[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
women's bodies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Why do women function like they do?
>much weaker bodies generally
>basically no ability to build muscle unless you dedicate your life to it
>emotional instability
>periods
>flappy tits
>"weaker" blood (less red blood cells)
>shorter height
>age horribly, rarely will look good after their late 30's
>more fat
>basically rely on fat, consume fats while men's bodies like protein more (better, bigger engines need higher quality fuel I guess)
>weak overall body structure, as if the human body wasn't fragile enough
>more vulnerable to old age diseases like eye and bone ones
If it wasn't for the fact that women still have to be humans, I'd bet that they'd just be a flapping pair of tits with tiny insect like legs and an uterus.
>>
File: Halpert.jpg (10 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
Halpert.jpg
10 KB, 255x255
>>28290691

To be fair, men get much more sick than women do (because men's bodies are built to actually do things).
>>
Women are better at literary arts but that is all I can think off the top of my head.
>>
File: barks.jpg (224 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
barks.jpg
224 KB, 524x468
>>28291405

>women are better at literary arts

Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>28290691

>If it wasn't for the fact that women still have to be humans, I'd bet that they'd just be a flapping pair of tits with tiny insect like legs and an uterus.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>28290691

Muh childbirth
>>
>>28291405
no they're not

they do better in those subjects because they are more interested in that garbage

men who are stupid enough to have interest in cuck humanities garbage are still better than the top tier women of that field
>>
It's far deeper than that. It's hormones. There's a reddit post about transgenders talking about the differences in their lives. It's insane.
>>
>>28291678
>>28291503
Sorry I should have explained better. Women tend to be better at reading and writing (but in this modern age who cares that much). But at the top men are still the best because men's intellect varies much more
>>
File: carlos.png (128 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
128 KB, 350x350
>>28290691
one gender had to get the short end of the stick.
>>
>>28290691
Women have stronger immune systems and they live longer. They produce more growth hormone and tolerate stress hormones better than men
>>
>>28290691
testosterone builds bigger bones, muscles, and aggression

women are nurturers and have no need for that.

Men are the protectors and the war machines. Each parent has their own responsibility
>>
File: 1456623846537.jpg (252 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456623846537.jpg
252 KB, 960x1280
>yfw you realized women are manlets
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.