[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could go back and give your 17 year old you advice, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 17857836.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
17857836.gif
2 MB, 360x270
If you could go back and give your 17 year old you advice, what would you say?

I'd tell me:

>Avoid this board and focus on your studies, I know this board may seem funny because of all the losers on it bickering like old delusional ladies, but you get sick of it eventually
>>
HARD MODE

don't say kill yourself
>>
>>28289845
your life musn't be worth living, even if you're posting that ironically. a true Machiavellian
>>
don't be afraid to join anime society
no one is going to look at you funny
>>
>>28289826
Literally nothing has changed for the past 2 years. I wouldn't tell him shit. I might suck his dick tho and tell him not to buy a 970
>>
start playing ff14
>>
masturbate once a week
>>
>>28289826
Invest in Hasbro and sell in 2012
>>
>>28289826
>don't get fat once you finally get Liz
Hm... might as well say this too:
>poke holes in the condoms you fuck Liz with. She'll be yours forever that way.
>>
>>28289826
I'd say learn to build computers and quit your social life because all your friends change when you become an adult anyways.
>>
fuck school get a job
>>
>>28289826
Play poker online. It's a goldmine till @ 2009
>>
women are just as horny as men if not more. everyone gets a chance to fuck girls in university but you gotta grow a pair of balls
>>
>>28289826
Cum inside her. It will feel great
>>
File: 1462195296992.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462195296992.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>its been almost 8 years since I was 17

I'd tell myself to invest in bitcoins the second I find them like I originally was going to when they were still pennies to buy. But I thought "nawh, these things aren't going anywhere. I could of made a fortune if I invested.
>>
>>28289826
I'd tell him to start drugs and alcohol early
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.