[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls don't care about looks bro! you just need to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1462204078545.jpg (64 KB, 567x628) Image search: [Google]
1462204078545.jpg
64 KB, 567x628
>girls don't care about looks bro! you just need to be more confident, trust me!
>>
File: 1462081800538.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1462081800538.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>>28289079
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

oregnao
>>
>>28289079
He's average tho
>>
To bee or not to bee, that is the question
>>
>>28289140
If that's average then I think it's about time I kill myself.
>>
>>28289079
I have confidence for fucking 10 people. You know what mate? The girls just think I'm creepy.
>>
>>28289079
they do care, but being at least 5/10 and charismatic as fuck is enough
>>
>>28289140
>T. Online dating
>>
>>28289140
Do you even know who that is?

Most girls would probably drown a puppy to spend one night with him.

Are you memeing me?
>>
File: 1395111850607.jpg (195 KB, 1600x687) Image search: [Google]
1395111850607.jpg
195 KB, 1600x687
Girls essentially only care about looks.
Once you draw them in with your face and body, they make their judgements on your personality.
If you're attractive, that can make up for a lot of personality flaws, but not everything.
Sometimes if you're placed in a situation where you're around a girl (work, school, etc), she'll notice your face and body first, and probably pay attention to you trying to pick up on what sort of personality you have. If you're not too shitty of a person (in her opinion) she'll make herself open to your advance.
The problem with this, is that you'll have no idea whether or not she's interested, and even then, simply making the advance the wrong way might turn her off, and then you're fucked.

Get back into LEGO and you won't even have to worry bout girls. LEGO cares more about you than any woman ever could.
>>
>>28289140
hello tinderslut
>>
>>28289167
>>28289231
>>28289258
>>28289633
He looks remarkably average.

95% of men here could look exactly like that if you groomed yourself and got in shape.
>>
>>28289752
Bullshit, where do you live?
>>
>>28289809
Syrupland
(Canada)

Specifically a generic oil town and 80% of the population looks like this
>>
>>28289834
Are you retarded? /r9k/ does not represent your average population, that's the entire point of this board (of course this is excluding the normie tourists like yourself).
>>
>>28289533
>simply making the advance the wrong way might turn her off, and then you're fucked.

Bingo. one misstep and it's all thrown away
>>
>>28289834
>>28289752
You're fucking deluded if you honestly think that this is what the average male looks like.

This guy has very aesthetically pleasing features. Definitely not a face you encounter on a daily basis.
>>
Holy shit, he's so fucking beautiful. I'm a guy and I got a semi just from looking at him.
>>
>>28289857
>/r9k/ does not represent your average population
They do though. Most of the people I've met on omegle look just like that only more disheveled

So say they can't and that guy is exceptionally attractive. What's the point of this thread? Just pointing that out so people realize they shouldn't even try to better themselves?
>>
Fucking lmao.

Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about that "self improvement" bullshit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.
So no, you can't "improve yourself" enough to "become chad", because you CAN'T IMPROVE GENETICS. We hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza.
>>
>>28289079
It's true until something better comes along. Women fabricate their own perception of men who are attractive and men they don't.

But I'll tell you what will attract them no matter what. Money. If you are fuck ugly just make money.
> select all limousines
>>
>>28289926
Honestly most guys who look this pretty are more often than not homosexual.
>>
>>28289809
>>28289857
>>28289907
Also taking a chance to point this out:

Don't discredit how much more attractive working out will make you.
Here's a rhetoric, have you ever seen an ugly olympian? The answer is no because they're in their peak physical prime and they have nothing resembling loose excess body fat.

Note "in shape", that doesn't mean standing in one position and making one of your muscles bulkier. Start riding your bike on a regular basis or something.
>>
>>28290058
>muh genetics is why I'm a fat blob that sits on the couch all day
This is what you sound like
>>
>>28290149
Are you fucking retarded?

How is working out going to give you the face of an angel like that guy?

If you're an ugly balding freak with misshapen facial features then no amount or exercise will make you attractive.

Girls like muscles only when they're attached to an attractive face. In fact, if you've got a pretty face you can get away with being any body shape save for morbidly obese.
>>
>>28290123
On what do you base this claim?

Sounds like you're just jealous that this guy is way more attractive than you so you try to cope by telling yourself "he must be gay".
>>
>>28290326
>Are you fucking retarded?
No are you?

>If you're an ugly balding freak with misshapen facial features then no amount or exercise will make you attractive.
I thought women only cared about height?

Or being white

Or money

You're wrong. Pic related, according to you surely this is merely a coincidence
>>
>>28290370
Those are average looking guys with good bodies. What are you trying to prove here?

When they're wearing clothes they will look distincly average so unless they're picking up girls on the beach then their physiques aren't really going to help them much.

Remember that noone can tell the difference between ottermode and skinnyfat when you're wearing clothes.

Having said that, I agree that all men should work out. If nothing else it definitely boosts your confidence and improves your health so there's really no reason not to. Just don't go lying to yourself and others that girls will throw themselves at you if you get ripped.
>>
>>28290455
>What are you trying to prove here?
They'd be far uglier if they weren't in shape

There are no ugly olympians

>Just don't go lying to yourself and others that girls will throw themselves at you if you get ripped.
I explicitly said "don't get ripped". I agree, it looks stupid on the vast majority of men. Get in your physical prime but don't just try to be as strong as possible.
>>
File: Bouldering.jpg (121 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Bouldering.jpg
121 KB, 720x480
>>28290492
>Get in your physical prime but don't just try to be as strong as possible.

Exactly, making lifting weights your sole hobby is a trap. Rock climb
>>
>>28289079
girls accept a very wide variety of aesthetics, just not cowards.
>>
>>28290455

>Remember that noone can tell the difference between ottermode and skinnyfat when you're wearing clothes.

Uh, yeah you can. If you wear clothes that actually fit and aren't baggy as shit.
>>
>>28289140
>studies involving data taken from millions of online dating profiles show that women rate 80% of men as below average in looks.
>>
File: 1449969025652.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1449969025652.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>28290591
That's only true if you're attractive.
>>
>>28290625
if that guy on the right got a better haircut, gained some weight and had his shot taken from a better angle he'd be able to "be urself bro" and get some women. be urself doesn't mean be a filthy fuck
>>
>>28289079
of course they care.

as in all things with humans, men and women, you gotta be at least a baseline average to succeed.

no guy wants a 4/10 faced whale. no girl wants a 4 inch penis manlet.

but we don't tell ugly people "you just gotta be confident". we try not to interact with them at all. if you're legit ugly and hearing that advice, it's probably indirectly from the internet because if we knew how ugly you really were we'd just avoid you or look away.
>>
>>28290650
this. dude on the right isn't handsome, but he'd definitely be able to pull tail if he stopped looking like a fucking sperg with that autist stare, shit hair and wispy pedostache
>>
>>28290650
hahahahahhaah whaaat?

dude epik troll XDDDDDD

>he could get some women

hahahahahahahahaha you are a fucking retard my man
>>
>>28290650
You're deluded if you think that it's as simple as hitting the gym and getting a haircut. Look at his fucking facial features and bone structure ffs.

>>28290708
>if he stopped looking like a fucking sperg with that autist stare
That's his neutral expression. You're basically asking him to change his facial features which he cannot do without plastic surgery.
>>
>>28290761
>>28290794
You guys must be really fucking ugly
>>
I actually think this is partially true. That or I have no clue what women find attractive.

I have seen women head over heals for a crusty ugly crack head looking bum. Like women plural.
Why, because he was confident as fuck and know how to pull their strings. At least until they got sick of his bum like behavior.

Seen morbidly obese man with a loving normal sized wife and a ton of kids (literally, because his kids were fat too).

And plenty of other examples.

It is not that they completely don't care. I just think it is not a very important important factor compared to a bunch of other things, like confidence and social dominance.
>>
>>28290813
you must be really fucking retarded autist
>>
>>28290813
They just dont want to do the work so they shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>28290813
Argumentum ad hominem
>>
>>28290855
Argumentum ad autism

>>28290837
it's clear you don't lack only physical but also mental attractiveness
>>
>>28290915
>gets destroyed in an argument
>resorts to puerile ad hominem

You can go back to r3ddit now
>>
>>28290915
you are fucking pathetic, just stop embarrassing yourself
>>
>as long as you don't look like a stretched out sack of shit, you are guaranteed to be popular with people who have vaginas

Don't be stupid.
>>
File: purevanilla.jpg (15 KB, 335x310) Image search: [Google]
purevanilla.jpg
15 KB, 335x310
>>28291154
>>28291325
kek, have fun being turboautists your whole life and blaming your facial structure for your shitty personalities

>>resorts to puerile ad hominem
>You can go back to r3ddit now
/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>28290794
>plastic surgery required to change your blank thousand-yard autist stare.

yea ok autismotron. i understand tho. incapability to interpret or display emotive expressions is a hallmark of autism.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.