[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's in the right, here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1457728938353.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1457728938353.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>mom locked herself out a few years ago when I was asleep
>after two hours I woke up to her banging on my window and when I let her in she was fucking furious at me
>ever since then I can't sleep comfortably because I'm scared something like this will happen again
>told her this today and she got angry again
>told me that everyone gets mad and that it's never too late for me to just forget about things; also absolved herself of all blame because since she "doesn't hit me" and "doesn't curse at me," she apparently isn't doing anything wrong
>I didn't say anything and just went to my room
Am I wrong in thinking that she's being really selfish and immature? I'm twenty-one years old and have very bad anxiety, a large part of which can be attributed to my mother's passsive-aggressive behavior and meanness. She refuses to acknowledge her role in this and keeps saying it's all on me. That just doesn't seem fair desu. If I were a (((((single))))) parent and I wound up raising a mess of a kid like me, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>28290651
You're underage, so you automatically lose all arguments with your parents until you move out.
>>
>>28290741
This, unfortunately.

I have fucked up parents like this too that have been a major cause for my social dysfunction, OP. I feel for you. Life is going to be a rough ride until/if you can finally be rid of them.
>>
File: 1440239062978.jpg (116 KB, 319x315) Image search: [Google]
1440239062978.jpg
116 KB, 319x315
>>28290651
I had anxiety sleeping for a few years when I was a teenager, because my mom would wake me up all the time for dumb shit. Once she came into my room while I was sleeping, screaming at me that I took her pills, literally had no idea what she was talking about and she kept yanking my feet off my bed and shrieking that I'm a "GODDAMN LYING LITTLE SHIT" and slapping me and such. Bad moms can fuck you up. Just move out when you can.
>>
File: nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg (41 KB, 604x292) Image search: [Google]
nPAgqZf5EFc.jpg
41 KB, 604x292
>>28290741
>>28290822
I'm twenty-one years old, lads. I dropped out of college in my sophomore year because I'm a fucking mess and it looks like I'm stuck with my mother until I get my own place. I cant get my own place until I finish college. I can't finish college without going back to college. I can't go back to college until I fix my mental issues. I can't fix my mental issues without getting away from my mother.

This is just a terrible situation desu.
>>
>>28291106
Just keep watching anime and escaping reality
>>
>>28291106
I was mostly NEET with my fucked up parents until I was 27, only graduating community college and the occasional odd shit low pay job until that point.

Then I finally found a 'decent' $11/hr steady office job I could tolerate and finally got out, which I've now parlayed into a decent IT career.

It's not even close to too late for you, anon. Hang in there. The only short-term advice I can give is to try ignoring your awful mother as much as possible.
>>
>>28291202
Sadly, that's just not cutting it anymore.
>>
>telling mom something is her fault
There's your problem why did you think she would care at all or listen to you? Don't even bother from now on
>>
>>28290651
stupid bitch should've just remembered her keys
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.