[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 18 and I've only ever made it to 3rd base. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 23603371.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
23603371.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
I'm 18 and I've only ever made it to 3rd base. Why even go on
>>
>>28288821
>he's never hit a homerun or in the park homerun

Kek stay 1st hitter
>>
Fuck you you normalfag fucking jewish nigger kys
>>
I'm 20 and what is 3rd bade?
>>
>>28288821
Quit ur bitching faggot I've never even kissed a girl
>>
>>28288881
Dude just be yourself and it will happen
>>
>>28288821
>18 and never just asked a friendly acquaintance for sex when you two are alone for a few minutes

It's usually that easy. I like asking for a bj, but the black girls I know seem to not be into it as much as the white/asian girls.

I suggest seeing that they have nothing better to do(texting, playing with hair)

If you're guaranteed to be in a private space with them for 20+ minutes, this usually leads to success.

It's really easy. Be yourself and go with the flow. Most girls are just as horny and easily bored as guys
>>
>>28288932
except that "myself' doesn't approach girls and spergs out when girls approach me but thx anyways
>>
>>28289155
So stop being a sperg
>>
>>28289282
Stop offering me simple, logical solutions! REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Pigeon.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
26 and never even gone that far, so literally nothing to worry about OP
>>
>>28289282
>stop being a sperg
OH WOW I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS A BAD THING AND NOW THAT I DO I CAN JUST STOP BEHAVING LIKE THIS!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHANGING MY LIFE! EVERYTHING WILL BE SOOOO MUCH EASIER NOW THAT I DECIDED TO STOP SPERGING OUT ALL THE TIME
>>
>>28289482
You're spearing again lad
>>
>>28288821
How old were you when you made it to 3rd base?
You could still have hope.
>>
>>28288965
>jus bee urself :)
Fuck off
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 196x257
>>28289482
Oh boi bby
>>
>>28289496
exactly my point. I can't help it
>inb4 "Just practice acting more calm and normal and soon you won't sperg out anymore"
>>
>>28289282
"stop being a sperg". Okay will do so Anon gee thanks for the advice
>>
File: tip fedora.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tip fedora.gif
2 MB, 640x360
Foreign guy here. Can you please explain the base system to me ?
>>
>>28289726

*tips*

original commaf
>>
>>28288876
is the base before the home plate, you need to reach bases 1 and 2 before you can go to 3. OP sucks at baseball
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.