have crush on oneitis since 6th grade in middle school
>Try to ask her out in the hallway at least once a year but just stutter and ask her to see a movie.
>She just walks away without saying anything everytime

>Highschool
>She and one of my friends whos a girl are in class sitting next to me
>Friend asks me how big my dick is out of the blue
>Dont have a big dick but stutter and say :It's its average!"
>At the end of class hear oneitis ask friend if she "got the goods?"
>Friend shakes her head with a disappointed look
>Don't put two and two together
>Realize later that year oneitis only wanted a big chad dick and was getting railed by jocks for the rest of high school

fuck nigga, i aint usually bothered by old spaghetti moments but remembering that hit right in the heart
>>
>>28291164
What's primary school? Primary for what? Are you in your third year of high school? College? Law school?
>>
File: cry pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
cry pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
i got one if i may

>be about 13-14
>live in Texas
>winter night
>look outside
>1in bed of snow covering apartment complex
>itsachristmasmericle.jpeg
>for once in the last 4 years i actually felt kind of exited and happy
>through on jacket, gloves still had shorts on, dident wast time getting shoes so put on flip flops
>go to garage, take a few steps on driveway just to get a view of the street and snow
>that view. taking a good look before i go back in
>all the sudden hear shithead 16 yo chad brother laughing his ass off histarically me for not wearing proper shoes
>try and ignore him but he comes over and pulls me into the street to have entire family look at me
>no ones laughing with him just staring at us
>vibe ruined so go back inside
>calls me a bitch and pushes me into wall and leaves
>mfw
>>
>>28296516
It means elementary school basically. Like a little kid school.
>>
>>28293858
I'd have played with you ;____;

I always invite the people who stare and obviously wanna join in
>>
>third grade
>all of us get taken outside to play kickball
>random girl walks up behind me, slaps me on the shoulder and then points down at the ball and says "SEE ANON? BALL, B-A-L-L, YOU KICK IT" treating me like I'm a fucking inbred
>not trying to look like the inbred she thinks I am, I do the same thing she did with the arm on the shoulder and say "Yeah I think I have the idea"
>she IMMEDIATELY runs to the coach claiming I punched her in the back
>rest of the class backs her up
>get dragged to the principal who berates me in front of everyone as I try to explain the situation, keeps interrupting me, class gangs up on me
>no recess for a week for hitting girls

Only now do I regret not actually punching her, the situation would have been the same but at least I'd have really punched her.
>>
>>28296466
>poor choices were made that night.
>remember using a tree by a road that is usually empty at night.
>remember the horror in my mind as I stepped off of a branch and realized the drop was not big enough and the tree limb had too much bounce to snap my neck
>as I choked and the darkness crept in I remember thinking I couldn'nt even get this one thng right
>woke up in an ER
>ribs felt lik I got kicked by a horse
>eyes bloodshot
>lots of pain
>aparrently was dead for some length of time
>don't know any of the details how I got there
>wore turtlenecks for a long time because f the bruising
>had walked out of the ER and didn't have ID
>hitched home and never told anyone I knew.

this was 11 years ago.
>>
>>28294262
Not that cringey. I've seen some people send the most embarrassing shit to their oneitis when drunk.
>>
>>28294353
Well did you befriend him in the end? To be honest I don't think he's a dick for that, I get his side if he thought it was a joke and such
>>
>>28296516
British School system

Primary School: Ages 5 - 11
Secondary School: Ages 12 - 16
College: Ages 17 - 18
University: 18+
>>
>>28296052
It is
It's one of my biggest regrets
>>
>>28296790
no, basically he just took me for granted
he never planned on getting me what he said in the first place
>>
>P.E
>Each group has separate changing rooms
>Teacher has to leave the room most of the time due to regulations when changing and shit.
>Dumb fucking rule cause when he left all hell would break loose
>I was free from it for a while
>Others would mostly get beaten up with the lights off or stripped down
>I started to get verbal abuse after a while
>One guy ended up slapping me twice
>I sperged out, yelled at him to the point he fell on his ass, ran out, told a teacher, he got take out of the class for two weeks
>Week he came back he stripped me and three others and threw us out the locker room
>When I got in, I remained quiet and got changed, others were crying
>Then I flipped out and beat the shit out of him
>Then all his friends piled on me and beat the shit out of me
>Teacher walked in
>We all got suspended for a week
>Week after they turned the lights off and started beating me up
>Back of neck hit clothes peg
>Couldnt breathe
>Dont remember shit
>Apparently they started hitting each other, got confused, turned lights on, saw me on the floor, got the teacher, he resuscitated me.
>After that everyone had to get changed in the same big room with one teacher in there at all times.
>>
It is my will this thread is bumped
>>
>get drunk with my high school group
>start ranting about wanting to kill myself
>talking shit about the girl i liked because she rejected me
>as i'm typing this realize i don't want to remember anything else

fuck you
>>
>>28294417
No, you're not alone, same here. Still sad though.
>>
File: homeless.jpg (31 KB, 377x471) Image search: [Google]
homeless.jpg
31 KB, 377x471
>be in highscool
>kind of had trouble getting along
>i lashed out a lot when people said shit to me
>i basically became the bully at the point i started preemptively hitting kids and saying shitty things to them
>home life was bad, these kids had made it worse so i would take it out on them
>kind of got a reputation as a bully
>only way i would ever get recognized
>started picking on kids, beating on them, verbal abuse, probably robots by now due to me
>looking back at those days now ironically is what makes me depressed

its an abstract kind of feel that Im probably going to be crucified on here for
>>
>>28297340
Holy shit that sounds fun af. I wish something like that would happen to me.
>>
>My uncle Chris passes away
>Get a call from my other uncle, Matt, later that day
>dad comes home
>"hey dad you got a call from uncle Chris... Sorry I mean Matt"
>dad just looks at me and says "nice one anon"
I can still see the look on his face when I told him he got a call from his dead brother.
>>
>Sit alone at lunch and pretend I don't notice the other people at tables pointing and snickering
>Sit alone at lunch and pretend I don't notice the other people at tables pointing and snickering
>>
>>28294417
Nope, same here.

I think some girl tried hitting on me once, but i think i might have thought it was a joke. Oh well, a relationship is the last thing i want.
>>
>in grade 7
>sitting at the back of class
>guy i thought was my friend is next to me
>i'm flipping through a book of reptiles, practicing latin names.
>ask him to test me
>he calls me a freak and says thats why i have no friends

>in grade 9
>at uncles house, few days after christmas
>ask my dad when we are going home
>"why does it matter anon"
>uncle chimes in
>anon must want to see his friends
>dad replies
>anon has no fucking friends

He said that infront of my whole extended family. It completely destroyed my self-esteem. Even now, I can't stand interracting with people. I've been friendless since grade 3, and i'm now 20. I don't even feel anything anymore.
>>
>>28292967

*pew* *pew* *pew* *whoooosh* *pew* *pew* *shiiiiing*
>>
>>28296066
>>28296372
>>28296466
fuck off normie, no one fucking cares
>>
File: sue bird.jpg (63 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
sue bird.jpg
63 KB, 630x420
It's a pretty painful experience, but it was set over a period of time. I kinda became a cyborg earlier this year, so I might not exactly be meant for r9k, but this was an awkward an strange chapter of my life. (I'm an Australian btw, so I'll try and speak towards a more American audience).
>Be 16 going on 17: 2014 January
>Probably was an outcast chadbot, didn't really belong anywhere but chads was nice enough and invited me to every party.
>Like I'd sit with the Chads at school but I wasn't one.
>All boys school
>Just
>Doing a Musical Theatre course during the holiday to try and pickup girls from outside school.
>Ratio 7 girls : 2 boys
>Other guy was a gay 13 lmao
>All females are stacey's except for nerdy chick
>Biggest crush ever
>Acted like I was the biggest nerd whatever, she wasn't really nerdy, just had not clue how to act around guys but moderately booksmart.
>After course kept in contact, small talk, saw eachother a few times.
>Never talked about my friends, although I met her friends and literally was the sperg brigade.
>Prom/formal rolls around, ask her to come.
>"Haha, yeah totally anon! I'll wear the dress my mom made for me!"
>Haven't gone around to anyone's for a preformal as I don't really know the nerd's that well and all my chad friends are getting smashed with their gfs/dates.
>She doesn't care.
>At prom all the chads keep coming up to me with their 10/10 gfs to say hi and shit.
>She starts to realise I might not be the bot I claim to be.
>Start to freak out as I'm sitting at the chad table and the guys talking about different sports/ the girls are talking about whatever.
>She has nothing in common with them, can see pain behind her eyes.
>All the chad's are trying to talk to her about different stuff and she's doing her best to be polite but it isn't going well.
>Bit of dancing when me and all the chads hit the floor.
>"Finally something that she might like."
>Cont
>>
File: 1426654986784.png (160 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1426654986784.png
160 KB, 500x376
>>28292496
>year 11 in secondary school
>make up that I fucked one of the proto-stacy girls
>fast forward 5 years
>still friends with a lot of people from school, still see proto-stacy around
>pretty much all of my friends still mention the time that I "fucked" proto-stacy
>it's only a matter of time before it's brought up in front of her

At least I can take solace in the fact that I can kill myself whenever I want
>>
File: empinadinha-1.jpg (25 KB, 489x750) Image search: [Google]
empinadinha-1.jpg
25 KB, 489x750
>be 13
>summer
>county fair is in town
>been talking to my crush on messenger
>asks me to go
>go there
>she waves me over to her
>get on some shitty heart ride that goes around fast
>piss my pants because girl accidentally touched my thigh
>"i-i um h-have to go anon"
>she leaves
>mom keeps nagging me to get on the farris wheel for "PICTURES XDD"
>operator says "can't have only one person, especially an underweight kid"
>have to ride with some middle aged man on the farris wheel for "balance"
>still have pissed pants
>look at my mom's pictures
>i look like the "JUST" guy, just a preteen version
>go home and cry in my bathroom for three hours

I think about it once in a while but I never really let it get to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 750x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 750x770
>play Super Mario world and Kirby nightmare in dreamland with this boy on the bus every morning on our way to school
>7th grade
>develop a crush on him
>I'm ugly but I figure we get along really well so he'd still give me a chance
>tell some friends that I like him
>they tell me I should ask him out
>ask him out to the school dance
>tells me he'll think about it
>messages me at the end of the day that he would rather just stay friends.
>everyone knows he rejected me
>we both end up at the dance alone standing in opposite corners of the room

Ironically I ended up getting prettier and then he had a crush on me in highschool.
Pic related is me at the age when I got rejected for the first time.
>>
>>28292375
I did something similar but instead I pulled her chair out from under her when she was sitting down and her head hit the chair and she had a seizure.
>>
File: SUe-Bird-1.jpg (48 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
SUe-Bird-1.jpg
48 KB, 500x410
>>28301410
>Going well until someone films and puts in FB and its on 200+ likes within 15 minutes.
>The Jig is up.
>We talk for a while away from everyone else and she asks if I'm not really a nerd.
>Admit that I'm just an outcast of sorts, hang out with the chads because they accept me.
>She's disappointed with herself, she thought she was going to be the cooler alpha maybe the stacey to a bot.
>We eat and have the punch/juice/drink, spiked obviously, she wants to kick up a fuss but I just say I'll drink hers.
>I mention the after party but she declines.
>The night ends we make up a bit
>I drive her home in my bomb of a car, we get out she gives me a kiss on the cheek and that was it.
>Quickly drive home change and get in afterparty gear.
>Get there, drink as much as I can, the police are there whatever, they don't find any of my stuff.
>Chads are smashed. Everyone's having a good night.
>Don't remember much but a picture of me with a few staceys emerged online.'
>She liked the photo and we haven't spoken since.
I think I blew it with her, and maybe if I hadn't lied from the get go about my friends and who I was it could've worked. I miss her a fair bit, and I wish that I could go back and fix it up.
>>
>>28296637
The moral of the story is always hit women
>>
>5 years old
>can't remember why but some kid bites my cheek
>I bite him back on the cheek
>he starts crying
>tells the teacher
>I tell them he bit me first
>the little faggot's friends say I didn't
>the teachers ask me "how come you have no bite marks anon"
>5 year old me wasn't intelligent or brave enough to say that he bites like a pussy
>say i dunno
>they believe him
>remember one of the teachers literally throwing me by my elbow into my classroom
>missed out on parachute day in PE

I still get pissed off about this whenever I think about it
>>
>>28301549
let me see a now photo, familia

you aint got nothing to lose
>>
>>28301628
Nah I don't wanna be an attention whore
>>
>>28301684
Not the other anon, but I am interested desu.
>>
>>28296652
Damn son
Orgi
>>
>>28301684
it's not if we're asking

besides you already posted a pic of your child self, what's the diff?
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 946x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 946x879
>>28301708
>>28301628
>>28301782
Well, ok.
here's what I look like now.
>>
>>28301792
not even worth it desu
>>
>>28301792
>Ironically I ended up getting prettier
Nah
>>
File: 1462017390189.jpg (948 KB, 2304x1779) Image search: [Google]
1462017390189.jpg
948 KB, 2304x1779
>being dumped
>>
>>28301846
>>28301813
You're right maybe I should bring back the wire frame transition lenses
>>
>>28292705
This happened to me in 10th grade, 'Stacey' exposed my lie in front of half the math class and then the next day some bitch was sitting in my assigned seat. We still sat next to each other on the bus (after like a week of avoiding me), but in 11th grade she asked me if I remembered it and if I really meant that and when I said yes she never rode the bus again.

Closest I ever got to a gf ;_;
>>
>>28301792
6@7 imo.

Depending on fat percentage and boobsize.

Still nice jawline. Some peoe have literally no jawline
>>
>8th grade
>have huge crush on new girl
>pretty sure she's into me too
>we hang out a bit
>start dating
>I throw a halloween party
>she asks me if her ex can come
>guy is a bro so I say yes
>next thing I know she's making out with him
>she breaks up with me
>fucking heartbroken, this was the first and really last girl I ever fell for
>parents get divorced
>i get a nasty concussion
>quit football
>gain weight
>grades fall from A's to D's and F's
>life falls apart
>graduate and now i'm just fucking lost
>never even kissed a girl
>have plenty of girls who are into me, but I am completely incapable of making a move
>depressed and no clue who the fuck I even am anymore
>every day of my life is pretty great
>every night I run out of ways to distract myself and contemplate suicide
>nobody ever believes me when I tell them I'm horribly depressed
I didn't plan on going that far but I had to get all this shit off my chest.
>>
>>28301911
Thanks that's where I'd rate myself too.
I'm fit and have c cups.

And thanks I like my jawline even though it's a little manish
>>
>>28294262
ok it was cringy but it wasn't that bad jesus. She could have made a bigger effort in her rensponse what a fucking bitch
>>
>>28301112
Please tell me you don't talk to your piece of shit dad. Let him rot as a sad old man with no friends to take care of him.
>>
>see dad for first time in a year or two
>him and his second wife treat everyone else better
>even the two tards they watched for the state
>forces me to stand outside on the hottest day of the year, to the point where i get sunburned, all because i didn't want to deal with my half brother
>goes out and buys everyone ice cream but me
>his wife is a massive cunt to me because i'm no her kid
>after trip, dont talk to either of them for years

To this day he's a shithead, only remembers i exist when it's convenient for him.
>>
>>28302059
should probably mention i was 10 at the time and was still in a wrist brace because i had broken my wrist a month prior
>>
>>28302059
>>28302069
Don't give that cocksucker the satisfaction of your love. Let him die a sad old man begging for someone to care for him while he faces the daily struggle of making it to the bathroom before shitting his pants.
>>
>>28294885
I'm sorry anon. i'm so sorry. I know what its like to miss an opportunity like that
>>
File: kebab.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>28302125
the sad thing is apparently he put up some pic on kikebook of his THIRD wife, three of my half siblings, and said "the whole family's here" despite forgetting his first born son, who shares the same exact fucking name with him.

Forgot my 22nd birthday too, probably figures that "he's over 18 and i dont have to pay support, who cares?"

Can't say i really care too much, but it still hurts. My fucking mom's ex bf cared more about me, even after they broke up.

Anyways, sorry for venting.
>>
>>28292654
Ah, our football team used to raid the soccer field, pick up players and carry them off somewhere or fuck with them depending on how bored we were.
>>
>be seven years old
>around christmas time
>go out to look at christmas lights people have put up in front of their homes
>mum mentions she really like the yellow ones
>take yellow highlighter, cut up the inside shit and try and make a snowglobe inside a water bottle
>dad finds it, he's pissed
>get beat for trying to make a present for my mum
>makes me apologise in front of mum for my stupid idea

I just wanted to give mum a nice fucking present
>>
File: 1378781693865.jpg (12 KB, 280x249) Image search: [Google]
1378781693865.jpg
12 KB, 280x249
>visit grandma nearly every day one summer
>just got my license so i can drive over there whenever
>she's old and apart from having to watch people's kids all the time, she doesn't get people stopping by to visit a lot
>i'm her favorite grandkid
>constantly get her groceries when she needs them, she literally forces me to get myself food so she knows i'm eating
>visit her one day after getting her groceries and getting myself food
>she's laying in bed
>looking back she usually did, but not for that long
>little cousins are being loud as fuck
>most times i visit nobody's there but her
>they won't leave her along
>give her a few fries
>eventually say i have to go and say goodbye
>next day my mom calls me
>she collapsed and had to get taken to the hospital
>she died a few days later
>not only did i give her her last meal but i ditched her

Apart from my mom she was the only family member i could really talk to. I feel like i let her down on her last day.
>>
File: 1459014097022.png (1 MB, 900x1194) Image search: [Google]
1459014097022.png
1 MB, 900x1194
Got a funny but still painful memory

>Just started Year 1
>About to do P.E for the first time
>I was an innocent little kid
>Teacher tells us all to strip down
>So watched all the other kids do it kinda hesitant, and then went off 1 by 1 off next to the teacher
>Teacher asks me whats taking so long and to instead just meet out on the playground
>So I'm let behind still unsure on what I'm supposed to do
>So, I make up my mind, and I assume it's normal to strip off my clothes
>I proceed to walk down the school halls, naked. baby dick flopping in the breeze, no t-shirt, no nothing
>Walk out into the playground into the view off all of my kids and the teacher
>They all start laughing and teacher rushing over towards me ushering me back inside and was sorting of yelling / asking "Why are you naked!?"
>You told me to strip

Kinda worked out for me i guess
somehow I became semi popular, everyone liked me
got a gf in year 3, we kissed and whatever and all the girls were so jealous and always flirting with me even though I was shy af and almost never spoke
though the gf later backstabbed me in secondary school because I told everyone we went out in primary school and she said it was out of pity (reason she did this was because I was low in social standing and she was popular beyond all belief)
>>
>from 2nd to 9th grade
>had a habit of stabbing people with pencils
>typically get angry somehow
>might have said something or shoved me
>I was always that kid that escalated a conflict to 11 immediately
>usually only happened to kids who didn't already know about this
>one of them still mentioned how there was a lead mark in their arm years later
>pencil lead always breaks off embedded in skin
>every time
>never got in real trouble
>>
I was going to post this in the "subtle rejection/bullied stories" thread, but it died so here it goes:

>be 13
>one of the last school days before winter break
>time to go home
>leaving school
>a group of kids my age see me
>one of them says "anon come with us for a burger"
>somepeopleactuallywantstobemyfriends.exe
>join them
>we walk together for a short distance
>the kid who invited me says (in a not nice voice) "what are you doing here anon are you trying to get a burger or something huh"
>leave the group
>>
>>28292654
>>28302399
>amerilard fantasies

american "football" is an excuse for you burgerbums to grow fat and useless, truly a great "sport"
>>
Not really a personal cringe moment, but rather a cringe for my whole yeargroup.

>go to private school
>not a good one, it's a small shitty school in the middle of nowhere
>junior school (5yo-12yo's) has prob about 250 people max
>be in year 5, so one year away from senior school
>we get "invited" to participate in some inter-school musical performance thing where we have to perform a scene to music (or sing ourselves)
>our music department (which consists of two women who presumably couldn't teach anything else) is absolutely stoked
>we are not
>sure enough, the performance we choose is absolutely shit and we all know it. It's something about diggers in the Australian goldfields or some shit
>no one likes/is good at singing, we have shit costumes that our Mum's were asked to make
>find out that the "competition" is being held in the states concert hall (massive, used for Opera's and stuff)
>arrive there, place is totally packed with families from various schools.
>literally every other school competing is an elite private school with massive budget
>school before us put on some massive production with lighting effects, cool sound and some fucking child prodigy singer that was amazing
>we come out looking retarded, most of us mumble or forget our lines, teacher comes on stage to try to get us enthused half way through
>we are all totally embarrassed, our parents are embarrassed to be there
>go up to Mum and Dad, they are talking about how great the other performances were, my friends parents agree
>they all say ours was by far the worst and they felt sorry for us.

School wasn't invited back.
>>
>>28293187
That's some nice friends you got though.
>>
>>28294620
Are you american man?
Get your old pal Colt to help you out with those bullies
>>
>>28294885
>sitting on my lap
GET.OUT.OF.MY.BOARD.
>>
The thread I made died instantly.

I was young(pre-first grade) and I was laying in bed. It was late and I'm sure my parents were asleep. I know my little brother already was. My older brother quietly opened my bedroom door. I remember holding my blankets tightly as he walked up to my bed. He instructed me to masturbate in great detail. Of course I was too young to know what it was so I just went along with his instructions. The words I remember most distinctly are "you can use spit to make it feel better too." I don't know why the words just seemed so slimy coming out of his mouth.

To preface this I should say I don't remember much if any of my childhood. It' actually the reason I was digging through my memory. Many of my friends in the same age range can still distinctly remember plenty of their childhood. For example family vacations. My family had gone on quite a few trips that I can't recall. Even my younger brother can remember strange details from a trip we went on to an old civil war fort.

tl;dr My older brother diddled me and I can barely remember my youth

I.. I don't know if there is anything else to say here?
>>
>>28299874
What why? It made me miserable and afraid
>>
File: tomo.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tomo.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>grade 6
>liked this girl I was pretty good friends with
>we were alone in the classroom, playing on the computers at lunch
>"hey anon, do you like anyone?"
>she'd had a bf for a while, but they'd just broken up recently because he was a cunt
>kept dodging the question
>she kept pushing it
>finally respond that I used to like someone
>"who?"
>tell her it was her, but I forced myself to get over her cause she had a bf already
>totally not over her but in my betacuck mind this was the only way to tell her I liked her
>nothing happens after this
>go to an all boys high school and never see her again until college (grade 11 and 12 over here, not the same thing as university)

Some of our mutual friends told me she liked me a month or so later, but hey it turns out I dodged a bullet cause she went out with one of my friends in college and apparently she's completely batshit crazy now.
>>
>>28303451
I have a similar repressed memory. I think. I still dunno if its a dream or something I made up or mixed memories. I dunno if I was molested or we just decided to do that like how some kids get naked sometimes but

>Me and next door neighbour always played with each other
>Have a memory of the two of us in our underwear in my parents bed for some reason
>We're not saying anything
>Door opens
>My neighbours step dad peeks in
>Asks what the two of us are doing.

I have no memory of before or after. I think it may have been a dream because why's my neighbour's step dad in my home? I dunno, its still vivid, though.
>>
>>28302529
That was sweet of you, anon. Fuck your dad.
>>
>playing with two friends
>go pee under the tree
>friend pushes my back
>dick slips into my pants, still peeing
>piss myself real good
>start crying and leave with my bike
>they follow me for about 1 kilometer shouting mean things about pissing myself
>best friends ever
>>
File: 1453926543134.jpg (114 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
1453926543134.jpg
114 KB, 911x877
>>28303467

All hell breaking loose is my cup of tea.
>>
>>28291164
I have two major ones, both the same year.
>be in 10th grade
>had the hots for a qt 3.14
>kept my mouth shut, didn't sperg or spill spaghetti around her
>in fact I could hold a conversation with her
>dont really talk to each other for a couple months
>new semester, lunch hour aligns with hers
>initially sit with someone i thought looked like a friend of mine
>month goes, and her group (mostly other guys) sits at my table
>immediately tells other guys to sit somewhere else
>tells me not to follow
>why
>"you offend me."
>kid i sat next to followed her

>about three months later
>starting to move from previous incident
>talked with qt flutes in the band
>teacher gone one day so study hall for a period.
>everyone gets in groups, talking and all
>I ask if i could join the flute circle
>no anon we don't like you.
>just walked around the back hall where we keep equipment for rest of the period
>>
>Had a crush on a boy on 3rd/4th grade
>Was a bit weird, maybe had a mild case of tourettes
>Hanged around a lot on recess
>One day I decided to try kiss him on the mouth with tongue like my other friends had already did to others
>I guess it kinda surprised him cause he nearly bit my tongue
>Didn't try again after that

>After a while I wanted to give him a letter declaring my undying love for him
>Hadn't seen him for a while on recess
>Gave the letter to his sister so she could give it to him
>He started full on hiding from me after that
>>
>>28304352
>Was about 11-12
>Played Runescape a lot with my best friend
>Had my first internet boyfriend
>Married him in Karamja
>best friend was the priest
>was even wearing the wedding dress
>had a ton of fun with him even tho he was a bit full of himself
>tried to impress me by saying he was friends with mods
>after a while he quit playing
>was pretty sad and waited for him everyday to come on
>quit too

>some time after I went back in Runescape to check out some stuff
>he was on
>asked straight away what my stats were on certain things.
>Told him but he wanted to see it for himself
>asked for my password
>gave it to him because I was a giant dummy
>He stole all my stuff and logged off forever

>Gave my account away to a boy in my class because I didn't bear to use it anymore.
>>
>>28301549
S-Sarah?

Orion commentor
>>
>be 14
>on school field trip with class
>literally a "field" trip. running around this field
>as I'm running a bigger kid come up beside me and "katate chops" my neck
>feel pins and needles feeling all over my body and then lose all feeling
>fall to ground
>feels like I'm made of marshmallows. can't move. feel faint
>next thing I remember I'm in an ambulance
>slowly feel my hands and legs. start to move again
>stay overnight in hospital
>decades later if I move my head just right I get that pins and needles feeling all over my body again
>>
>>28304618
HAHAHA WHO DIS
>>
>be 6
>get a haircut
>look at magazine that talks about celebrity couple's divorce
>think "it's a good thing my mom and dad are together and that they'll never divorce"
>a week goes by
>"anon your mom and i are getting a divorce"
>>
>>28298911
Yeah, you should kill yourself.
>le troubled bully meme
>>
>>28304618
>>28305001
Dude come on tell me who you aaaaare!
>>
>>28301549
You weren't even ugly. What an idiot. I wish someone would've played games with me on the bus.
>>
>>28302708
What? What do you mean?

>Teacher tells us all to strip down
>So watched all the other kids do it kinda hesitant, and then went off 1 by 1 off next to the teacher
>Teacher asks me whats taking so long and to instead just meet out on the playground

???????? explain this please
>>
>>28305280
Teacher telling us to strip ei: strip and get into P.E clothes
watched all the other kids strip (take off their clothes) and put on P.E clothes
they went and stood next to the teacher after they were in their P.E Clothes

I was taking so long because I thought it was weird to be told to strip (I took it literally as strip all the way down, get naked) instead of strip and get into P.E clothes and since I was taking so long she took all the other kids that were ready to the playground (P.E area) and told me to meet them there when I've finished stripping
>>
>>28305390
didn't your mother take you and your sister to a water scale to scale your weights?
>>
File: lel.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>have crush
>go on school trip to a nature reserve
>standing by a duck pond
>decide to flirt with her by lightly shoving her but grabbing her and saying "saved your life! lol"
>accidently push her into the pond with a big splash

I can laugh about it now.
>>
>>28306352
no but he's my inspiration
>>
>>28306352
Maybe anon had a shower that day.
>>
>>28301792
you are very pretty and you have nice hair
>>
>>28298911
Bullies should kill themselves. That means i too should kill myself. fuck.
>>
>>28301491
God I always hated kids like you in high school. FYI they know you're lying. That's why they always bring it up. They asked her prolly right after you said t happened and now they're just teasing you.
T. I did this shit to some sperg
>>
File: 1461858858599.jpg (18 KB, 177x255) Image search: [Google]
1461858858599.jpg
18 KB, 177x255
I forgot about this, but it's not too important:

>3rd grade
>Have a crush on a girl in the same class
>I make my twin sister hand my crush a note asking her out
>she tells my sister no, then comes over to me
>She then yells, "EEW! I would never go out with you, anon!"
>The entire cafeteria erupts in laughter
>My face erupts in tears

>Later, her on-and-off boyfriend threatened to beat me up if I ever talked to her again while I was crying and hiding under the slide during recess

I didn't even attempt to let another girl in my life until 12th grade. Fuck bitches.
>>
>>28304444
Holy shit.
Fuck that game, anyway. I was banned for macroing without even using macros.

After so long, too...

I hope he gets space aids after an illegal alien kidnaps his parents like he kidnapped your heart
>>
>>28305075
Kek, have you ever told them about that?
What are they doing now?
>>
>>28298197
I've done this. I took Xanax and told this girl who had a crush on me I was really suicidal. She freaked out and Calle me every day for a month. It's nice to know someone cares but I never really liked her.
>>
>be like 10
>playing in the living room by the radiator
>accidentally touch my ass on it
>burns like hell, mom has the brilliant idea of putting toothpaste on the burn
>next day at school
>go to take a shit, can't pull my underwear down
>realise my underwear is attached to my ass
>spend the rest of the day trying not to shit myself
>>
>>28301243
>normie

You seem to fundamentally fail to understand the concept of normalcy.
>>
File: suchAlonelyDay.jpg (7 KB, 286x177) Image search: [Google]
suchAlonelyDay.jpg
7 KB, 286x177
>back when i was in elementary school
>be 9 years old
>went to visit a museum with school
>talking all day to my best friend about how i fell in love with a girl in my class
>encourages me to tell her my feelings
>"alright alright alright, i can do this, i can do this, i can do this"
>get back to school at end of the day
>see her in classroom, about to leave and go home
>go to her
>sweatinglikeapig.jpg
>"h-hey jo"
>"whassup anon"
>"i need to tell you something"
>*clear my throat*
>"i... i love you"
>she looks at me disgusted
>she starts screaming "EEEWW, ANON LOVES MEEE, EEEEEEWW"
>she runs though the corridor and exits
>she tells to all my class mates what happened
>next day everyone teases me
>goes on for about a year until i changed school
>tfw haven't been able to talk normally with a girl since then
>tfw never told to a girl my feeligs for her after this
>tfw never been able to find a gf
>>
File: 1461705249051.jpg (90 KB, 800x1029) Image search: [Google]
1461705249051.jpg
90 KB, 800x1029
>freshman year of highschool, it's cold as fuck outside
>was running late to class and needed to take a piss so I just peed and didn't shake
>walking to school, feel a slight itch in my crotch thinking nothing of it
>finally arrive it's itching and hurting like crazy
>go to the bathroom and check it out
>the inner skin literally got fucking ripped off since the piss harden on my dick and briefs
>it's bleeding bad and hurts like a motherfucker
>sister needs to pick me up and scolds me along the way.
>people found out cause my sister was blabbing her mouth at me in the main lobby and people over heard.

they called me IceDick
I still have a brownish/darkish coloring where the scar used to be
>>
>>28302819
Lol soccer is even more boring to watch than hockey. It's like watching Olympic running or some shit there's like 2 seconds that actually matter. Basketball is the only entertaining sport and everyone knows this
>>
>>28301778
It did get better eventually.
>>
It's all these stories that I can relate to that let me know that in the next few years. I've got a story anyway.

>be the guy that everyone either hates, finds annoying, or enjoys laughing at
>Hang out with group of people who obviously hate me, but let me stay with them because they get to laugh at me whenever something goes wrong
>always butt of everyones jokes
>teachers don't care, made the mistake of saying i didn't believe in god at catholic school
>been suicidal and tried before, get to that point again.
>decide to kill someone else instead of myself as revenge
>keep huge knife in backpack for when I have the chance/work up the courage
>people go through my bag while i'm in toilet, find knife.
>tell principal i received death threats and knife was for protection
>got expelled
>didn't even get payback
>>
>>28308082

been a neet since then. that was 3 years ago
>>
>>28301932
You aren't alone on the suicide thing anon.
>>
>>28308134

he went from chad to beta, he wasn't born broken
>>
File: 7ec.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
7ec.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>be 11
>for some reason this girl is school had a crush on me
>she was really straightforward abou it
>we were alone in school property (my older cousin was in soccer team practice she was waiting for her brother to pick her up)
>we were at my "secret hideout" (pile of trash I arranged into a kind of cave
>she obviously wanted the D
>I started talkin about Terminator because i loved terminator
>she never again talked to me
>that evening I watched terminartor 2 in VHS
>best evening ever

didn't realize about that until i were 15.
good thing she didn't told anyone.

>hasta la vista baby . . .
>>
File: 1462130576637.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462130576637.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>am the alpha
>nothing is too hard to achieve
>nothing
>any girl I want
>gets accepted into NASS
>praise is overwhelming
>can't take it especially from parents
>can't take any form of praise
>cry for hours alone
>crying hard
>thinks
>no way in hell I deserve this
>literally worst human I can think of
> parents try to comfort
>dad says to mom,
>"that is one messed up anon"
>mfw
>extremely paranoid
>control issues
>trust issues
>still alpha
>lonely as hell on top
>>
>>28306352
Underrated by all these fucking normies
>>
>>28291164
>Be me age 6
>Shit myself at about 11am, school doesnt finish til 3
>Too scared to go to the toilet and try to clean it up or tell a teacher about it
>During break time no one wants to hang around with me because i smell like shit
>Spend the entire break sitting on my own on a bench
>When my mom collects me she says she can smell shit and asks if i stepped in some
>When we get home she finds out that I shat myself
>She showers me
Most humiliating day of my life desu
>>
Last year I had my first big crush on a girl. The whole thing was one huge fucking cringefest. No wonder she rejected me.
>>
>>28297340

why do you strip ea down
>>
I just thought of a good one. Details are hazy, but I try to recreate the scene as best as I can.

Setting:
>I was in high school.
>there was this big booty black girl that used to sit next to me in middle school.
>I always wanted to grab that booty and mush my face into it.
>I was a lazy, but brilliant fuck who liked arguing with bitches.
>I was also beta.

Event:
>I went to a basketball game because they were kind of fun.
>As I'm enjoying the festivities, big booty bitch walks in.
>My Dick solidifies. I still want that booty.
>So, being the young beta I am, I walk over and strike up a convo.
>She has me hold her purse and walks ahead of me.
>My mom sees that and loses her mind.
>Tells me she never wants to see me holding a some bitch's purse again.

I didn't even realize until much later that there was no way I was grabbing that booty. She knew my beta better than I did.
>>
File: 1403563071390.jpg (118 KB, 680x503) Image search: [Google]
1403563071390.jpg
118 KB, 680x503
>16
>all school buses late for some reason so half the school is waiting outside in the bus park
>standing their alone like a pleb with my backpack and hands in pockets
>starring at girl I sorta had a crush on
>she sees me looking and starts giving me a death stare
>she then shouts out "do you want to take a photo or something???!!!"
>everything goes quite for a few seconds and then resumes
>the feels plummet to deaths never since traversed
>>
>get a hamster for my 10th birthday
>really exited to finally have a pet
>decide i want to take it for a walk
>going to use some thin rope as a leash
>tie it around its neck
>tie it too tight
>end up hanging my new hamster
>>
>>28310768
worst feels in this entire thread :(
>>
>>28310439
i can almost feel the autism oozing out of you
>>
>>28293692
>highschool me
>childhood friend has a sister, who I know from childhood, though we have never talked much with each other
>prome comes
>she's the only girl, that can eventually agree to come with me to my prom
>sperging out, I ask her to come to my prom
>she agrees
>wow.dat
>a little bit later, she asks me to go to her prom with her
>wow2.log
>my prome night comes
>it was nearly acceptable
>shortly before her prom, she calls me and says I can't go with her to her prom
>some bullshit excuse
>suddenly I realise, she must have felt terrible about 'our' prom and now hates me
>>
>in 6th grade
>IT class, sit next to three of my friends
>looking at porn on the computers cause we're 12 and that shits bomb
>autistic kid in class walks over
>no available computers
>we turn off one of the monitors and tell autistic kid he can have that computer
>it has porn on it
>autistic kid tries to figure out how to turn monitor back on
>teacher walks over to him
>asks what's the problem
>autistic kid says he can't turn the monitor on
>teacher does it for him
>monitor starts
>they see the porn
>autistic kid starts crying
>he tells the teacher on us
>the teacher calls our parents
>we had to spend 2 hour in detention every day for 14 days
>autistic kid left the school a month later
>fast forward to college
>he raped a girl
>tried to hang himself

Can't help but feel it was my fault, then again the school should have filters on the fucking internet.
>>
>>28296652

Damn. You're Constantine now. Go fight demons and shit.
>>
Well be in 6th grade senpai, it was November and you know what that means if you are from the states, "Penis Inspection Day" long story short had severe anxiety I have a small penis its only 3.5 inches erect as an adult now.. I drop my shorts and the school Nurse just bust out laughing, teacher wanted to see what was so funny she opened the private curtain and some of my female classmates saw my dick, I faked being sick for a week and my nick name till I graduated was "baby dick" "macoroni dick" pretty much fucked me up
>>
>>28291164
>6th grade
>free time in computer class
>using wingdings to write 'ransom' letter
>"UM, WHOSE ON COMPUTER 26?"
>"ANON? YOU THINK WRITING A LETTER SAYING YOU'RE GOING TO KIDNAP THE PRESIDENT IS A JOKE?"
>get sent to office
>bitch vp doing nothing short of trying to get national guard and secret service involved
>don't get suspended
>think parents will be understanding
>dad goes nuclear
>"THATS A FUCKING FELONY REEEEE"
>grandma there the whole time trying to stick up for me
>"NO DON'T DEFEND HIM, MOM, HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING REEE"
It really sucked being the fucking guinea pig child.
>>
>>28292944
What and the fuck, who says "super hot for a 5th grader" christ, that party van is going to fucking snag him
>>
>>28293103
Im an old fag and I watch spongebob nothing wrong with rocking and cocking my dude
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 780x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 780x846
>sitting eating lunch
>girl I know in front of me is waving
>I wave back
>laugher erupts behind me
>she we was waving to someone else
>get called a loser even more than before
>>
Honestly my biggest fucking sperglord moment lasted about 3 years
>be me
>15 year old hs freshman with no friends due to complete lack of social skills
>switched to a new school right after the start of the year so I decide to try and fake confidence
>not too ugly but not really hot either maybe a 6/10 so it shouldn't be too hard
>get put in a group project in my first period algebra
>an 8/10 Stacie and her chad boyfriend and their shy 10/10 fucking angel friend
>oneitis.jpg
>try my hardest not to spaghetti around her so I only come off as a bit shy and quiet
>as we work on the project we chat a bit
>turns out chad and his girlfriend are actually giant fucking closet nerds
>D&D, magic the gathering and all that shit
>makes it super easy to talk to them
>whole time shy girl says maybe 15 words
>really quiet and timid
>just fucking adorable
>I got assigned a seat right next to her so over the next few months I try talking to her to get her out of her shell
>find out she has literally the exact same taste as me
>Loves the same movies, shows, books, vidya etc
>Stacie friend, let's call her Anna, eventually notices we're getting close
>she's super protective of her so one day she comes up to me in the halls and tells me if I break her heart she'll kick my ass
>wut
>turns out shy girl, let's call her Maggie, had a pretty bad home life
>Dad bailed when she was younger and mom drank like a fish
>Anna tells me she actually really liked me since I was one of the few stable things in her life
>try to ask her out probably 20 times over the rest of the year but my betaness always stopped me
>she's super affectionate, dropping hints that she likes me all the time
>know she'd say yes but the thought of actually asking her terrifies me
>eventually she starts hanging out with me less and less
>Reaches the point where we hardly talk at all
>Anna calls me one day telling me i'm a piece of shit, threatening to have her chad kick the shit out of me

Should I cont or nah?
>>
>>28291164
>Friend with a guy since elementary school
>He is kind of a douche but can handle him
>His face is disfigured because of a car accident
>He still manages to be relatively alpha
>His family neglects him and I welcome him to my house when he is forgotten
>He becomes a bully in highschool
>Still friends but more of a douche
>One day, out of the blue, kicks me in the balls
>Ignore the pain and fury sets in
>I know that if I beat him (I was bigger, fitter and practiced box and BJJ) I will get in trouble
>Realize he is very religious and start talking shit about god and the whore of his mother and how they do not give a fuck about him
>He takes it with a poker face
>Keep the verbal assault and tell him our friendship is over and threat him and his family
>His eyes get watery
>Recess is over
>We stay outside and he apologizes
>I do not accept his apologies
>He keeps apologizing and saying I am like his family and shit
>Give in
>Our friendship becomes better than ever

I regret not fucking him up. I think that moment made me way to forgiving in my life.
>>
>>28292944
>>28311400

He was in fifth grade at the time, you fucking dumbass moralfags. You want fifth grade boys vanned for liking girls their own age?

JFC.
>>
>>28311348
What the fuck is penis inspection day? I think you got molested man
>>
>>28311536
Yes, and if you didn't ask her out, I'm going to shit myself.
>>
>>28311681
Its where the school nurse checks you like gives you a physical makes sure you dont have lice etc we just call it penis inspection
>>
>>28311536
Pls do friendo
>>
>>28311681
Penis inspection is made the fuck up, why the fuck would a teacher look at his dick?
>>
>>28311536
continue and post part 2
>>
>go to a small private christian school in the fucking bible belt
>my class in 7th grade was made up of 3 other boys and 12 girls
>one boy had muscular dystrophy, one was an obese anime fan, the other was a short skinny Hispanic kid, and I was a lanky ginger with a pizza for a face
I could stop right there as my bad memory. I feel sad that those girls had us as their "men" or whatever. Its was sad and they all knew it.

Anyway
>Take a class trip to DC
>girls are all chatting in the back, the boys had to sit away from them up front (cause boys are all sexual deviants)
>they start chatting about guys they like from media
>"Hey guys, what girls do you have a crush on?"
>we just look at each other dumbfounded cause we never thought about it
>the male teacher who took us is an old cowboy, and right then he was looking back at me waiting for one of us to break the heavy silence
>I studer out, "Uhhh I like jennifer aniston"
>everyone laughs
>the two girls I actually did have a crush on, who later on became mega sluts, took my hands and put it around their shoulders
>"haha we are making anon feel like a pimp!"
Great way to throw a dog a bone
>>
>>28311536
Just going to cont because I want to get this off of my chest.

>Turns out Maggie called her crying earlier that day
>Thinks I'm not romantically interested in her, just absolutely crushed self-esteem
>Tell her i'm absolutely in love with this girl but my absolute lack of testicles is stopping me from trying to take it any further
>She calms down a bit and asks if I want some help doing
>Fuckit.png
>She says she'd let her know I actually do care about her for me as long I was really serious about her
>Next week I steel myself to ask her out

Oh, forgot to mention this but my family moved a fucking ton for my dad's job. Literally like every year we'd move, so it was a fucking miracle we'd stayed here this long.

>That night my parents tell me we're moving on monday
>Areyoufuckingserious.jpg
>Literally the shittiest fucking night of my life
>Never been that sensitive but that night I cried like a bitch
>Decide to not tell her and make me leaving any harder
>Text Anna and tell her I'm so fucking sorry but I couldn't do it
>Block her number to avoid the stream of shit I knew i'd get from her
>Decide to leave Maggie a parting gift from me
>She always loved this pulp fiction poster I had so I decide to leave it on her porch in the middle of the night with a note telling her that I was going to miss her and that she was the greatest friend I ever had
>Monday comes and we move
>Never seen her since
>Typing this 4 years later and it still hurts my heart even thinking about it

I fucking loved that girl bros. Not a day goes by I don't fucking regret telling her sooner..
>>
>>28311753
It's not a teacher who does the penis inspection. It's the school nurse. She does that to check if boys have any abnormalities in their dicks.
>>
>6th grade
>everyone gets assigned one math problem they have to figure out alone, and then teach the class how to do it as well
>thought the teacher said it was homework
>it was actually due by the end of the period and I wasted it day dreaming
>get up to the chalkboard with nothing to show the class
>try to bullshit and work out the problem right there in front of everyone
>"s..so uhh you divide here, and then you uhhhh... carry the 5 and ....."
>start crying as I speak from the long silences
>"That's okay anon you can go back to your seat"
>go back to my chair in the front of the class trying to hold back the tears
Fucking pussy
>>
>>28311235
The story did have a much happier ending about a year later. It doesn't fit in with the pace of the board though.
>>
>be me
>5 years old
>learn to potty
>imagine the toilet bowl my territory
>shit on the tip of the bowl and imagine it some kind of terrorist force trying to occupy my territory
>piss on it and it goes away a bit
>imagine piss another terrorist force trying to take my territory
>imagine water is a counter terrorism force that removes the "terrorists"
when mom used to say where are you and im in the toilet i would yell im at war
>>
>be 12-13
>school project
>write about 8-10 pages, make it well-structured, fill it with facts, treat the subject diversely, put in a lot of effort, etc.
>teacher doesn't say much
>a few weeks or months later
>another school project
>protobadboychad who sometimes bullies me writes about 6-8 pages (and also does a pretty good job, to be fair)
>teacher is elated
>talks a lot about the kid's project when hanging it on a wall
>praises its length
>says things like "everyone should follow protobadboychad's example"
>>
>Play minecraft pvp server
>get online gf etc
>her sister messaged me through her account saying to never contact her again
All i really care was how i wasted those 2 weeks of vacation talking to a girl instead of reking noobs atleast we skyped and i was sure i wasnt getting catfished
>>
>>28300086
You should've eaten in the bathroom, like me.
It's usually quiet, and if you can get in there before the riffraff does then you're usually a-ok.
>>
>>28311859
Where are you from? I have never heard of penis inspection day? Is this a burger thing?
>>
>>28311681
All oenis inspection day is, is a simple check up done by Nurse, some schools will have a chaperone with the nurse to cover the diddle worry, they dont stretch your penis or measure it that part is made up
>>
>>28312809
>doesn't live in a civilized society that cares about penile health

Jesus christ man what the fucking shit? All first world countries have this.
>>
>>28312906
Thats what we have doctors for you faggot, not for a school nurse to inspect your penis
>>
>>28312850
>>28312906
You know I don't know if you guys are trolling but I have a vivid memory when I was in kindergarden of a school nurse looking at my penis and we were all lined up, either that was penis inspection day or I was molested...
>>
>>28312940
A school Nurse is a Nurse you autistic faggot, so yes she is qualified to do that shit, you some Pajeet from India or what?
>>
>>28313042
At our school the gym teacher did the inspection
>>
>>28311348
You have a 3.5 inch dick? Christ man at least no one besides you will get to see it
>>
>>28312809
Nope just a nickname but yes I can confirm penis inspection day does occur
>>
File: 465.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
465.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>28311986
your story reminds me of this
>6th grade
>everyone except me goes to some event for a little less than 2 hours
>alone in classroom
>teacher has given me lots of work to do while everyone is gone
>one of the tasks is to "search for information about [a particular era in history]" (paraphrasing)
>about 1.5 hours later
>have finally done all the tasks except the history one
>look up the definition for the era in an encyclopedia
>can't do much else because don't have enough time to go through books, Wikipedia isn't really a thing yet and Google isn't as good as it'll be in 2016
>only a few minutes left, decide I'm done
>the rest of the class returns
>the next class begins
>teacher announces that since "anon wasn't in the event, he'll give a presentation about [the historic era]"
>go to the front of class
>read the few sentences I wrote about the subject
>teacher: "THAT'S IT??? YOU HAD TWO HOURS AND ONLY WROTE TWO SENTENCES? EVEN A 3RD-GRADER CAN DO A BETTER JOB!!!"

FUCK YOU TEACHER YOU GAVE ME SO MANY OTHER ASSIGNMENTS I DIDN'T HAVE TIME FOR SOME FANCY WRITING ABOUT HISTORY OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER AND BESIDES YOU NEVER TOLD ME I SHOULD MAKE A PRESENTATION

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28313229
You think thats bad? In middle school I was forced to go to a "African History" class, all it was was a fucking nigger who dressed like a african nigger rag on white men, that faggot had a huge book of porn in the back of the class if I had thought to report it hed be donw
>>
>>28311833
Sad desu
>>
>>28301792
gr8 m8
hope you took a bite of that leafey you holdin
>>
>>28312809

>>28311859 here.
I'm from northern parts of Europe. It's not actually called a penis inspection day here. I've been through it only once, at age 11 or 12, when I hadn't hit puberty yet. At age 13, though, everyone had to fill in a questionnaire which also had penis-related questions, but I don't remember there being any more inspections.
>>
>>28313278
You probably haven't met my old teacher. She was very scary when she was angry.
>>
>>28311833
I've never felt a feel like that before, and I'm grateful for that.
I'm sorry Anon, you did the right thing in the end, though.
>>
>>28301684
you were adorable im sure your waifu tier now
>>
>>28291164
>Be me, 14 years old, total fucking loser
>Hot girl walks up to me and starts chatting with me
>Actually enjoy a pretty nice talk for 4-5 minutes with her, actually feel like we might become friends
>Chad comes from behind and pulls my pants down
>The fucking feeling of anger I felt when I looked at the bitch high-fiving him
>The fucking feeling of anger I felt when I realized she talked to me just to help chad humiliate me

Chad lived on the same street as me, acted all nice and friendly to him all day and on the way home I sucker punched him, put him to the floor and beat the shit out of him in an alley.

The only thing I regret in my entire life is that I haven't done the same thing to that fucking bitch.
>>
>>28301536
>be 13
>messenger

fuck outta here underaged b&
>>
>Be in Year 5
>Some girl tries to do that "I really like you Anon" bullshit.
>Been fucked with since Year 3 so I was used to it.
>"Piss off."
>She walks away calling me a faggot
>Whatever.
>In class, get called out.
>She said that I had punched her in the stomach and called her a slag.
>She's behind the headteacher, grinning
>Parents called in. They put on a show of being angry at me for the head. Stacy is practically fucking orgasming in delight at my suffering.
>As soon as I leave with them, having been sent home for assault, they tell me that they know I'm innocent.
>"Because when you get in fights Anon, you don't bother with name-calling, you just hit them."
>T-Thanks mum.
>Go back in the next day, do nothing. Stacy is being Stacy, I'm seething in rage but I have to lay low.
>Wait a few days
>Tell my friend to support any story that I tell later. He agrees, knowing what I'm going to do.
>Beat the shit out of Stacy.
>As she's crawling away, I tell her that nobody's going to believe her.
>Called to head again
>Headteacher is fucking furious, thinks it's a bullying thing.
>Simply say "Why would I do it? I know that she would tell, and that I'd get in trouble. I was nowhere near her at the time. Ask Friendanon, he was with me the whole time."
>Friend supports my story when he's brought to the office, says that I didn't leave his side during the time Stacy was beaten
>Stacy is crying her eyes out, yelling about how I even said nobody would believe her.
>Keep crying, bitch.
>Sent home for being a suspect.
>Stacy is sent home because her nose is broken.
>Her mother gives me an evil eye. I smile at her.
>Yeah, I bloodied up your little princess. Do something about it.
>Parents know I did it.
>As we're driving home, my mother sighs and whispers "What did I do wrong for you to have such a nasty side?"
>Grounded for a week.

For a kid my age, that fucking stung. Getting grounded in my house was solitary confinement in my room, and that shit sucked.
>>
>>28310805
It took a while to not be such an autistic bitch. I'm more of a cyborg than a full robot.

Got another one:
>in middle school.
>somehow, a rumor got spread that I was gay.
>I totally thought it'd be smart to ask people if that's what they thought.
>but in a beta way.
>I wrote a letter not unlike a "will you go out with me, check yes or no" letter.
>then I passed it around the class.
>when I finally got it back, everyone in my class had checked yes.
>I cried.

Jokes on them, I'm a bisexual.
>>
>>28314751
Even more.

>first year of college.
>I'm sitting at a table full of friends.
>I've made it. Well, that's what I thought then.
>I realize that there is a girl sitting at the table who I've never met.
>autism activate.
>Instead of just introducing myself, I start counting around the table.
>I knew good and god damn well she was the only person I hadn't met at that table.
>presumably, she saw me do this.
>"hi, I'm Anon-kun, what's your name?"
>"you don't need to know".

Found out she was a bitch. Dodged a bullet there, but I was pretty embarrassed.
>>
>>28315042
Because I like this thread and I don't want it to die yet.

Another one:
>I've been in several choirs. This is a story from a youth choir event.
>every year, we'd have a Christmas event hosted at my old church.
>I believe it was called Christmas in Egypt.
>I was sitting with a bunch of my bros(the same ones that that called me gay. They're still my bros)
>a girl, let's call her Ashley because that was her name, went forward to sing a solo.
>she chokes. Badly. She starts crying.
>the crowd is sympathetic.
>My bros start laughing but I didn't find it funny so I told them to stop. My sister takes over the solo and we finish the play.

This is where it gets loony:
>we all go down to get some cake and ice cream.
>kid me is estatic.
>remember when I said I didn't laugh. Consider this a callback: my sister and two of her friends approach me.
>they're yelling at me and telling me to apologize for laughing.
>I try to explain that I wasn't, but they weren't having it.
>eventually I get mad. I scream at my sister and push her into a bunch of chairs.
>everything goes silent.
>the adults pull me aside and tell me not to do that.
>I explain my side or the story.
>the cake is ruined for me.

Never trusted that bitch again. I approached her afterwards to get her to tell the truth. Nothing came of that.
>>
>>28301792
The crimson chin?

>This comment somehow isn't original, so you probably post this pic of yourself waay too much to have it be pointed out multiple times
>>
>>28293044
Ha, same thing happened to me anon
>>
>>28314125
So you're mad they punished you for beating up some girl? You've got to be literally autistic.
>>
>>28301792
P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
>>28313386
That seems kind of old for penis inspection day, but thats when puberty hits, did they touch your penis? With mine they lifted it up and looked at it, then made me cough while had hands on balls
>>
>>28301792
Can we take a walk on the beach together
>>
>>28313278
And then the whole bus clapped.
>>
>be me, 16
>high school art classes all have a yearly art showcase
>ask all my friends in class about if they're going
>all of them say no
>cool beans.jpg, decide to stay home
>find out the day after literally all of them went without me
>heart shatters

>home from school, tell parents about them
>parents yell at me cuz they didn't know there was even an art show
>heart shatters more
>ride my bike to an Ikea parking lot and cry

That basically ruined all the trust I had for any of my friends. Not even keeping tabs on any of them anymore.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.