[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis shows interest in me >assume its be being a sperg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: feelerino.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feelerino.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>oneitis shows interest in me
>assume its be being a sperg so I ignore it
>oneitis gets drunk and outright says she likes me
>silent
>plan to ask her out sober the next day
>go to meet her between classes
>"oh hi anon! meet my new friend Chad!"
SHE MET A COLLEGE QUARTERBACK THE DAY I WAS GONNA ASK HER OUT
HE ASKED HER ON A DATE AND SHE SAID YES
WHY GOD WHY
>>
>>28288891
Damn son I feel for you. It feels good that nothing soo bad has happened to me like this.
>>
>>28288891
You lost your chance senpai so she moved on
>>
>>28288891
why didn't you ask her out a day before that? were you just waiting for her to ask YOU out? how'd that work out for you, buddy?
>>
>>28288891

Welcome to the world of 2D.

Here all your problems will disappear.
>>
>>28288891
>met a college quaterback
trust me bro you are better off without that stacy
>>
>>28288891
>chads and stacies are nothing but bullies. The fucking lot of em
>>
>>28289028
So we'd be sober so Id know she meant it
>>
If you have sense you'll let your lack of initiative fuck you up for the last time.

Confront her as soon as possible. Better to correct to correct a few hours' misunderstanding than that of several years, if you can.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.