[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IB exams are here prepare you butty hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ib-world-school-logo-1-colour.png (50 KB, 494x485) Image search: [Google]
ib-world-school-logo-1-colour.png
50 KB, 494x485
are there any IBfags here
and how are you managing with the IB exams happening/ coming up?

/s HL compsci will be the end of me s/
>>
You have to be 18 to post here

Also leave IB and change schools. IB is garbage. Go to an AP school.
>>
i did ib
dont stress, its easy man
>>
>>28290084
I'm an 18 year old senoir
>>
>>28290084
>IB is garbage go to an AP school
1. my school offers ap and it's pretty trashy from different classes

2. IB gives more points towards gpa

3.Ib is basically a free college prep class
>>
>>28290325
:///
>>28290047
> taking IB trying to be an actually achiever?
get off /r9k/
>>
>>28290407
You will most likely end up at a community college if you're not the top of your class
>>
>>28290047
>never did IB in high school cus you were in the cheating posse or you weren't
>I wasn't
>do AP instead
>take AP calc with IB posers and the one smart guy that everybody else cheated out of
>be the only one to score a 5 in the exam for the past 6 years at my school and had many occasions where I got the higher scores and it was made public
nailed it
>>
IB is a waste of time.

t. IB grad
>>
>>28290047
what the fuck do you need IB for?
>>
>>28292117
not rly senpai
I had a friend that did IB in mexico and now he's working in Tokyo. I helped his career out so I had some contribution to that causality but still. p sure he started learning jap during his time doing IB
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.