[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Write your suicide note I myself am a minimalist so its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16
File: F7HeTJH.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
F7HeTJH.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
ITT: Write your suicide note

I myself am a minimalist so its gonna be something along the lines of:

Im not sorry, to my parents, i know you will cry at the funeral so others wont have a clue what a fuck up i was, but thats about the only reason you will cry about me, in a few weeks you wont give a fuck anymore.
And thats fine, i dont care, im dead, the past few years the only thing that kept me somewhat happy was the tought that i could end it all anytime i wished to put my neck through that rope, and now that il finally do it,not sure if you care but i probably didnt felt a thing since i took the remaining 40 mg of xanax i had left and waited to lose consciousness with the rope around my neck.
>>
File: unknown.jpg (1 MB, 1100x698) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
1 MB, 1100x698
>Goodbye, It was not your fault.

Your sound gay as fuck. Nobody cares about your degenerate drug issues, faggot.
>>
>>28290592

They're gonna keep crying and thinking about you non-stop. Thinking of the good side in you and what you could have been. They will never be the same. So fuck off faggot
>>
>40 mg of xanax
pussy
>>
>>28290592
Nice one, I'm gonna copyoaste one I found of here, it's pretty good
>>28290653
>implying they don't already do that
>>
>>28290592
>in a few weeks you won't give a fuck anymore
Change that. It sounds like "YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME :(". don't care how true it might be, it sounds bitchy.
>>
>>28290592
>I myself am a minimalist
>write all that text
Should just say ADIOS FUCKERS and be done with it
>>
>>28290660
He's not ODing. He just used the Xanax to make the hanging less stressful.
>>
>>28290773
my point? don't go out numb
>>
>>28290653
Sounds clichee teenage edgy whatever but you dont know who you are talking about, they literally dont give a fuck if i die but they are the only people i can write a suicide note to since i dont know anyone else and a suicide without a note just feels incomplete
>>
>>28290592
i would just write hakuna matata on the wall with my own feces
>>
>>28290739
Well acts speak louder than words so maybe burning the house down and writing a random graffiti with dog shit about something random like amoeba divization on their alley would send a stronger message indeed
>>
>>28290923
Writing with shit is just ideal, literally cant go wrong with it, send your message so well and is guaranteed to remain memorable
>>
>>28290592
>get a chair
>cut a stencil out, place it behind chair
>mount a gun on a stand in front of me
>tie it to a pulley attached to a weight, put weight on a trap door
>string trap door mechanism to door handle
>wait
>Mom comes home, opens my door
>BOOM
>"Bye Mom" written in blood
>>
>>28291018
Holy shit thats genius
>>
File: prometheus.gif (997 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.gif
997 KB, 245x170
>>28291018
thats literally the most evil thing i have ever read
>>
Dear people ,

If you read this it means that i lost everyone that ever cared about me. Without people to care about me i decided to leave this rotten world myself.
>>
dear everyone

don't worry, it's just a prank
>>
I literally don't want to have sex with another man ever again and I'm too mentally ill to form relationships to leave my abusive parents you were my only hope. This isn't your fault have a great life I'm just too maladaptive and don't want to live
>>
Mom and Dad, thats ur fault. Enjoy spasivi vam za stradanie
>>
I wouldn't leave a note. Nobody cares what I have to say while I'm alive, why would they care what I say when I'm dead? Last thing I want is for normies to pretend like they knew all about the struggles most people would write in a note.

Luckily I'm not suicidal
>>
"it was all a mistake

im just adding to the statistic now"
>>
File: raspoutine-pratt.jpg (11 KB, 256x193) Image search: [Google]
raspoutine-pratt.jpg
11 KB, 256x193
>>28290592
>I myself am a minimalist
great joke, mine will certainly be
"good night"
>>
File: wojakxgun.jpg (14 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
wojakxgun.jpg
14 KB, 385x387
"bury me like one of them pharaohs"
>>
nobody cares about me. nobody would read the note. it would be as pointless as my funeral.
>>
sorry. its not your fault. my brain is just too fucked up. i know i had everything made for me, but i could never help my brain being so mentally ill, despite how much i tried to hide it. if you ever stop to think "if only i did xyz to stop her" then go fuck yourself because if you did that i wouldn't be dead, so go fuck yourself.

fuck you
>>
File: 1461877095365.png (16 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1461877095365.png
16 KB, 809x808
I'm sorry, love you guys

Short n sweet
>>
>>28291268
talk to me about your mental illnesses anon :)
>>
File: Brutal.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Brutal.gif
156 KB, 500x282
People who are "struggling with mental illness" are faggots.
Either die or shut the fuck up.
I'm not paying someone to pretend to care about me.

You could not have prevented this, my head is too fucked up.
It isn't your fault no matter how much you perceive it to be.
Sorry mom.
>>
>The pain just isnt worth it, im not gonna keep suffering, im weak and i dont deserve to be on this world, nothing feels real.
>>
>>28291523
I'm sure someone would care, anon
>>
>>28291523
i dont really care about you but i would read your note
>>
But as you said before, this just affects you
It's your life, your body, so you can choose what you do
And if one day you can't rein it in
And of your last breath you are the only witness
Then so be it, cause it's your last breath
And it's nobody else's business
>>
>>28291595
: {
No I'm scared
>>
I wrote mine a while ago. Multi part. No one's ever seen this before, I guess.

February 14, 2016. Another night where I am reduced to an annoyance. Someone you can't even tolerate sitting in the room with you as I do something quietly, by myself. Is this really what my life is? Am I just an annoyance and a bother to everyone around me? I suppose it's obvious. My only friend doesn't want to talk to me. Other people grow to hate me fairly quickly. I'm just not the sort of person who is able to be loved.

I thought you said that you would change. I guess not. You never change. I feel just as worthless as I did two weeks ago. I do have another plan, you know. I always did. Something that I know will work. I am saving it for a time when I'm sure there's no more hope for me. Maybe you'll make me leave. Maybe I'll lose my job. Maybe I just won't be able to handle living any longer. Either way, I know that I'll know when it's time for me to go. I am still so tired. It all hurts so much. I can't do anything the way I like, I can't enjoy anything. All I do is work, cook for you (not even dishes I enjoy making, mind you), and sleep. Never enough sleep, just enough where I can function, sort of. I just want it all to end.
>>
>>28291955
I'm so disgusted that you didn't call an ambulance for me that time. Or even try to get me help afterwards. Or am I disappointed? I don't know. I feel hollow. I don't deserve anyone to care for me. I feel like you only kept me from dying so I could keep feeding you and so you have a warm body to sleep beside. I don't know how I feel about anything anymore. Disillusioned, I guess. I wish I could go back to before this relationship, when I thought people were generally good and life was generally alright. When I had my dad and I could hang with my mom and go shopping and sometimes even go out to see a movie or visit somewhere fun together. When my sister was kind of a bitch but I still respected her. When I had friends, not many, but enough, and they were always there for me. I know that means nothing to you, but to me, it was something precious, something that I have lost that can never be regained.

But I can't change anything now, and accepting that fact has brought me to this point. For days before my last attempt, I desperately talked to people on the domestic violence help line for hours straight. I know this relationship we have is toxic. I've always known. I have no freedom, limited outlets with which to express myself. I am already dying emotionally, as I'm sure you've noticed. My expression has become blunted and I have become very distant and apathetic. This is a direct result of our relationship, whether you like to believe it or not. I am not saying this as a way of being cruel or petty or anything else. It's just how things are, and how they always have been. I know that you blame me for many things, and I know that I am far from perfect, but please, as you have read this, just take the information in as I say it, because this was my reality.
>>
Here's one I prepared earlier;

I am sorry for the mess I have left behind. I hope that the driver of the train didn't notice what happened. I am very sorry to those that have to clean up after this act of selfishness. I would like to be able to explain why I did this, I could I suppose, it makes me profoundly sad to think of why I have came to finally committing this act. To say there is one reason why this has happened would be wrong. To many people the act of suicide is never justifiable. As such I feel as though to try and explain in depth what goes on in my mind, and what has gone on in my mind for years, would be rather fruitless.
>>
>>28291984
I suppose before I kill myself, I'll print this and leave it among my things for you to find. I'm sorry. I loved you very much, in spite of everything I wrote. That's why I didn't just leave and try to make myself a new life. I think this is the best way for things to be.

I hope you find happiness without me.
>>
Fuck you all fuck faces i am out of here
>>
>>28292011
what was
>that time?
>>
>>28292074
I overdosed on diphenhydramine (took about 4 grams) and the response was to force me down and shove a hand down my throat until I vomited. I just wanted to die peacefully in my sleep.
>>
>>28292126
why do you think she doesnt love you anymore
also is it your wife or your gf?
>>
I never thought I'd die alone
I laughed the loudest who'd have known?
I traced the cord back to the wall
No wonder it was never plugged in at all
I took my time, I hurried up
The choice was mine I didn't think enough
I'm too depressed to go on
You'll be sorry when I'm gone

I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown
Give all my things to all my friends
You'll never step foot in my room again
You'll close it off, board it up
Remember the time that I spilled the cup
Of apple juice in the hall
Please tell mom this is not her fault

I never conquered, rarely came
16 just held such better days
Days when I still felt alive
We couldn't wait to get outside
The world was wide, too late to try
The tour was over we'd survived
I couldn't wait till I got home
To pass the time in my room alone
>>
Try to make something of your life, you never get another chance. Develop interests, find a hobby. Even if your life sucks the world around you is too interesting not to explore.
>>
>>28292166
I don't think it's something like "doesn't love me anymore", it's more like I said, "I feel like you only kept me from dying so I could keep feeding you and so you have a warm body to sleep beside."

We're engaged, no plans for actual marriage though.

>>28292225
You know, part of being depressed is losing interest in things you enjoy, including hobbies. You can't really get "interested in the world" when you're suicidal.
>>
Im not going to leave a note and give them the satisfaction of a response, the last word will be mine. Besides if any of them actually cared I probably wouldnt be doing this in the first place
>>
Sorry that I dragged you through this telling you that it would be okay in the end even though I knew it wouldn't be. Sorry that I am such a hypocrite and a liar.
>>
>>28292225
This is not how depression works. This is not how you can act when you are suicidal. Go back to wherever the hell you came from and never come back here.
>>
>>28292225
>le "just get over it xd" meme

actually kill yourself
>>
File: 1457314150424s.jpg (8 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1457314150424s.jpg
8 KB, 249x213
>>28292195

Push it out, fake a smile
Avert disaster, just in time
I need a drink, cause in a while
Worthless answer from friends of mine
It's dumb to ask, cool to ignore
Girls posess me, but they're never mine
I made my entrance, avoided hazards
Checked my engine, I fell behind

Remember when I was in the grocery store, now's my time
Lost the words, lost the nerve, lost the girl, left the line
I would wish upon a star, but that star, it doesn't shine
So read my book with a boring ending
A short story of a lonely guy

I fell behind
>>
"i will haunt anyone who writes on my facebook page"
>>
Saw this in a feels thread earlier

Life seems to be a black and white. silent movie about nothing, flickering silently on film superimposed onto the retinas of my eyes.
The movie is almost over.
>>
>>28290592
When I was a teenager I thought this photo was pathetic.

I'm 26.
>>
If your write anything it implies that you still cared a little.

Pathetic.
>>
>>28290592
"It's just a prank bro. Obama out"
>>
i don't think taking 40mg of Xanax will kill you. infact, i think it's incredibly difficult to overdose on benzos period. you will black out and wake up with no recollection.
>>
Dear reddit,

I'm about to kill myself AMA
>>
Dear everyone,
Fuck you this is all your fault. Actions have consequences, hope you don't miss me you fucking crybabies. All the people I've never talked to will claim to be my "best friend" after I die. If you actually did care about me (besides you "dad") take care, I've been relieved from the anguish of life and can now be at peace.
>I wrote this in like 2 minutes so yeah
>>
Sorry mum
Sorry dad
I was glum, but now i'm glad

Short sweet and to the point
>>
I'm sorry I was such a failure
>>
>>28290592
Sorry for letting you down, it's all my fault. You have nothing to feel guilty about. At least now you'll get to get move back in with your boyfriend and live your own life without a freeloader. That old music box you made me is in the closet. There also is some money I was saving under my bed so feel free to take it. Oh, and no funeral please, you know I always hated those. I may have acted like a jerk these last years but I really appreciate everything you did for me. It's always been hard for me to say "I love you", but now I what I should be saying is "thank you". Thank you for everything, I'll miss you forever, but I hope you don't miss me much, as selfish as that can be. Live long and be happy. Not for me, but for yourself.
Goodbye sis. I love you
>>
I am entitled to so much more than this shit Earth can provide me.
>>
Trunks, Bulma.......I do this for you.
And yes, even for you; Kakarot.

Fin.
>>
File: 1442292331780s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1442292331780s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>28295450
underrated post kaka-karot kake
>>
File: 1461208689539.png (620 KB, 574x540) Image search: [Google]
1461208689539.png
620 KB, 574x540
This world out there is so very lonely and cold. I guess I'll just go home.
>>
Bored of the world, no interest in anything. All is vanity. I dont regret anything I have done for those were my choices at the time. Better luck to you all.
>>
>>28290653
We know a 14 yr old (son's acquaintance) who offed himself at Christmas because bullied. Tragically, WE have all forgotten him, but his parents will remember until they're DEAD. Suicide is terrible.
>>
>>28290592
I've tried for years to accurately capture my final thoughts but I've realized that if people had a true interpretation of my inner feelings that it would alienate everyone who had a remotely positive opinion of me. Thus, I choose leave you with a simple written goodbye. Take care mates
>>
God save me. If any of you hypocrites start some fucking Facebook page so you can pretend like you're socially conscious to your friends and fill it with empty platitudes about how sad it is so help me God I will curse you. For those who truly wonder why, of whom I'm sure there are none, it was simply because of inevitability. Fate. We are free of will but stuck on the rails of our strength. I am weak and unfit. I blame nobody but myself.
>>
>>28290592

>If you are reading this, I am probably dead.
>I want you to know that I did not kill myself!
>Please find my killer. You are my only hope for justice.
>>
>>28290592
They told me I could be anything, they were wrong.
I'll never be man enough for you mother. Take the slim jims out of the microwave.
>>
>>28297038

absolutely devilish
why have i never thought of this
>>
I'm not the same anymore, and I can't stand knowing it. After [past boyfriend's name] hit me that night, something inside me snapped. And when [family member's name here] watched me undress through the crack in my door every day, the hole inside me grew bigger. And there were plenty of other boys and men before them who hurt me. Remember ___, aunty's helper? Every Thursday we used to play "games". If I cried and told someone, I lost. And ___ when I was 11. And then ______ at 14.
I'm sorry I never told you, I knew it would break your heart. You're a good woman, you just do stupid things and get your heart hurt even more.
I can't make connections with people anymore, mom. And I don't want to. I don't trust anyone but you, and knowing you won't be around forever makes this all so much worse.
I'm sorry I started doing poorly in school and I'm sorry I never said I love you as much as I should have.
Thank you for taking care of me for so long. I loved you through every bit of it, even when I got angry and my eyes seemed to say otherwise.
Bury me in that dress you bought me a few years back from France, the one you loved, the one I always hated wearing. When I look at it I think of you.
The feelings of inadequacy and guilt have been brewing for so long, and they've completely taken me down with them. I just want you to know, that this was not your fault at all.
Just do a few things for me:
Divorce _____ for gods sake and stop cheating on him already. He's disgusting and you're unhappy. Go, be happy. And don't sound so intimidating over the phone, it scares people. Don't drive when you're tired, or the dent in the car from last time can turn into something a lot worse. Don't worry about going bald or wrinkles, you're still beautiful regardless. And when you pass by a swing set, think of me that day I cried because you wouldn't let me swing by myself.
I love you mom. So much.
>>
>>28290592
Fuck working 8 hours a day for scraps and fuck college too. Life was nice while it lasted though and I thank you all for that. but I won't be living for someone else forever.
My only regret is to have never seen a girl with abs, fuck you senpai you promised to introduce me to one years ago, but I digress. So long family and friends, see you again someday. Cheers.
>>
File: image.png (534 KB, 582x794) Image search: [Google]
image.png
534 KB, 582x794
Goodbye, if you're reading this it means I'm dead. If I'm dead and you're reading this, it means I killed myself. The only reason you'd find this, and my body is because someoe found out I'm a lolicon/pedo, which is why you no longer care about me. For the record, I've never done anything, be touching, or taking pictures and video of children. But that doesn't matter, since I'm the scum of the earth. My will should be right next to this letter, if not I have burned my possessions already leaving only my nesecities.

To whomeever finds my body. Don't act sad, shoe used, filled with a wonder of why I would do this. If you were a certain way, and your entire life you've lived knowing you'd be crucified if someone finds out the single largest part of your life, you'd do it too. And it's not like you care, I'm a pedo.

Also post my body and time step on 4chan. They'd like that. Deus vult
>>
I hope God will be forgive me, because the people on earth are really unforgiving.
>>
So, has anyone read Suicide Note by Mitchell Heisman? It's a pretty good read.
>>
>>28297380
I'm thinking I'm going to read it
Looks really long though and hopefully my depression will go away by the time I finish it
>>
>>28297457
> hopefully my depression will go away by the time I finish it
Sometimes I don't know if you faggots are lying to me or to yourselves
>>
>>28297457
It's a nice summary of what's wrong with the world, so if you're reasonably intelligent you'll just be pleased that there's another dude who sees the exact same shit.
>>
>>28297492
I don't know, I've been feeling so shitty for the past few days, I'm wondering if the feeling will ever go away. I don't have to prove to anyone how depressed I am, I just want it to go away. My friend told me just wait a week and I'll feel better and he's like one of the only people in this world I can trust
>>
how disgusting

(I'm not original enough to post)
>>
File: what even.jpg (167 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
what even.jpg
167 KB, 938x632
I'm Sorry

Living really isn't for me, Let me start by saying that Mom, i love you so much, and the last thing you should do is grieve,take care of Co and Ba and realize I was never happy, nor will i ever be, jumping through hoops my whole life isn't something I want to do, if I wanted to be a circus animal, I could.

Noah,
keep on playing man, I know this is sudden, but you know that this would of happened sooner or later, git gud for me, will ya? Take my PS4 with bloodborne

Joel
Take my gaymin PC and play the shit out of it, and stop being such a faggot and date G, OK?

Scot
Keep making people laugh, they deserve it, hopefully you will find a good doubles partner now that I'm gone, eh? Also take my controller and play smash

Carson
Don't waste your life on drugs and alcohol, live life for what it is, a mystery, not dependent on the next party to go to

Dad
Fuck you

I'm not bitter, but don't remember me, not like it will matter anyways, this is selfish of me, no memorial service, none of that, that is the last thing I want, but if it's one last thing I'm going to say, it's this

Life is a joke, and I just got the punchline

It's a cruel joke
>>
See you guisee allahu akbar!
>>
I wouldn't write a note, I believe. If I do it there won't be hesitation or planning.

But here it goes:

You all know how bad it was for all of us, and how the entire family had problems after it. No one was the same. Me and my sister were unfortunately children during it all, I love you mom and dad, thank you for trying as hard as you did. Please don't think you've let me down, or anyone else, I know how much effort you put into it all and you're not in great positions now yourself either.

I did not do this out of misery, depression or loneliness. I overcame it on my own some time ago despite not looking or acting that way now. It's just time for me. In the last few years I've broadened my horizons, experience so much life, I know I surprised a few of you that I got things back on track, tumbled down as well, but kept going.

It's sounds crazy to say "I'm okay" then take my life, and write this as well, but I really am okay. I just had enough. I realized I have no place in this world because the world took the enjoyment of it out of me, there's no blame or bitterness behind this statement, I still appreciate what everything is, and how it is. There's just no point deep down. I wish I wasn't fucked up, that we all weren't fucked up.

I'm sorry to go. Don't mourn, rather celebrate the life we did have together.
>>
>>28297547
Go to a doctor. I can assure you that talking won't do shit but the drugs do wonders for your mood
>>
Some people just weren't meant to have fulfilling lives. I'm cutting my losses.
>>
Just leaving this shit behind because why the fuck not.
Once I hit the ground, I'll fade into black and, for me, it'll be like I never lived. Sure, for anyone who cares a beloved person died and blah blah blah, but the point is that I don't give a fuck. I'm not depressed or anything, I just don't care. This isn't anyone's fault, and it's not like I give a shit, but I wish you wouldn't see it as something wrong, cause I really wanted to know how it feels to jump from the 20th floor. Even if it kills me.
>>
I killed myself. I was depressed, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just didn't know how to break the noose to you.
>>
I'm done guys see ya later 4chan this is my actual suicide note thanks I lobe you all I bet I won't even be on news because I live in a shit country you were the only light in my life I know that it sounds pathetic but it feels good to say goodbye to the people I love goodbye 4chan
>>
>>28290592
Gay as fuck op. Also real suicide notes are very short.
>>
>If you put my body in a box I'll kill you. Throw me into the woods pls. tnx.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
I would not write one. No one would ever read it
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.