[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just dropped my son on the floor >not even 2 months in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1461554400013.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461554400013.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>just dropped my son on the floor
>not even 2 months in and I blew parenthood
>>
>>28289564

it happens man.

Was he squirming? I dropped my daughter down the stairs like that once
>>
>>28289564
Can't be as bad as that guy who sat on and killed his sisters newborn.
>>
>>28289564
>be dad
>posts on /r9k/

wonderful.
>>
My brother has a small patch on the back of his head just above his neck where hair doesnt grow cause he was dropped on it as a kid
>>
>>28289634
This

But LOL at the OP's situation

Don't worry, I probably would have done the same
Fuck.
>>
This was my biggest fear when my parents brought home my daughter for the first time. Actually it was an ongoing fear, but I was so scared of hurting her by holding her wrong or dropping her or something.
>>
>>28289564
My wife dropped our son on the first day, he's 5 now and turned out great. Relax, you're golden.
>>
>>28289878
Hey dad hurry the fuck up with my din dins REEEEE.
>>
I hate the accountability of even holding small durable animals that no one cares about. Holding a baby sounds worse than any nightmare I've had.
>>
>>28289564
At least you didn't sit on him
>>
> "hey anon, you're so stupid, were you dropped on the floor as a child"
> "yes"
>>
>>28289564
Babies are a lot more sturdy than the media makes them out to be. If it didn't hit its head I doubt it suffered any damage at all.
>>
>>28289564
>accidentally put a pair of pants in the washing machine with my son still in the front pocket
fucking things are gonna be RUINED
>>
all of these people with wifes and kids wtf this isn't r9k
>>
>>28290257

>implying you know r9k's userbase

there's always been people from all walks of life on here.

Then came wizards, reddit and pepe-posters.

Now that the hype died down and some of those people got bored, it started to strike a balance.

Now we just need the underage teen dramu fags to fuck off and we'll be golden.
>>
File: 1454544511853.jpg (36 KB, 708x407) Image search: [Google]
1454544511853.jpg
36 KB, 708x407
>>28290323
The pendulum has to swing back sooner or later.
>>
>actual parents browsing r9k

Wonderful. You guys should kill yourselves.
>>
>>28290442

Now that brings some distinctly poe-esque imagery to mind.

I guess we'll see. I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>28290490
You mad cause you're a failure?
>>
File: 1437000030256.jpg (21 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1437000030256.jpg
21 KB, 258x245
Hahaha, how does it feel to have created a literal brain dead potato that will never have a fulfilling life?
>>
It's okay my 200lb father fell on top of me when I was 2 months old in a drunken stupor. Nothing bad happened to me.
>>
>>28290590
Being a parent and asking if dropping your 2 month old on the ground on r9k. Who's a failure? Don't make me call CPS you miserable sperm leaking faggot.
>>
>>28289564
Nigger, you're posting on r9k as a father.
You were destined to blow it.
>>
>>28290632
> nothing bad happened to me

look where you are dude
>>
>>28290678
I'm a complete normie with a GF and tons of friends and doing well in pre-med.

I just have mental health issues and so I come here and pretend to be a failure.
>>
>>28289610
can someone post the screencap of this please?
>>
Guys I just dropped my wife's son on the floor. He seemed pretty upset about it and called me a "wack-ass cracker", what should I do?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.