[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fat/ here? Just got done with my 7th deep pan this week,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Who /fat/ here?

Just got done with my 7th deep pan this week, senpaitachi.
>>
>>28290265
>ate 7 pizzas this week
>it's only Monday
>>
>>28290265
Got a pot pie in the oven (44 oz). I got hungry while I'm waiting for it so I made 2 grill cheeses.
I'm tempted to make a third.
>>
>>28291047
May as well mate. No reason not to. Quick and easy.
>>
>>28291017
Like, slices, or whole pizzas?
>>
>>28290265
>tfw just thinking about going over to Whatagburger to get a BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich with a large fries and Dr Pepper

>I think I might be on my way to diabetes and I'm SCARED but I can't stop

>75% of my paycheck goes to fastfood

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOD FUCK THIS RIDE I WANT OFF SOMEBODY GET ME OFF OF THIS FUCKING RIDE
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>28290265
>tfw skinnyfat

I am a man and I literally look pregnant, like 9 months pregnant and ready to go to the delivery room any minute now. Other than my ass and stomach, the rest of my body look more ro less the same from when I was like 14 years old.
>>
>>28291898
Just stop eating like that? It's not hard. That food is disgusting.
>>
>>28291953
If it was that easy I wouldn't be doing it.

It's like a fucking addiction. It messes with your brain, man, that fried shit literally fucks with your brain chemistry. It's like an itch that needs to be scratched.

It's not that fucking easy mate.

I started smoking cigarettes at age 18 after breaking up with a girl and they made me feel nice. At age 20 I quit them, cold turkey, never wanted to smoke a cigarette again.

FAST FOOD IS HARDER TO QUIT THAN NICOTINE AND WILL FUCK YOU UP JUST AS BADLY MATE
>>
>>28292088
Same here with the cigs. Smoked from when I was 17 till 20 and quit cold turkey.
Take up a passion in cooking man, cook yourself healthy foods. You'll forget all about that shit after a few weeks.
>>
320lbs 5'6" reporting

feelsbadman
>>
>>28292141
Will it really go away if I cook healthy? I cooked for a while when I was in between jobs, but due to being half raised by my Mexican grandmother, the only things I can cook are severely unhealthy (but tasty and cheap) Mexican food. Probably the healthiest thing I can make are the tomato and hotsauce soaked chicken fajitas that are perfect to use in quesadillas (thanks, grandma!)

I want to believe, man. It's just so hard to quit. I go to university, and on the way home I'm in a daze and the next thing I know I'm in the drive thru line in whataburger boxed in and already ordered.

What kind of stuff do you cook?
>>
File: fat vs less fat.png (700 KB, 756x660) Image search: [Google]
fat vs less fat.png
700 KB, 756x660
I'm /fat/ but less so than I was.Pic related; 2011(aged 18), dressed like Jesus, 2016 (22), dressed like a twat. 23 Stone (330lbs for u yanks), currently sitting pretty at 17 Stone (240)

Perhaps counter-intuatively, I lost my virginity not long after picture 1 was taken and haven't made sex since the year 2012 (not that I haven't had the opportunity; my stupid autismo tendencies gets in the way).

Anyway, a few things had to happen for this to happen; there was no weight loss plan, no diet, no whatever.

1)got caught drink driving - no more car - took up hitch hiking to get around (walking moar, out of nesessity)
2)(BIGGEST one)Moved out of home 1 year ago - it's actually cheaper to eat healthier/smaller portions. Generally pretty tasty as well.

dunno will probably catch heat from some of you for having my bare exposed face here but w/e
>>
File: fatdora.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
fatdora.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>28292550
also I would be a great deal thinner if I didn't drink as much as I do and did some actual exercise other than walking everywhere but who the fuck has time for that
>>
>>28292325
Are you even able to walk on your own?
>>
>>28290265
I'm fat, but not as fat as I used to be.
>>
>>28292325
Damn dude, that's 3 inches shorter than me and 50 pounds heavier than I was at my fattest.
>>
>>28292841
I'm a fucking mess. Just awful.
>>
File: 1462212580909.png (302 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1462212580909.png
302 KB, 500x495
>>28290265
Nearest Taco Bell is 15 minutes away. Nearest McDonald's is about 8 minutes, but in the opposite direction.

Whenever I go to Taco Bell, I always stop at that McDonald's first because I can't wait that long to eat. I get a full combo meal at McD, then I usually order enough food at Taco Bell for three normal people because I need to make the trip "worth it".

I eat everything on the way home and then I usually eat some candy for dessert.
>>
>>28292550
U look better before, desu
>>
>>28292550
Yea, not having a car sucks at first, but i lost weight without even noticing after i bought a bicycle to get around. And even though i have another car now, i rarely use it. Cars are just a waste of money and cycling's a great bunch of fun too.

Do it r9k, get a cycle.
>>
>>28290265
5'11" 300lbs reporting
>tfw addicted to sugar
I just can't stop eating sugar no matter how hard I try.
Fatty foods like fried stuff, that's a bit different. For me, the real problem is sugar. Candies, chocolate, ice cream, baked goods, sugary cereal, even fresh or dried fruits. I put sugar on my sugary cereal every day. I dip strawberries in sugar. I eat an entire 4-lb bag of white sugar every 2-3 months, on top of the sugar that is already in the food I eat.
>>
>>28293915
>4-lb bag of white sugar every 2-3 months

That's not that bad, i probably go through that much when i make my iced tea along with my cooking. But yea sugar addiction is a bitch. All i can say is drink lots of water, i'll go through 2 liters of water when i get a craving for sugar and that usually curbs it.
>>
>>28293673
Just kill yourself.
Think of how many starving africans your bloated corpse will feed
>>
File: 1461618091337.jpg (113 KB, 625x740) Image search: [Google]
1461618091337.jpg
113 KB, 625x740
I used to be 110kg at my worst, been working out for the last 4 months on and off, now at 87kg with some muscle definition.
I can do some real push ups, too.
Hopefully I'll get in shape for the summer.
>>
>>28293844
I love bicycling, in my old hometown I made a reputation as the bicycle kid. So much adventure you can have that cars don't give you.

My bike chain always does this thing where it makes violent jerks, something to do with the gears, happens on all my bikes.

I ride a Schwinn Sierra GSL.
>>
File: sosad.jpg (93 KB, 564x707) Image search: [Google]
sosad.jpg
93 KB, 564x707
>>28295536
Yea, as nice as it would be to have a nice modern bike with STI shifters, i'm too poor. I got an 82 nishhiki rally. It's alright but good god the drivetrain fucking sucks knobs. But yea, cycling is really fun, i don't see why so many people hate cycling/cyclists.

>tfw no cycle buddy to rife with
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.