[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Being pressured into having kids >No car >No money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe-Socks.png (649 KB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-Socks.png
649 KB, 1050x1050
>Being pressured into having kids
>No car
>No money
>No job
>Overweight
>Bad teeth
>No social skills
>Zero confidence
>Boring as fuck
>No education
>No privacy at home

How fucked am I?
>>
You forgot to list your autism.
>>
>>28289884
Pressured by who? What'll they do if you don't have kids?
>>
>>28289884
this looks like california
>>
>>28289884
We're not in on some subreddit or any other place, where they would tell you to " just beee urself man ;)" So apologies I won't sugarcoat this, I'm not trying to be malicious. Yes, you're fucked.

How old are you?

I'm not suggesting you're underage. In fact, its the opposite, I want to know how old you are to better determine how fucked you are.

But even without knowing your age, it's safe to say you're absolutely, royally, unequivocally fucked .....

... for now, that is.

Tell your parents the relevant, and points from above they should be able to understand. You have no car, no job. How can you be expected to find a gf when you can't drive or earn money? You can't. They should understand that. Actually, it's beyond retarded of them to pressure you to get married and have children, when you quite literally don't have the means to do any of those things.

You should tell your parents the above, and afterwords, start down the path of self-improvement. Start exercising just a little bit each day. You don't need to go to the gym, and I bet you wouldn't want to anyway. I know this because I've been like you (tho not quite as bad admittedly). The last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym and be around fit and successful people while I was a disgusting slob. So fuck the gym for now, exercise at home. Start small. Do 6 pushups a day. Do 30 seconds of planks. Do 15 stomach crunches. Work your way up each week as you can.

Go to community college for school for the first 2 years and then transfer to a good school. Or get your associates at CC. Boom, now you have an eduction. CC is very easy, nobody bothers you, and it's cheap.

Get a job. Doesn't matter where, and for how much. The main idea is to force yourself into a routine. Personally, I found having a regimented, daily routine helped immensely with working towards my long term goals.
(cont)
>>
>>28289884
Probably very fucked.

But what can your parents do? Force you to cum inside girls until they have a baby? No, so fuck what they think on this topic.
>>
>>28290842
Part 2

If doing all of these things (exercise, Community College, and a job) seems too daunting, start with doing one thing instead.

I recommend exercising. Not only will you lose weight, but you'll gain confidence, energy, motivation, and improve your health - both mental and physical. Half of the reason I enjoy going to the gym (besides seeing women in tight yoga pants, hnnngg) is because it makes me feel like a million bucks after I finish my workout routine. I know I just spent a great use of my time, and I know I'll see the results in my body in the next day.

Oh yeah, and exercising/cardio has one more benefit, it raises your metabolism. It makes you lose weight twice as fast, basically. And on the days I go to the gym, I eat less junk food the same day. Why negate all the hard work I did for a bag of candy or microwave burritos? It doesn't make sense. I bet you'll feel the same way.

If you truly want to improve yourself, to fix your situation, you have the means to do it. You can exercise at home, and you can even take community college courses all online. Getting a job without a car is the tricky part. If there's any places in your area (walk or bikable) hiring, check those out. But you'll be making such great strides with your exercise and online CC that you probably don't even need the job right now.

I hope some of what I said might help you. Good luck, anon. Some guy (Zyzz?) said we're all gonna make it. If you can't believe in yourself, believe in /r9k/, who believes in you. You can make it. Take one step at a time, and you will be surprised at your results.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.