[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462215738148.jpg (453 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1462215738148.jpg
453 KB, 640x1136
Fembots, what do you think of really young girls like Eliza who come here?

Do you feel sorry for them?

I think if some of you actually tried to explain to them how they were fucking their lives up, they'd be more likely to listen to you.
>>
She needs her dad to exercise some control over her life desu.
>>
I'm a girl. I tried to talk to Eliza on Skype and she had no interest in me so I hate her. I didn't reveal my gender though.
>>
>>28290747
she has no dad kek
>>
>>28290756
Don't hate her. She's stupid and foolish. She needs the help of girls like you
>>
>>28290554
>>28290756
I wonder what percentage of the people who hate are are people who originally just wanted to be her friend. I don't blame them desu. Eliza has a billion orbiters yet comes around acting all lonely and saying how she just wants friends. What's more likely is that her appetite for attention is simply insatiable, and she's incapable of caring for another human being beyond the attention they can give her. I can see how someone would get their hopes up and try and talk to her only to have her not care and become disappointed to the point of hating her.
>>
>>28290554
this picture always looks so weird to me. her too-big bra and her skinny little arms make her look like a weird crackhead mom or something
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.