[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1456452946347.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456452946347.webm
1 MB, 480x270
You have one week to get a real gf or you will have to spend the rest of your life in a dark isolation cell with daily torture and kept from killing yourself.

How would you do it? Where would you start?

If you do know, why haven't you acted yet?
>>
>>28290743
>was born in the shitty country(rusia)
>not in rich family with "connections"
>not attractive like Ryan Gosling
>doesnt have a dick like Skinhead from Brazzers
Why should even try, this is pointless. Its all about genes lottery, and I lost
>>
>>28290743
I'd start by asking where the cell is and if I can get started early.
>>
>>28290743

>go on tumblr
>post lots of selfies, cute animals, sexual shit, and women's lib stuff
>message every single girl that follows me
>compliment them endlessly
>ask them to be my gf

I'll have 37 girlfriends in one day, m8.
>>
I imagine if I hit the speed dating events I could pull a 30+ landwhale. But for now I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>28290743
Honestly would not be hard. My only friend is my female cousin. A lot of her friends like me and have tried to get with me but I turn them down because I don't want a relationship. If it's between daily torture and being in a relationship I would choose relationship. Doesn't specify for how long so I would get a gf, date her for a week then break up with her and avoid the cell and torture.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (12 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
12 KB, 255x216
>>28290743
>you will have to spend the rest of your life in a dark isolation cell with daily torture kept from killing yourself

But I already am fampai
>>
File: sean.png (212 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
sean.png
212 KB, 500x441
>>28290743
>hello, if I don't get a gf by the end of the week I will literally be placed in a cell to be tortured for the rest of my life
>say this to every woman I come across for a week
>get tortured daily for the rest of my life
>>
I would kill myself.

Blowing my brains out is something I am less afraid of than approaching a girl. Not even joking.
>>
bumpellibumperino
>>
>find nearest cougar bar
>chat to ugly 40-something slimebags
tip: the sweatiest one is usually single
>>
>>28290743
Uhg. I'm still figuring out if I even feel attracted to women.

I quit my job and spend the next week haunting venues and bars, casually talking to girls that look tolerable.

I'd expect to hate every second of it.
Hopefully I'm shitface drunk while this is happening.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.