[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to go on a "date" with a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10
File: rnb.jpg (55 KB, 532x353) Image search: [Google]
rnb.jpg
55 KB, 532x353
What is it like to go on a "date" with a girl?
>>
It's like a job interview for stupid people
>>
>>28289958

First, you walk awkwardly with her to a place thinking of shit to say while she stays quiet and doesn't contribute any effort to striking or maintaining a conversation.

Then you sit down somewhere and talk for a while. Hopefully she will be more responsive and will start talking about her own shit.

Then she has to go, so you accompany her to a certain place and then she leaves.

It's awkward, silly, and a waste of time and money.
>>
>>28290067
>paying for dates
The only time I've paid is when I was late.
>>
>>28290109

I live in a country with very conservative views, anon. You are trash if you don't pay for girls here.
If she's progressive and insists on paying for you or for herself all the males in the vicinity will openly shame and laugh at you, they will literally point it out in your face. I have heard this said to me before: "dude, your girl is paying for you, seriously?". I want to punch people like that in the face, but I prefer to stay indoors and leave my house only to buy beer.
>>
>>28290067
This is alarmingly accurate

Girls go on dates to be wowed and treated like queens, they don't realise they have to contribute as well
>>
Basically >>28290005

She'll judge if you're good enough for her, if you're not, then it's back to Chad
>>
My one girlfriend ever was an extremely shy introvert virgin. Our "dates" were staying inside watching movies cuddling or painting. She was in art school when we were dating. When we did go out it was usually to a place where we didn't have to talk much -movies or a museum/art exhibit. They were fun but nothing beats curling up with your girl and watching a movie. This was 3 years ago and have been along again since. She got a new bf within 2 months of breaking up. We broke up because I was working all the time and she was working and going to art school so we only got to see each other every now and then. She told me via text she wanted to just be friends until she was out of art school (would have been years) and I said no and blocked her number a few days later. I made the mistake of falling for a woman but it won't happen again. She told me she loved me 3 weeks into dating and then breaks up with me via text a few months later. Never again.
>>
>>28290067
This except the paying thing

Girl drove over to my place, I got her a parking spot (Thank christ I can do at least SOMETHING), went to the aquarium and downtown

It was terrible for me because I constantly had to think of how to keep the conversation going. Probably autistic due to these things, I started getting a migraine near the end because I was running out of things to talk about

Hope it went well for her, she was a nice grill but that is the one event that pretty much said "Don't ever do this again". I'm just fucking boring, as I'm sure most of you on r9k are as well. Gotta really rack my brain for topics.
>>
File: trashcan.gif (804 KB, 350x215) Image search: [Google]
trashcan.gif
804 KB, 350x215
The times of "date" are over.

Those guys, who are girl is willing to have their dicks put into them, those guys don't want a stable relationship.

Either you have the situation where girl and beta guy do friendship shit until they find a time alone and awkwardly do petting and kissing to the point where they jump into a relationship,
or you have dudes meeting girls to hang out with chicks and fuck them and make the girl uncomfortable to suggest something more serious than that.
>>
>>28290217
Forgot to mention she talked as well so it isn't like I was the only one making conversation...I just didn't know wtf to talk about. Ended up bitching about life/work in a joking manner but that isn't good company really. I do that with my best friend who's also pretty jaded and nogf/virgin at 25
>>
File: 1444893288939.gif (197 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
1444893288939.gif
197 KB, 400x289
>>28290214
Fuck, same

>lose weight
>feel attractive for the first time in my life
>qt younger coworker
>Find out she thinks I'm cute
>Ask her for her number, end up going out a few times
>She's been a strictly raised mormon her whole life
>likes picking my brain about deep topics
>never had conversations like these with a woman
>She's hard working, has a future, is cute
>Give her her first orgasm
>Things going great
>Wake up one morning to "I need to focus more on school, everything is great but I don't want to get distracted"
>Never texts me again
>Switched her schedule so she only has one day for work
>it's on my day off

I just want to know what the fuck happened
>>
>>28289958
it's fun if you do it right. hint: pick a place/activity that you would enjoy no matter what
>>
>>28290333

>I just want to know what the fuck happened

A new challenger appeared and Player 1 was disconnected from the server by host.
>>
>>28290338
Dating doesn't appeal to me. I just wanna sit down and talk.
>>
Never been on an actual "date" before

I just tease and mock girls for a while and fuck them while hanging out at my place, their place, or a friend's

"Dates" are pathetic displays by provider type guys
>>
>>28289958
Actual dates have always been uncomfortable imo
It's so formal and stilted, it just feels completely forced

I would rather do something either one of us would "normally do" but with each other instead of alone. The whole go to a restaurant and painfully try to keep each others attention routine doesn't pan out too often, but sometimes it can be okay if you can pick up on something you actually enjoy talking about.
>>
>>28290420

Sounds boring af
>>
>>28290397
It makes sense but it doesn't make sense. She seemed like she was different and she had told me that she couldn't stand most of the guys around campus

>most
Yea there it is.

Luckily I'm already numb
>>
>>28290420
that can be a date, lots of people do that.
>>
>>28290464
I think this just means you suck at conversation.
>>
>struggling to think of what to say
i don't get it. how can robots go on dates but not but know what to say? if i like someone and i'm comfortable around her, the conversation just flows naturally.
>>
>>28290464
>it just feels completely forced

because it is forced. there is nothing natural about it. for guys it's like being interviewed for a job, and the girl is the one hiring you. the only time the roles are switched is when the guy is significantly more attractive than the girl.
>>
Chad doesnt ask girls on dates right?

like say chad matches with a tinder slut he wants to bang, what does he say? just "hey wanna fuck" and thats it?

or is it more laid back like, "hey come with me to get drinks at this bar etc etc" with the assumption that they're going to fuck afterwards
>>
>>28290577
depends on the girl. if he wants to just use her for sex he probably could, but if he wants something more he'll go through all the typical formal date shit to prove that he isn't in it just for sex.

but yea most girls just open their legs
>>
>>28290577
If you're a chad you don't need to buy drinks or hide your intentions, because by being a chad you create that intention in the female

>Wanna smash?
>###-###-####
>>
File: 1453773177666.jpg (134 KB, 573x453) Image search: [Google]
1453773177666.jpg
134 KB, 573x453
>>28290067
You forgot the part where even if you're "lucky" enough to get her to start talking about her own shit, it's immensely boring and superficial.
>>
>>28290577
How hard is it to tell a girl you're gonna "listen to music/watch netflix" and then just fuck her brains out?

Why would you ever spend money on a chick? If she likes you enough SHE'LL be inviting you in dates and buying you presents with the ulterior motive of nabbing you as her committed boyfriend

Most betas have it ass backwards

Chads don't pine for gfs, and oneitis, and waste time sighing like a teenage girl. We just wanna fuck.

WOMEN are the ones who long for boyfriends and LTRs
>>
>>28290508
Yeah, I do. Once I already know how to relate to someone it's usually smooth sailing, but I'm shit at finding out how to relate to someone through conversation alone in an essentially empty context. Plus I can't relax in those kinds of environments. Makes me feel like there's some kind of itinerary instead of just doing whatever and seeing where it goes. Too much pressure, not enough fun.
>>
>>28290217
Why the fuck does everyone go to the aquarium all of a sudden?
>>
File: ree etc.png (70 KB, 561x282) Image search: [Google]
ree etc.png
70 KB, 561x282
>>28290740
fucking chads, man. it's like shooting fish in a barrel for them
>>
>>28290788
I blame Hollywood
>>
>>28290788
Because the zoo is too hot
>>
>>28289958
as someone who has been on 50+ dates
they're all different yet all follow the same run:

ie, lets talk about one i went on yesterday with a girl i met at a show about 2 weeks ago

I'm really into going to concerts so one of my favorite bands came into town so i invited her

agreed, it's a date

drive over to her house, pick her up,
she bought her ticket i bought mine , both online,

all i'm paying for basically is my own shit and gas

drive to downtown, about an hour and a half early cause i expected traffic, nope no traffic

literally at the venue an hour and a half before the show starts

it's going good with the girl, just holding hands n stuff

decide to take a walk around the downtown area of the city

we walk around, go into a few stores, go to a mall and walk around

we buy ice cream and sit down and chat

was cool
walk back to venue and just enjoy the show,

do normal shit like hold her and all that

made out with her, squeezed her butt, felt her up, all that stuff before the end of the night

she comes over for the night and we fuck, i live down the street from the pacific coast beach front (not going to say where) and we fucked and woke up and walked down to the beach and enjoyed the sun rise and it was all in all a good date

got a ton of work to do today though so she left back to her place ( just ubered there)

it was a chill date
>>
>>28290925
what i gather from this story is that you're a surfer bro chad stoner

fuck off surfer bro
>>
As a normie who has been on many dates with many wimmins, you will wish you were back at home doing something else the entire time.

It's neat because you'll suddenly remember all the other shit you want to do in life, write them down as you go along.
>>
>>28289958
I smoked kush with a chick I met off of yik yak. Don't know if that's a date but we ate crepes so maybe...
>>
>>28290788
It's a recent meme from an anime, haven't you seen The Town without Me yet?

Taking a girl to the aquarium is basically a symbol that means she will never EVER cuck you.
>>
File: 1043.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
1043.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>>28291029
>It's a recent meme from an anime
>>
>>28290819
I really wanna "get" robots and their fears but I know I can't.

It's like you guys have the empathy center of your brains in overdrive. If you're not willing to hurt feelings and laugh about it you can't succeed in this world. Not just with women but business too.

It's sorta like how average or ugly girls compensate by being slutty.

If you're an average guy (sorry ugmo, you're genetically unfit and your asymetrical body is proof) then you need to only be narcissistic, manipulative, deceptive, aggressive, and uncaring about the feelings of others (ESPECIALLY WOMEN).

>befriend "nice girls" who see you as a cute, innocent, asexual beta that they should nurture as friends
>use them as your social proof to other women
>insult, tease, and mock women you're interested in (balance between verbal abuse, ignoring them, and the rare half-compliment) chicks eat that shit up
>lie about your sexual exploits, KEEP THE STORIES CONSISTENT
>act like you own the fucking world and everyone is inferior to you
>frown a lot but make sure to smile when you're being mean spirited occasionally
>pay close attention to your environment
>>
>tfw theres some shit at the local planetarium where you can go at night and have drinks while walking around looking at exhibits and shit
>tfw i'd love to go with a grill but cant because too poor and ugly to get a date

oh well
>>
I once went on what i thought was a date, but was really just two friends hanging out. She spent most of the evening texting with some guy who later became her boyfriend.
>>
>>28291112
>aggressive
only attractive men can do this anyway. if an average or ugly guy tries this he'll get slapped with a restraining order/rape accusation
>>
>>28291112
You have legit autism.
>>
>>28290168
out of curiosity what country are you from?
>>
>>28291042
>Not knowing where you are
>>
>>28291475

Russia.

I'm sure no one has posted this word before blox.
>>
I think this is a relevant thread for my question.

I am talking to a girl on okcupid for 2 weeks now. she only responds once a day but she said "it would be great if we could meet a one point"
>what did she mean by this?
does she want to meet now or later???
she lives a couple hours from me, by the way.
>>
File: 1460679372465.jpg (16 KB, 382x375) Image search: [Google]
1460679372465.jpg
16 KB, 382x375
Godawful unless you know the girl already likes you and you like her too. If you're going on a date to figure out if you like someone you're making a mistake.
>>
>>28290683
>all girls are boring and superficial
>implying you are not boring and superficial yourself
you just haven't found the rare qt shut-in gf
>>
>>28291681
and how the hell else would you know if you like a person than by talking to them? i swear, you guys are retards with no self awareness
>>
>>28291768
Find other ways to talk to them without going on a date, be sure you like them before you go out and decide to start spending cash and time on them
>>
>>28291825
what about a coffee shop date? that is low cost.
>>
>>28290501
>he fell for the "not like the other girls" meme
>>
>>28289958
It's probably fucking super lame I'll bet dates aren't fun at all
>>
File: 1461286256343.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1461286256343.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>28290214
>>28290333
What kind of fucking madhouse is this... I... I want off this ride
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 219x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 219x232
>>28291260
lolno

That only applies to ugly guys

Most guys get by with social proof >>28291349
Obviously

But unlike the sad sacks here my 'tism has allowed me to intensively study human behavior and mimic it to get the results I want

You seem like a mad normie who feels biologically cheated by the notion of robots sneaking into your club and succeeding
>>
Anyone have any good ideas for a first date?

I was thinking like going to a park and riding bikes and then eating lunch at a picnic table or a movie and then going to eat. Something that doesnt require much forced social interaction at first so you can get a little comfortable with them. Obviously you will eventually need to do something that has lots of interaction but at first it would seem too awkward. I dont think i could sit face to face with a girl for 30 minutes after just meeting her and talk the whole time. Not to mention i feel awkward and paranoid eating in front of girls i like.
>>
>>28291997

>Anyone have any good ideas for a first date?

Prepare lunch together at either your house or hers. Make it interesting/creative.

Consume that lunch together and then you can talk more/watch a movie whatever.

It doesn't matter as long as it's in a natural/homely environment that implies both of you acting like you normally would and doesn't require you to put on any social masks.

Of course, that's if she's not some obvious party slut and is a decent, considerate human being.
>>
>>28290788
It was near my place, I don't watch much anime so I don't know aboot this new meme

Have not gone in years either
>>
File: 1453292927211.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1644) Image search: [Google]
1453292927211.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1644
>>28293340
/r9k/ is practically 90% normies. Where were you the past 2 years?
>>
>>28293439
Answer my question bitch normal nigger.
>>
>>28293340
dumb nerd, you shouldnt have included me in this list, I only know because she said literally she wants to. I am a diagnosed sperg who does not even know what to say next.

im
>>28291624
btw.
>>
>>28290067

The farthest I got was asking her if she wanted to go for a cup of coffee, which is immediately answered with a no.
>>
I recently got set up on a blind date with a tumblr girl. I thought it went well. I was kinda nervous. So I just asked basic questions. Turns out I hit a nerve and she went on a rant on facebook.
>>
>>28293578
you should just tell all girls you have aspergers syndrome so you get let off. works for me
>>
>>28289958
You hang out with a human being.
Fucking hell r9k, this is a new low.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.