[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
exgf feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: tfw.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>you arae drunk and watching a movie you remember watching and cuddling with her
>she is getting banged by her new boyfriend

you hanging in there robots
>>
she doesn't care about you

at all
>>
>being drunk
>watching movies

I always lose my attention span when getting drunk. Can barely play games let alone watch movies. Wasup witchu dawg?
>>
thanks, I needed that

tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>I just need to be single for awhile.
Dating new guy within two months
>>
>>28289779
Source on webm?
>>
>Grab coffee with ex
>she's doing so much better than me
>I'm doing shit just broke up with other gf
>she's stopped doing drugs and drinking
>I've only been drinking and doing drugs
>gf is going to univerity on scholarship her new boyfriend is going on a sports scholarship
>I'm here dropped out of college working at a shity grocery store
>spending almost all of my money on smokes liqour and drugs
>atleast I'm skinny now and she's gotten fatter
>>
I prefer to sleep alone
get a bf to cuddle with op lol
>>
>>28289779
>exgf
>robots
pick uno
>>
>>28289970
Typical roastie whore
>>
File: Spike.Spiegel.240.567381.jpg (16 KB, 240x164) Image search: [Google]
Spike.Spiegel.240.567381.jpg
16 KB, 240x164
>>28290210
>atleast I'm skinny now and she's gotten fatter
>tfw one of the reasons you broke up was because of her weight
>tfw you bang skinny chicks and don't feel anything
>tfw you realize you made a mistake and it really is what's on the inside that counts

Can't wake up.
>>
File: 1408665138502[1].jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1408665138502[1].jpg
27 KB, 511x428
>>28290310
>that feel when you miss her modeling her cute underwear for you

;_;
>>
>only ever had 1 gf
>she broke up with me after a month
>we never got to kiss, let alone bang
>still think about her every day
>check her Instagram daily, despite her not having posted anything there since November
>have a folder on my PC with every picture I can find of her
>dream about her at least once a week
>All this, even though I haven't had any contact with her, whatsoever, in a year.
am I going insane? how do I fix this?
>>
>>28289779
I know this feel anon. I have nothing to give but this (you), but it's yours if you'll have it.

Why did God invent exes?
>>
>>28290358
holy shit dude cut it out
>>
>>28290358
Make a bond with another woman, 2d or 3dpd, and try and cultivate it.
Making a new love bond weakens preexisting ones. You'll be able to delete everything about her, happy with your life at that point if you move on.
>>
>>28289779
>exgf
>robots

Are you retarded?
>>
>>28290473
No u

Originality
>>
File: certain death.jpg (510 KB, 694x1175) Image search: [Google]
certain death.jpg
510 KB, 694x1175
>tfw you understand its just a shitty chemical matter in your brain
>she will fade away as soon as you find a new girlfriend
>except its been 6 years
>you havent found anyone else
>you are still obsessing over her
>>
File: CDcqfopUIAEAhXf.jpg (30 KB, 600x728) Image search: [Google]
CDcqfopUIAEAhXf.jpg
30 KB, 600x728
Thank god I'm a loser that couldn't find someone even if my depended on it. Haha...

These are tears of joy.
>>
>she was too good to me
>cheated on her many times
>lied to her so many fucking times
>made her feel like shit everytime she was mad at me for a legitimate reason
>hit her only when drunk though
>now she's gone and nothing not even new gf will treat me like she did
>she still fucking cares about me but not enough not nearly enough
>she afraid of me
>>
I've been exactly where you are, man. You can remember every little smell and feel and intangible feeling. I could remember the feeling of my hand pressing against her waist through her hoodie while I hugged her for a FUCKING YEAR after she was sucking other penises, and every single time my heart would say to me "you will never have that shit again, you had it one time and you let it get away you stupid fuck"

I'm not going to tell you the pain isn't real. But I can tell you that it goes away. Your response to that will probably be to think "no, maybe yours did, but mine never will, mine is the real deal!" Yeah, that goes away too.

The one thing you need to know to get through it: You don't need to figure anything out. It doesn't go away because you have some huge realization and figure out how to make the pain stop. It is PURELY a matter of time. Even if you don't want it go away, it will go away. Literally all you have to do is wait it out.

Whether you like it or not, there is a finite number of days and minutes left until it stops - and every single minute you spend momentarily distracted by a movie or video game is a moment you stole from the pain. It doesn't push the pain forward, so you have to deal with it tomorrow because you didn't deal with it today. If you just distracted yourself nonstop until the timer runs out, it would still run out. So that's all you have to do.

Get your brain to realise that you don't have to figure out a solution. It WILL go away. Stop thinking of ways to get her back, stop thinking of whether other girls will be like her, stop thinking of anything remotely related to her, and just let it fade. That's all you have to do.
>>
File: 1461207564864.jpg (31 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1461207564864.jpg
31 KB, 601x508
>tfw when I can't and will probably never get to post in one of these threads
>>
File: tfw.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
109 KB, 824x637
>>28290669
enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>28290358
Get a new crush or something you dolt.
>>
>>28289779
>Tfw gf broke up with me 1 year ago. >Made attempts to get back together but it didn't happen
>Moved the last of her stuff out and she was visibly upset, this was a year later.
>Tfw i was with someone 3 months after we broke up, and am happy.
Still miss her but she fucked up, not me.
>>
>>28290358
Stop being a stereotypical depressed fag. Get some social hobbies like sports or something and stop obsessing over her.
>>
File: 1457649011880.jpg (231 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1457649011880.jpg
231 KB, 398x500
>I think we are perfect for each other
>she doesn't
>>
>>28289779
>watching a movie more than once
who does this?
>>
>>28289779
>no exGF
I think this feel is worse
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.