[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pull sweatpants down over penis to pee >pee >lift sweatpants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1459459673937.jpg (6 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1459459673937.jpg
6 KB, 250x200
>pull sweatpants down over penis to pee
>pee
>lift sweatpants up
>before I can cover my penis, a drop falls onto the front of my sweatpants
>light gray so it's obvious I got piss on myself
>>
>>28289458
You done goofed motherfucker
>>
>>28289458
>Small dick feels thread?

Small dick feels thread
>>
>>28289475
it's not that bad because I'm at home but if my family sees me they'll laugh and say that I peed myself.
>>
>>28289489
I'm not small when hard, 6.5 inches, but my pee pee when soft is literally an inch.
>>
>>28289458
Dude I fucking hate that. I bought black sweatpants and wear dark or non-wetting material shorts whenever I'm out and about so that I never have to worry about that shit. It's so fucking stupid too. I've adopted the practice of tearing off a small thing of toilet paper to wipe the end of my dick as a precautionary measure but my biggest fear is a bunch of piss coming out as the dick returns to the resting position.

Fuck man
>>
>>28289574
I"m glad someone knows this feel. Same here, there's always a drop or two once it gets back to it's resting place. It usually just comes out in the underwear which is fine, but sometimes it drips early.
>>
>>28289624
On another related note, has anyone experienced urinals that just weren't designed well? Apparently peeing straight into the back wall of the urinal is the best way to do it and there are some that just spray the shit out of you for no reason. Is there a guide to urinals so that I don't have to clean my shoes when I get home?
>>
>>28289677
The movie theater near me has those. If you pee at it, it just sprays all over your hands and clothes. You have to tilt your peepee down towards the drain.
>>
>wearing gray sweatpants (neet uniform)
>take a pee careful not to splash on myself or the toilet
>so far so good
>go to wash my hands
>sink sprays everywhere and gives me a big wet spot on my crotch
>dad sees it when i come out and laughs
>calls me pissy pants now

Ikypb
>>
>>28289518
Don't worry, same here
It's still small in the default-peeing state, though.

Try dropping your pants to your ankles. Not only does it feel good, man, but it gives you better flexibility/aim, as you can lean over the bowl and let the drips drip
>>
this is why you stop being autistic and stop wearing gray sweatpants and start wearing black sweatpants
>>
>>28289748
Glad it isn't just me.
I spilled some diet dew on my sweatpants a few days ago, and the slightly green color made it look even more like I pissed myself. Thankfully no one saw.
>>
>>28289748
Sinks too are just fucking terrible. In public, there have been sinks that just fuck my shit up in general; they don't stay on long and when they do they splatter everywhere. I wore a grey T shirt and walked out with a bunch of fucking drops all over it one day and instead of finishing my shopping I hurried out to my car and left instead of walking around the store with the possibility of some kid pointing me out.
>>
>>28289777
Nice trips, same with me. I will give that a try.
>>28289791
My grandma bought me these a few months ago and they're the only sweatpants I have. She died a few weeks after she got them for me so I have no one else to get me any, at least none this good. They're really fancy $40 sweatpants and I don't want to spend that kind of money just to prevent looking like I made pee pee on myself.
>>
File: 1442845180465.jpg (51 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1442845180465.jpg
51 KB, 438x438
>>28289458
> Last day of school
> Never made any friends, barely even know the names of the people I share classes with
> Need a piss/shit
> Just start going in class
> Piss all over the floor, trail of shit starts leaking out of my ass
> Don't even care since I'll never see any of these people again
> Leave as quickly as possible, someone says "what the fuck" as I slam the door and sprint home
> Watch Malcom in the Middle all night

That was a good day
>>
>>28289458
NO MATTER HOW MANY SHAKES YOU GIVE IT

>IT

>JUST

>KEEPS

>H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>28289858
>Leave as quickly as possible, someone says "what the fuck" as I slam the door and sprint home
>Watch Malcom in the Middle all night

Made me laugh hard anon, thank you. I wish I had the balls to do something like that. There was this black kid in my class who kept asking the teacher to go to the bathroom and she kept saying no, so eventually he walked to the front of the class next to her desk, dropped his pants, squatted and shat on the floor. Then he pulled them up and walked out the door, and yelled, "Fuck y'all!".
>>
File: how to pee at a urinal.png (9 KB, 561x576) Image search: [Google]
how to pee at a urinal.png
9 KB, 561x576
>>28289677
don't pee aiming straight at the back wall. You have to aim so that your pee stream hits the back wall at a low angle. That will create the lowest kinetic energy when it hits the back wall and will result in the pee just dropping down into the urinal rather than spraying all over in a high-force explosion when it hits the back wall
>>
>>28289903
that's why you pull your dick, shake, pull your dick, shake. even pulling your shaft skin down if you have to get out that last drop. i stopped having this problem after i started doing this
>>
>>28289949
Thank you anon, I did research on this and found that a lower angle combined with a left or rightwards adjustment results in the smallest impact angle for the urine.
>>
>>28289858
What the fuck, you fucking degenerate
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.