[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there NEETcucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
I got another wage raise today.

Feels good to contribute to society and earn a living. Not that you'd know anything about that.

I heard that you have to sit through another humiliating "job seminar" today, or Mr. Shekelstein will cut your NEETbux.

I can drive you there in my nice new company car. But please don't scratch anything. I have a "business" meeting with my boss's daughter tonight.

On the way there, let me ask you some questions, NEETcuck.

How does it feel to be dead weight to society? An abomination to your parents? A laughing stock to your fellow classmates?

Well whatever, the ride is over. Get out. Give them a good reason to keep subsidizing your parasitic lifestyle.

Tick tock, NEETcuck. Mummy isn't going to live forever.

My patience with you as a taxpayer is wearing thin.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 248x189
>>28288852
Oh my day was great wagie first I finished up on one of my animes the played some video games. But you wouldn't know anything about freedom would you? It's ok wagie you don't have to cry, it's ok that you want to be a slave.
>>
>tfw have a 12 hour shift tomorrow
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28288852
This is too funny. Wagecucks ACTUALLY believe THIS is what NEETs are like and THIS is how NEETs live.
>>
Woke up at the crack of noon. Made a nice dark roast in my french press. Had a comfy hand rolled cig on my patio looking at the surrounding mountains. Went for a 2 hour motorcycle ride through the desert. Now I'm sitting in my rocking chair drinking a black chocolate stout digesting the day.
>>
>>28289057

God, you sound like the most insufferable faggot that's ever lived.
>>
>>28288946
Alright NEETscum, consider this:

A NEET lives at home doing nothing worthy of keeping around.

A NEET uses the resources of the people around it and offers little to nothing in return.

A NEET often just lies around, shits, and eats.

Now how different would these sentences be if you replaced "NEET" with "dog?"

But no, please continue gorging on your tendies and "finishing" your Boku no Pico. Maybe one day your heart will give out and that'll be one less leech I have to work to support.
>>
>>28289113
Enjoying the finer things in life makes me an "insufferable faggot?" I guess it would make you a bit envious, seeing as you slave away all day at work while I'm enjoying my comfy life in the mountains. Maybe in a few years after working 50 hours a week your boss will let you take a few days off for vacation and you can come here and see what living life is really like.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28289057
This sounds like a great day.
>>
>>28288852
How did you contribute to society today?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdoynCu6F8

cuwlsri
>>
>>28289152
Silly wagie I didn't ask to be born I owe this world nothing I have no reason to slave for the rest of my life.
>>
>>28288852
you are contributing to a degenerate society.

i refuse to pay taxes since i am european and all the money just goes to sand niggers and actual niggers
>>
File: wagecucks.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>28288852
i woke up 8 am sharp to call the elevator and leave the door open.
I was tired but it was worth it just to hear the alarm ring and docens of wagekecks stomping angry down the stairs and yelling who the fuck keeps doing this (i live on a first floor of a ten floor building)
after half an hour they called the doorman who closed the inside door
that was my cue for the first nap of the day
i woke up again 11 am ready to browse the chan
after an hour i went to pick up some lunch while make sure to greet all the buildings housewives doing the grocerys, i smiled and gave a twenty to some of our kids for candy, buggers always play together,
as soon as i came back i decided to practice my piano skills, i could hear the sound of moaning coming from my door, every woman in the floor likes to gather around there while i play and do that
it left me exausted so i took the second nap and decided to make a grand painting, i have a 20 museums waiting list begging for my art, i dont charge them but i do accept generous donations
and then it was time to come back to work so i took the elevator to the tenth floor and left the door open. Going down stairs is amazing exercise
i relaxed in my couch while listening to the wagekecks scream and curse god while stuggeling to climb the stairs, the best part is when they fall
and then i came topost here
>>
>>28289207

I don't even have a job. What sort of faggot has to point out that he's smoking a hand-rolled cigarette?

Owning a motorcycle automatically makes you a person who deserves to die.
>>
>>28288852
>Feels good to contribute to society and earn
Why? I'm not NEET but I don't understand this. Why do you want to contribute to society? Why do you feel you must earn (by conventional means) a living? I'd rather scrape money together by selling art and drugs, and by stealing.
>>
>>28289334

He probably doesn't contribute shit anyway. You could remove his position altogether and it's very likely it wouldn't change anything.

So many jobs today are just make-work bullshit that they mean nothing.
>>
>>28289279
Silly NEET. Nobody gives a shit. If you think being brought into this world is so terrible that you feel like you need to exploit and mock other hard-working people, then I think you know what the best course of action is.
>>
>>28289418
NEETs btfo

No chance of recovery
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>28289418
Right, keep profiting off of your meaningless work and enjoy my hobbies while you're cooped up and slaving away until you croak.

Don't forget to get a good night of sleep, senpai. We wouldn't want you to get sleepy tomorrow or you might just be replaced by another insignificant wagecuck :^)
>>
File: Comfyroad126.jpg (262 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Comfyroad126.jpg
262 KB, 1024x768
>>28289318
Not the one you're replying to, but motorcycles are amazing. I have a dual sport, a custom built Harley 1200, a pit bike, and a Honda 450 supermoto conversion. Most of us here don't give a shit about dying so why not go out and ride around? Go find a nice country road where there is almost no traffic and just ride for a few hours.
>>
>>28289279
My thoughts exactly.

I got forced into wageslavery about a month ago with several more months of it to go (long story) and I can 100% confirm it's not a life worth living. If there weren't an expiry date on my "contract" (if you can even call it that, again, long story that I'm too exhausted, both physically and mentally by my job, to tell) after which I expect I'll be able to just fake trying to find work, and mooch off of my parents and have fun for years to come, I'd kill myself. I don't even see myself as a human being at the moment, I'm a fucking drone. It's terrible and I don't think it could be explained to those who haven't experienced it. I hardly even have the energy to post anything here and when I do I don't proofread which is so unlike me it's scary. I hope I'll be able to regain my humanity once my slavery's over, but it wouldn't surprise me if some of the damage it does to me were irreparable.

I'm pretty sure 99% of pro-wagecuckoldry posts in these threads are NEETs trolling, and I have no idea what the other 1% might be.
>>
>>28288852
You people contribute nothing to society and everyone of you cucks is replaceable.
>>
File: 1461657217431.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1461657217431.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>28288852
>Muh contribushuns to society
Wagekeks say the funniest things
>>
File: 562.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>mfw wagekeks slave away and I go to uni and get $1000 in autismbux every month and thousands in financial aid

Feels good to not be an NTgger.
>>
>>28289207
Post a picture of the mountains, faggot.
>>
File: 1458019391076.png (173 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
1458019391076.png
173 KB, 540x386
>be low pay wageslave
>wake up 5 am
>drive half hour to work
>arrive 15 minutes early or else boss gets mad
>work all day, boss says have to cut lunch break short because we are short on people
>stay to work an extra 5-10 minutes after punch out time because otherwise boss will think i'm lazy
>drive half hour home
>all my money goes to rent payments, car payments, internet and food
>bad with people so i have trouble finding new jobs
>shitpost for two hours, then go to sleep for round two

Hah, NEETcucks btfo.
>>
>>28290961
well it sure is somewhat worth it when you get to wake up late on a saturday and just cuddle your girlfriend and make love to her right?
>>
>>28290571
Do you think all of us "Wagies" are no-life idiots working in McDonald's?

I have no problem enjoying a nice 6-hour break. Meanwhile the parents of you autist man-babies are dying from the disappointment ulcers you're giving them, they don't get the benefit of a break.

Riddle me this NEETfag: if you're all so happy and content with your lives suckling on the worn teet of the government, then why are there 10 posts a day on /r9k/ asking for reasons not to commit suicide?

It really seems to me that you NEETs have a lovely combination of self-loathing and insecurity. You know you're lazy scumbags, but damned if you want to admit it publicly. As for those who don't know that...well, they're punishing themselves enough.

It's fine though NEETie, if you want to keep lying to yourself and pretending you're living a happy, healthy, and moral life, then I'm not going to judge, once mummy dies and you have to be thrust into the outside world, Darwinism will do its job just fine. :^)
>>
>>28291787
>10 posts a day on /r9k/ asking for reasons not to commit suicide
Wagecucks post these.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.