[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you wearing makeup to maximize your chances of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8
Why aren't you wearing makeup to maximize your chances of finding a gf?

Literally no excuse to have a shit complexion in the year 2016.
>>
>regularly wear nail varnish
>have never worn (face) make up
>>
One (and the only) nice thing about me is I have shit hygiene but perfect skin. People are always commenting how I have the most awesome skin.

I mean I get some little things here and there as I'm human and like I said shit hygiene, but yeah. Thanks mom and dad I guess.
>>
>>28289911
Found the Chad.

Get out NOW REEEEEEE
>>
Make up is a form of lying, and lying is bad.
>>
>>28289617
Makeup is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm a guy and wear BB cream and concealer under my eyes everyday. Women compliment my skin. I used to never leave the house because I had white blotches (vitiligo) on my face. It also covers my acne scarring and dark circles.

If you have bad skin, makeup is definitely worth it.
>>
>>28289617
He looks better on the left.
Right looks like a billboard ad
>>
>>28289617
Because that's gay and I'm no homo.
>>
>>28289617
>In order to look prettier, you must look darker

Nice try, kike
>>
1.dont know how to wear that. i'd a dungeon troll with a hairbow
2. too shy to buy it
3. i have 2 friends and they would all know if i wore makeup
>>
Makeup is for fags.
>>
I have a hard time deceiving people irl.
>>
>men using makeup

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin who lives with his mom, and I look down on you.

It's bad enough that women feel the need to obfuscate their true faces. The least men could do is set a good example
>>
File: 1426009032254.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1426009032254.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>falling for the makeup meme

can't fool me jews, this goy isn't falling for your tricks
>>
I don't have sisters who would teach me
>>
File: Matt-bomer.jpg (50 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Matt-bomer.jpg
50 KB, 500x640
>>28290356
It's so funny seeing the type of people who shame men who wear makeup. They're all beta losers. LMFAO.

Get with the times bro. Even Chad wears makeup.
>>
>>28290405
the only chads who wear makeup are the chads that are professional models and actors

fucking makeup shills
>>
>>28290356
This. I will never apply fucking makeup to my face, no matter how desperate I might become.
>>
Man you goyim sure are insecure
>>
>implying I have the patience to spend each morning applying make-up

If my vitiligo gets worse I'd consider it, but it seems like a waste of time. If you want to be more attractive to women there are a lot better things you could dedicate an hour of each day towards doing.
>>
>>28290905
It only takes 1-2 minutes to apply BB cream. Yeah I also have vitiligo and this shit fucking helps
>>
>>28289617
I'm gay and think that the left looks better. I don't like the photoshop look. If a guy's complexion looks too perfect it comes off as feminine to me and it's a turn off.
And I like seeing peoples' real skin y'know. Imperfections can be cute, like his freckles.
>>
>>28290405
Chads only wear make up if they're models in photoshoots or some shit. If a regular chad wears make up he has serious insecurities and automatically isn't a chad any longer.
>>
>>28290431
This. I aspire to be nothing like the women I've seen. Being dishonest about my appearance seems really unclassy
>>
>>28291472
can't people notice you're wearing makeup if they're close enough to your face? you'd think guys wearing makeup is so rare that when a guy does do it, it'd stand out like a sore thumb.
>>
File: 1461985203979.jpg (31 KB, 472x628) Image search: [Google]
1461985203979.jpg
31 KB, 472x628
>2016
>not painting your nails
>>
>>28291619
BB creams and tinted moisturizers are hardly noticeable. They don't cover blemishes completely, they blur them out and evens your skin tone. If you already have good skin (Reeee) than you won't really notice a difference.
>>
>>28289617
Looking like an homosexual won't do me any favors.
>>
>male
>makeup
>>
>>336285862
because makeup is for women
>>
>>28289617
First pic is literally more attractive.. Second is too pretty boy
>>
>>28291726
if i cross my eyes i get a little acid flashback from this
>>
Just went to wash my face. Bubbles in my nose and eyes are stinging. FeelsBadMan
>>
File: nivea-creme.jpg (10 KB, 284x191) Image search: [Google]
nivea-creme.jpg
10 KB, 284x191
>>28289617
kind of haven't been showering lately, but i use this nvidia tin cream on my face after shaving. is it makeup? it's not even mine, the person who rented the apartment before me left a bunch of (partially used) tins lying around and i use it so rarely it's lasted me nearly 2 years.
>>
>>28292357
i tried using this to masturbate a lot when i was younger

it does not really work
>>
>>28292525
kek. i used it for this purpose yesterday. it's too thick, doesn't work at all. probably didn't help that it was like my 8th (professional neet) session that day.
>>
>>28290143
"bee urself :^)"
uh no
>>
>>28289617
when I had acne I wore makeup and it was the worst. I had this paranoia where I thought the oil in the makeup contributed to the acne so it was a never ending cycle.
feels like putting chalk dust on your face
>>
>>28289617
He's already a 8/10 in the left pic, it barely changed anything,plus my skin is okay I don't have eyebags or scars.
>>
>>28289617
>Why aren't you wearing makeup
because I'm not looking to take dick 2bh fagpai.
>>
>>28291801
make up was made to be unisex b urself
>>
>>28290143
That's like saying wearing deodorant is lying about the way you smell.
>>
>>28290143
>2k16
>not being a lying psychopath
>>
>>28293999
You use deoderant so people don't smell unpleasant BO. Make up is used to make you seem better looking than you really are, there is an obvious difference dude.
>>
>>28289617
>left
sociopathic school shooter
>right
handsome accountant
>>
>>28289617
No need, when there's photoshop

>edit
>blur tool
>adjust saturation
>contrast+
>brightness+
>success
>>
>>28294777
Deodorant is used to make you seem less smelly than you really are.
>>
>>28295006
but presenting yourself as less smelly is not the purpose, it's just to remove unpleasant odor. you're being obtuse.
>>
>>28293999
Wearing deodorant is lying about the way you smell. If you have a good diet and decent hygiene, you won't have body odor.
>>
>>28289617
>anon, what is that on your face
>oh my fucking god, is that make-up?
>hey guys come look, anon's wearing make-up
>haha! what a faggot!
>>
Femanon here and I think pic on the left looks way better
>>
>>28295271
nigga what?
when you do excercise you respire more
Because respiration is an exothermic reaction, your body temperature goes up (or it might be a slightly warm day).
To maintain homostasis of body temperature, your body sweats which causes evaporation (an endothermic physical reaction)
Sweat attracts bacteria
Bacteria release bad odor.

Where the fuck does diet come into play here you stupid jewish shill
>>
>>28289617
Literally me on the left. I always get stopped at airports. Looked like that before I started drugs anyway.
>>
>>28295306
This happened to me once in high school. I covered my cyst/pimple with powder. A Chad noticed it immediately and called me out. People mostly forgot about it fairly quickly, though.
>>
>>28294822
Stfu you shill
>left
normie
>right
faggot normie
>>
>>28295414
Exactly,
>/thread
These stupid fucking shills make threads and people take them seriously. Or maybe its just a lot of samefagging
>>
>>28295380
If you have a bad diet, you're eating a lot of fat soluble garbage which makes your sweat smell bad. If you eat clean, worse you'll smell like is the occasional onion or garlic sweat.
>>
Too much effort. I waste a lot of time already in shaving, cleaning myself, grooming, haircuts and all that bullshit. Clothes are important as fuck as well, and even being in shape is more useful than wearing make up.
While not a bad idea if you really want to max your stats out, it's completely unnecessary and it hardly ever will make an impact on your success.
>>
>>28295335
You dont belong here retard. Shoo.
>>
>>28295271
LOL no. enjoy your pancreatic cancer, steve jobs
>>
>>28295335
no one asked for your gender you fucking vapid cunt
>>
>>28295470
>fat-soluble garbage
>changes the way your sweat smells
>eat """clean"""
Cmon Mr Shillstein, youll have to do better than that to get us to buy your """clean""" smoothies or whatever.
>>
>>28289617
dark eye bags look cool
>>
>>28295483
Why the fuck are you here? Do you have a learning disability? Can you not realise that this place isnt for faggots like you?
>>
>>28295489
I'm just bullshitting to be pedantic. I can't back my claim up with anything. It's merely what I've attributed my lack of body odor to. That, and staying very well hydrated.
>>
>>28295540
I don't even know what eating clean means. I've always just wrote it off as a /fit/ meme. That said, if you give me your email I can send you some great deals on a VitaMix blender. You can't start your green cleanse without a reliable blender.
>>
>>28295574
See guys view this typical normie specimen
he has a good human trait because of his genetics
>lack of body odour
,yet he chooses to say that the reason that he has that trait is because of environmental factors like diet, that way, he can take credit for it and feel like he deserves. Not only that, but he forces this way of thinking onto others so that people with bad body odour are forced to think it is their faukt for eating "fat-soluble garbage" and therefore normies can continue the delusion where they convince everyonr that we live in a just society where everything is earned.
>>
>>28289617
Because that nigger scares me.
>>
>>28295683
I used to smell like skunk spray and my crotch always smelled like onions before I changed my diet. Now it's been years since I've needed a deodorant. Worked for me. :^)
>>
>>28292879
make-up can worsen the effects of acne. You shouldnt have worn it
>>
>>28295751
>Now it's been years since I've needed a deodorant
Nobody has the heart to tell you that you stink. Everyone has BO it's a fact of life.
>>
>>28289617
but i like dark eyebags
>>
>>28291726
Wtf is this picture showing,
>pic 1
roastie
>pic 2
roastie with cream on her face
>pic 3
same roastie, if anything she looks worse

And your wrong as well, you can tell when someones wearing makeup,
>>
>>28295798
nigga what the fuck you doing newfag. Can you not tell when somethings bait.
>>
>>28295751
you must not be a very active person then; fatty spotted.
>>
>>28289617
men are supposed to look somewhat rugged, not like smooth faced clown babies
>>
When you see handsome actors in movies they're wearing make up. Male models do for photo shoots as well. I'm not saying its right but they're doing it.
>>
>this is now a bi-daily shitpost
I can't decide if the "b urself" threads or just "b trans bro" threads are worse
>>
>>28295798
Nah, mate. I went to the doctor for it because I thought something was seriously wrong with me. He told me that it happens sometimes once your body is done being flooded with puberty hormones. Apparently the more antiperspirant you use, the more your body tries to balance it back out, hence why so many people have to put on deodorant every day even though they're mostly sedentary.
>>
>>28290405
>roastie/shill post spotted
Point 1 - Targets a large audience
>those who insult men for wearing makeup
Point 2 - Has a clear monetary / social agenda
>make money selling make-up products to men
Point 3 - Insults by using words like beta or creep
>beta
Point 4 - Uses acronyms or internet speak to blend in as a normal user
> LMFAO
4/4 points. High Likelihood of a Shill Poster
>>
>>28295989
This is worse than shitposting, its Mr Steinbergs Shill post. They use 4chan as free advertising. Its getting up to 20 percent of posts are made by people who have a sole agenda.
>>
>>28295924
Actually, I think the fact that I'm moving around so much is part of what keeps me stink free. All I need is a quick rinse after a long day and I'm fresh.
>>
>>28290307
pale skin is gross and sick looking tho, sorry to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>28296018
cant tell if bait but
>Cant telk difference between anti-perspirant and deodorant.
>>
>>28296089
>Shill/Roastie Post detected
Point 1 - Targets wide audience
>People with pale skin
Point 2 - Clear sole agenda
>sell makeup products
Point 3 - Insults people that dont follow Mr Steinsbergs wishes
> gross and sick
Point 4 - Uses slang or internet speak to fit in
> tho
BONUS Point 5 - Says sorry on 4chan
>sorry
5/4 Points Definite Shill Poster.
>>
>>28296117
That's why I specified antiperspirant and not the umbrella term deodorant. Deodorant usually doesn't cause a lot of problems, but antiperspirant seems to make things worse.
>>
>>28295959
>actors wear makeup for films
>means everyone should wear it
nigga wheres your logic, plus
>i-i-im not saying they should, Im just making a point
If you cant have an opinion on 4chan where everyones anonymous, then youre either a newfag or a fucking giant beta who needs to grow a pair.
>>
>>28296089
This. So much fucking this. My pale irish genetics cucked me from a gf at birth.
>>
>>28296232
Deodorant isnt an umbrella term, its has a specific meaning of anything that makes your sweat smell not as bad, while Anti Perspirant stop the sweat altogether. Its just that theyre sometimes packaged together with Anti Perspirant not being clearly visible so Dr Judeberg can make more shekels off of you. Anyone who buys stuff with anti perspirant is a retard
>>
>>28295573
I'm making an effort to insert myself into society but I still don't fit in anywhere.
At least here I can pretend I belong. I still haven't found a website for normal people without friends.
>>
>>28296284
>Shill/Roastie Post detected
Point 1 - Targets wide audience
>People with Irish genetics
>Almost all of America having some Irish ancestry.
Point 2 - Clear sole agenda
>sell makeup products
Point 3 - Insults people that dont follow Mr Steinsbergs wishes
> cucked me at birth
Point 4 - Uses slang or internet speak to fit in
> cuck
4/4 Points High Likelihood Shill Poster.
>>
>>28296342
Maybe it's a regional thing. Here, deodorant means plain deodorant, deodorant with antiperspirant (the most common), and antiperspirant. Usually when someone refers to antiperspirant, they're usually talking about the clinical industrial strength types.
>>
>>28296354
Im playing the worlds smallest violin for you.
>>
>>28296404
Please stop. The way you're posting is seriously making me think you have autism.
>>
>>28289911
>tfw I have shit teeth because I've been addicted to acidic food and drinks since I was young

I mean my teeth aren't bad, I just never had bracers (american but also non-circumsized) and have my enamel fucked

I feel like this is the entirety of my reason for being a virgin
>>
File: 1gangnamfaces.jpg (142 KB, 495x396) Image search: [Google]
1gangnamfaces.jpg
142 KB, 495x396
>>28289617
Second pic just looks bizarre.
>>
>>28296433
I don't mean to be pitied but I'm not gonna leave until I find a better place.
I understand the whole normies gtfo and all that shit, tho, so I'm open to leaving once I find a new home.
>>
>>28296463
>Shill post detected
Point 2 - Clear Agenda: Stop any dissent against Dr Shillstein
> Please Stop
Point 3 - Uses insults
> you have autism
BONUS Point 5 - Believes there are people on 4chan without Autism
3/4 Points Likely Shill Poster
>>
>>28295154
You're being a dumb person.
>>
>>28289617
To anyone who still think picture 2 looks better
In picture 2:
>different (better ) hair
>different clothes
>looking at camera at a different (better) angle
Despite all three things, most people agree that he looks uglier with make up.
Shills BTFO
>>
This threads probably (read: hopefully) going to die soon
Shills 0 - 1 Anons
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.